Just woke up because I had to pee. My girlfriend wasn't laying in bed with me

Just woke up because I had to pee. My girlfriend wasn't laying in bed with me.

I searched the house and she isn't anywhere in it. The only place I haven't searched is in my roommate's bedroom because the door is shut. I've listened outside of his door for about 5 minutes, but all I can hear is music.

What do?

Attached: 500.jpg (500x569, 58K)

Go into the room and ask for a threesome duh

Kick down the door.

Share her nudes

Knock, open "hey I can't find user have you seen her?" if you see her then dump her ass and fight him. If she isn't then she's probably smoking outside.

Knock, ask roomie if hes seen her. If not, text.

Just go in there.

did you go ?

Attached: 20191019_051213.jpg (720x709, 92K)

And what happened, op?

As usual OP
Kys

Ok, I knocked. Then I heard what sounded like people talking and then a loud thud. I tried to doorknob but it's still locked. I knocked again, but he didn't say anything. I know he's in there.

Now what?

Ask wtf is going on duh. Unless you want her to cuck you.

Go to your room. Lock your door. Break up with her in the morning.

Dude freaking knock and ask whats going on or get cucked my nigga. If no answer kick the fucking door down and throw the bitch out.

Copypasta

Pick the lock, if you don't know how, I'm pretty sure you can google how to pick a lock when you're locked out of your bathroom or something

Video tape her coming out of his room and post it online brah. She won't pull the shit on anyone else.

He finally opened the door. But only about 2 feet wide and he stood in the doorway leaning his head out. He was obviously trying to prevent me from walking into his room, which is unusual. We go into each other's room all the time.

I asked him if he knew where my girlfriend is and he said he didn't and he doesn't know where she is. When I told him that she has disappeared, he expressed no sincere concern. He just said that she probably went to the store.

I know he was lying. He was acting real suspicious.
What now?

Fuck off this is like the millionth time we've had this thread

That's my ex girlfriend, Angela.

Pic is old as fuck. Probably 15 years now.

dude just fucking kick the door in.

Faggot this is happening right now

Post more pictures or fake news

Just bust the door down they’re obviously fucking you idiot

He opened the door again. He told me not to worry and that my girlfriend will turn up eventually and then he shut the door and locked it. Then he turned up the volume of his music. I've been standing outside his door and I can hear people talking over the music even though he made it louder.

I'm about 90% certain that she's in there with him.
What should I do?

Don't have pictures on me and even if I did I wouldn't post them.

Trust me though. That's her.

Bait thread?

Ok what's her last name then

keep waiting in front of the door. She will eventually come out. When she does, break up immediately. No need to hear excuses and bull shit stories. You'll find someone better!

I already said.

Angela. She's married and has kids now.

Of course it’s bait you fucking retard. These pasta threads are always the same. The OP has some bullshit made up dilemma and keeps asking “WHAT DO I DO ANONS”, then gets a million suggestions on what to do, ignores all advice and posts the next part of pasta.

Show us a time stamp or GTFO. If you're not lying then just fucking kick in the door.

Her last name at the time was DeCorte

Bullshit

your roommate sucks.
or you are insecure.

locate her shoes/coat

Just fucking kick it open and stop being a cuck.

This thread again?

I stood outside his door and listened. I heard her voice in between songs when it got quiet and I called her out. I yelled through the door that I could hear her and that i know that she's in there.

over reaction of a child. put something small in your door when you close it so it falls when the door is opened. go locate her keys shoes coat items she doesn't leave without. figure the more you find the more likly she is there

ohh this is fiction.
>i yelled and then immediately posted in the throws of emotional mood swing

Not bullshit. She became a model shortly after we broke up. This is a pic of her a couple years after this was taken.

Attached: 000000086658-angela_decorte-fit.jpg (300x400, 37K)

Stop roleplaying kid

GTFO OP this is bait.

Attached: pepe gun.jpg (250x250, 6K)

She eventually spoke up and admitted that she was in his room and said that she needs to talk to my roommate about something really important, something about her best friend, and she told me to just go back to bed.

