What are your thoughts on the growing trend among Scandinavian men who are giving a 'free pass' to their wives to have...

what are your thoughts on the growing trend among Scandinavian men who are giving a 'free pass' to their wives to have sex with black men for xmas/bdays?

Attached: 1567415516470.png (930x479, 677K)

Who cares incel, he’s still having sex, if they want an open relationship whatever, traditionalism deserves to die

JIDF SPOTTED.

So you think that it's acceptable if this thing becomes the norm within several years? Like it just becomes normal or even EXPECTED that women should be granted a free pass for black men once a year?

I don’t give a shit about any consensual sex, I’m a big bad cultural Marxism

Seems like something you made up to get a rise out of people, masturbate to OR to masturbate to getting a rise of people with.

he's right it really is a thing going on in scandi right now, particularly sweden and norway

What a surprise, incel is triggered by other peoples' sexual lives.

incels detected it

Any source reporting on this phenomenon?

I'd let my gf fuck as many black men as she wanted as long as I could watch

That's Dutch though.

stop watching interracial shit you cuck

me too, i think most whites really do feel this way

I'm asking op to backup his claims dumbass

It is a Dutch tv show about seks and drugs

That's Dutch, you fucking cretin

weak faggot shit

ok shlomo

Aids rates in sweeden
Norway are skyrocketing for white females

Was less than one percent
Now 38 percent

Somehow possibly related ?

you're asking for a source so you can masturbate to it you fucking degenerate kike lover

What's your source on that, faggot? You can't just claim that without evidence.

Dont forget all black threads are made by dinky chinks or kikes

Attached: 1575179841734m.jpg (904x1024, 111K)

>Aids rates in sweeden are 38%

Conservatism is a mental illness.

as u can see... nobody cares... coz they are all in their trip already

Obviously

>comic sans

It's not cheating if it's bbc!

a bold pro-aids stance

This isnt even remotely true, why would you type this you actual degenerate fuck

stop being a cuck

this isn't true at all, can you tell me where you've heard this?

>the growing trend among Scandinavian men
>this thing in my imagination that I like trolling people about
ftfy

I worked in Sweden for 12 months and traveled a bit. I was surprised how many cuckold couples there were. Saw the whole free pass for black men referenced on local tv sometimes

It's completely true I fucking lived there for 12 months. Americans have no idea how far gone Sweden is the whole cuckold thing is completely normal there. You go to Stockholm its full of Swedish girls pushing around prams with black babies

>It's completely true
now a citation is required

I think beastiality is wrong.

just go and travel and see it for yourself

You're going to have a sad embarrassing life if you can't tell the difference between actual events and clickbait articles.

It's Dutch you fucking imbecile.

Some people have always been into this shit. It's just more socially acceptable to display and engage in such a predilection than it used to be.
I also suspect it's being used as a form of catharsis for socially imposed racial self-hatred, tho to a smaller extent than the natural inclination would lead to.

I don't think traditionalism needs to die, as said, but I do think it shouldn't be imposed.
People are free to have sex with whoever they choose. Or not to. If they're in a relationship, their sexual behaviour within that relationship is no one's business except those in the relationship, as long as everything is consensual and above board.

I don't particularly enjoy cucking or swinging or polyamory or open relationships. Others do. Good for them.

Not my make something i saved from a blacked thread y day, i thout it had the name of the r happa mod but it must have been in the typed txt

nice shop. the white guy is actually dutch, The first comment is also in Dutch> Shlomo you are getting lazy bro

lol jew harder my dood

By that logic jewish girls get to be stuffed with goy cock on passover

Right on the sabbath dinner table as great aunt rebekka is watching and greese up their ass with the fatty end of the sador brisket for some tushy pounding and smah their face in the krugel

Honestly sounds like shill posting from the Mother Land.

Aids is widespread as fuck there
That is true