Why aren't your country more like australian?

Why aren't your country more like australian?

Don't like nannies t b h

It's literally not OK

>not being born in Europe or North America

IT'S NOT FAIR

>Europe or North America
Least you're not black

>ywn be a sick cunt
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO ZYZZ

i want to become australian

Aus is much better than most of europe aside from the internet

I have noticed an increase of South Americans on working visas here. Where do Argies even immigrate to?

mostly anglo countries and europe for work

Where are you? I've never met a single South American in my life barring a Guyanese bloke at a West Indies cricket game

>Aus is much better than most of europe
WE

t. Zhang

But we are fat, retarded, loud, violent and obnoxious

>tfw not as fat as americans
>tfw not as retarded as americans
>tfw not as violent as americans
>tfw not as obnoxious as americans

Shitney, Poo South Wales.

which city is better, melbourne or sydney?
(pros and cons)

idk desu

What are Sydney and Melbourne people view like, in Australia?

I have family in both places.

No one from either city will give you an unbiased opinion there, there's a huge rivalry between them.

I'm from Perth myself and I think Melbourne is the best city in the country. It's got a great mix of Victorian and modern architecture, is the sporting capital of the country (especially Australian rules footy, since half the teams are based there) and has a really great atmosphere. I think the people are friendlier too. The big con people throw at it is that it's where all the left wing hipsters congregate. That said, there are still plenty of bogan Australians in and around the city.

Sydney is probably more internationally well-regarded and has better landmarks. It's bigger, but the western suburbs are a shithole filled with wogs and lebs. It's a gorgeous looking place in the city centre though and has better weather than Melbourne. It has shitty lockout laws though where all the bars and clubs have to close by 12 or some shit, which kinda killed the night life there. Melbourne has a better music scene as a result.

Just big, ordinary kind of cities.
Both have their appeal as far as looking good, plenty of work and all the downsides of living in a metro area.

they are getting BRUCE'D right now

literally just squashed a white tail an hour ago

What do you mean? Are you asking what the cities are like or how they are viewed by the rest of the country?

because white women with tattoos fuck niggers, so yeah...no

Do you need me to mail over some more?

I literally have met less than 10 blacks in my entire life

t.

They're everywhere. Send over some redbacks.

Apparently we have them but I've never seen one.

Tbh I've never seen one either

Most of the redbacks would be near cargo and shipping containers which aren't fumigated properly- so ports and places like that. They aren't super aggressive or anything, pretty harmless unless you're trying to get bit.
We sent over lots to Japan, they really like them

I've seen lots of redbacks and whitetails

A community of argies has suddenly popped up over the last 2 years in central Queensland. Did you guys go through another coup?

not him but why do these get "t.zhang" when the fuckwit chose to live here, or most likely comes from a far worse country than australia

We are too busy makeing Australia New Greeec

Zhang's parents flew here and Zhang doesn't realise how good they have it

BIG DANISH COCK

Mate you can have every single Tasmanian if you want them, the rest of us will thank you for it

i'd rather taswegians than cucktorians

t. Poo Shit Peelesh"""man"""

yeah cos I'm tired I meant to say that the parents flew here but yeah idk most of em complain for some reason, they should just fuck off