This is Alexis Sánchez...

This is Alexis Sánchez. He was considered Arsenal's best player and arrived at Manchester United after a bid war with Manchester City. Here he dribbles past the keeper and finds himself in a great position to score.
What do you think happens next ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gG-YzfKDMI
youtube.com/watch?v=f-PvK02VDMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His team loses 7-1.

Rather than shooting he takes another step and looks up and by then the defender is about to cover and block his shot. Did you watch the game ?

This feels like it's gonna be one of those Question of Sport scenarios in 5-10 years time

the next that happens is uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I warned everybody about this turd player
youtube.com/watch?v=9gG-YzfKDMI

surely he scores

>this damage control
SEETHING customer

With his wages £500,000 a week. I fully expect him to score

>extremo chileno
topkek

>tfw people always treat me like an idiot for not rating this cunt

I didnt see this play in the highlights, so he must have been stopped for offsides?

he misses because he has always been an overrated bag of shit?

5:35
youtube.com/watch?v=f-PvK02VDMY

This was so absolutely shit. Either take the shot early and blind and risk missing the target or take a touch and place the shot to avoid the defenders.

what the fuck
why did he do a shot fake

What damage control, I watched the game too and that's literally what happened. And I took great joy from manure losing.

Not an idiot, a traitorous faggot wannabe-Argentinian.

Thats the guy who claimed to be on the same level as Messi and Ronaldo. I am reminding you about this because you seem to expect smart decision making from him.

cheeky tap against the bar and a scorpion kick finish

surely he scores

What happened to your extended ban for ban evasion? I thought you were supposed to have some months off by now.

still mad?

*lives happily ever after*

no joke, can this man look into the future?

Damage control? He literally described what happened. Try watching the matches instead of eating and clapping during

>mfw checking to see the toons score this afternoo

He missed that!?

he took another step tho

Damn, did you evade AGAIN? Like, twice in a day?

How can you be a professional footballer and be so shit?
Does he not practice enough or something? If you are an offensive player and have so much doubt and fear when confronted with a big empty net then you don't deserve the money you are getting paid