I asked them why the door locked and my roommate asked me how I knew it was locked. He asked me if I tried to enter his room without knocking and then accused me of not respecting his privacy.

I told them to open the door. They refused. What do?

turn off the circuit breaker to shut off the electricity and the radio.

Call the police

Doesn't look like the same girl.

Attached: 000000086662-angela_decorte-fit.jpg (300x400, 25K)

thank you mod bot in your attempt to bring this community together through shared mysogonmy

learn from 2008 Sup Forums shared human experiences has a larger impact.

ie:
>urge to use the restroom before during after shower (poop in shower)
>major emotional attachment to fictional characters (i liek mudkips)
>preconceived understanding of words without context (evolution of gay to gaylord to faggot)
>distrust of those different (print images and put in neighbors mailbox)
>dick envy (fucking)

Stale pasta is stale

Attached: pasta.jpg (1600x1067, 177K)

Take pee out of your post
Every time I'm trying to see if there's a piss thread on here, you fuck it up!

my personal favorite

>community building projects. (Choose your own adventure story)

Kill them both then yourself

>What do?
Stop posting pasta.

If this isn't a joke, call the police. Tell him you think your roommate has drugged and raped your girlfriend.

user don't be a cuck call them out on their bullshit.

Tf is that pathetic excuse she gave you. Total disrespect.

If she's really your ex then you must have some photos of her that are not available on google.

I told them to open the door again and they refused. I went back into my bedroom to get my head straight and then I saw my girlfriend's clothes laying on the floor. That's when I realized that she's isn't wearing any clothes and that's why they won't answer the door.

I tried to kick the door in while in a fit of rage, but I coudln't. I kicked it 10 times, but it's bolted shut or something. I'm just sitting here in the hallway listening to them.They aren't making any sounds and the music is off.

Throw her shit in your dumpster/trash bin, and dump Legos on the floor just outside the door.

this thread again?

I do but not on me, and I wouldn't post em anyway.

I'm wondering how this pic got on the internet, cause I'm pretty sure I'm the one who took it

Tell her you're throwing her shit out. And then move out.

Preferrably after shitting under your rommates matress

I just read your previous reply user.

"Accused me of not respecting his privacy"

Try to fuck them up both as much as you are willing to go

Fuck OP, I just confirmed this is a pasta. Reverse-searched the "GF" image, it's allaround the web.

Congrats on figuring out what everyone already knew retard

>secret language (word replacement)
>group anger (silly bans)
>everyone is equal (no name tags)
>no post promotion(time of last post ordered)

I love this pasta

Attached: 6EB57825-FE2F-4C1A-BC54-F8F54A4C6193.jpg (360x306, 12K)

Does anyone know where to find the full pasta? I'm kinda curious

I have it but I’m not gonna share it with you

I would pour lighter fluid all over her clothes in her room, throw a lit match on them and leave. But that's just me.

Good luck. It’s fuckin old. I wanna say circa 2010 or earlier

IS THIS A CUCK ROLEPLAY STORY?

Such bullshit but go on we all love a good story

Any bets on the ending fellas ?

your roommate is a better person then you in your gf eyes, reflect get better then eject both.

trips,

gf and roommate are planning breast augmentation for user's birthday

Maybe I'm just old, but I'd say he ends up with his auntie and uncle in belair...

gf is in the bathroom and user is gonna pee his pants

Gf's friend is in with roommate

shit if this is a walking dinosaur, gonna be "mad bro"

You know what to fucking do, dumbass. Go to fucking bed, and then dump your slut GF on the morning. Easy.

roommate is a camwhore and gf is doing a show with them to make money for x-mas gifts

I dunno, i heard mention of everybody walking...

freckle check doesn't want to bother user with mortality

deciding if she can live with one dick for life.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, FAGGOT

Attached: 1574646049460.png (960x663, 301K)

Kill yourself you reposting faggot

Your roommate had a point about you disrespecting his privacy. Go back to bed OP, stop creeping outside their room.

How the fuck do you retards fall for this copypasta every fucking time

Burn everything. Burn it all down
BITCH!!!

What’s happened now?