Country

>country
>year when your country went to shit

US

Get out
Also,
>2001

Very good post

Imagine if America never developed into a huge nation state. You wouldn't be political relevant but it would be so cozy. Just a huge expanse of farmsteads, all populated by Amish/Mennonite like people.

>(flag)
>1990

>all populated by Amish/Mennonite
You're overestimating the number of Amish we have

Mexico
1517-1519

US
11,000 BC, when the Bering land bridge was submerged and we were no longer connected to Asia

That was the plan for most of the 19th century

it already is cozy, thats why we have so many fat people, cuz why eat good when you can just eat mcdonalds. why go outside when its air conditioned inside, why learn to fish when you can watch lets players on youtube

Like the rest of the western world, 1960's

it would probably be more like south africa

USA

1917 obviously

Try 1913.

flag
it has not and never will

>Just a huge expanse of farmsteads,

We already had ports and the beginning of manufacturing during the revolution. As soon as industry became a thing our cities would industrialize. All the ground work existed as did the exchange of knowledge.

>Flag
>1607

>after we entered WW1
try again

This

We've been on the decline ever since we lost our connection to our Asian ancestors

i would say on day 1
everything that happens afterwards is a tragedy then a tragedy then another tragedy, you have periods that are good or even great but in between it's just misery for 99% of people and it's always unstable as fuck
this land is most likely cursed

No, 1992 was much worse than that.

>1913
?

almost a century of hell

Leaf

The Federal Reserve

The Federal Reserve aka American now has a central bank controlling the money of the country, giving women the right to vote, and permanent income tax. Woodrow Wilson was a worse president than LBJ or FDR.

You deserve another

Italy

I miss you Paul :((

hell will be real as long as america exists

S-Stalin?

r a r e
a
r
e

newfag

Stalin what?

I think everyone felt that way. The country stopped existing almost overnight.

Mexico
Mexico was never at no point even the slightest good.

Argentina