I had my first kiss today at 27 (almost 28) , ask me anything

I had my first kiss today at 27 (almost 28) , ask me anything.

To put you in context: fairly attractive guy that suffered from depression and social anxiety for years .

Attached: IMG_20190628_212504.jpg (576x1024, 44K)

Did she snowball an oyster into your mouth like pic related?

No, but it doesn't sound too bad to be honest

He seemed to want to put her tongue on my throat tho

Damn, I feel like a 13 yo

>he
kek

Attached: 691CE758-EB6A-4215-A139-C6648E5D271A.jpg (562x477, 260K)

>Attractive
>Kissless until 28

Lol

Its a typo lol, she is a girl, a coworker

Has she shown you bobs and vegane yet?

Oof. She's in for a clingy time.

pls response

you give me hope. im 25yo never had a first kiss. depressed almost every day, social anxiety with a few other head problems. I honestly don't believe I have a future so I don't even bother with chicks.

Yea too late, faggot. We all saw your little Freudian Slip.

Attached: 40D6B13F-1C5C-4164-A343-B694C53EBD29.png (595x345, 283K)

Nope
I can tell you how I overcame it, tho it probably won't work for everyone. My life started changing at 25, my social anxiety was really really crippling, I couldn't even go out to buy bread or have a coffee or make a phone call.

I don't understand what you mean

I will tell you anyways in case it helps anyone. In my case I was a really extroverted kid and then I got bullied really hard and started isolating myself and avoiding conflict and situations that made me stressed. I was like that from 14 to 25. And the turning point was when I started drinking alcohol , this is the part where im afraid to talk about, because depending of the person it can led to a really abussive relationship with alcohol and drugs , I don't have an obsessive personality so i never went crazy about it, but I started drinking to start doing things, like getting an haircut or going to the supermarket. After a while I could do those things by myself without the help of alcohol, you don't need alcohol tho, in reality it's exposure to social situations all you need, but I know it's fucking hard to just say fuck it and go out if your social anxiety is as bad as it was mine.

Easy to say and hard to do, but just go out and do the things that make you afraid .

Now I'm working as a cashier in a supermarket , I forced myself to accept that job, I'm just trying to expose myself to social situations all the time, and it never turns out as badly as my anxiety says so it gives me confidence, still have some work to do but I'm a functional human being now

Also it's funny, but at this age, my lack of flirting experience is an attractive trait for girls because they think that I'm just a super confident guy that just don't give any fucks and doesn't need to flirt with them so they are the ones that do

So you kissed a fairly attractive guy with depression?

Faggot

It's too late OP, you're gay now.

This is practically the same advice I’ve given people with anxiety, except for the whole alcohol part. Basically, think about how you would live if you didn’t have anxiety and then do it by forcing yourself.

I had health and social anxiety and that’s exactly what I had to do. I got to a point where I was afraid to mow the grass because I was going to have a heart attack. I was afraid to stand up too quick after lying in the couch because of the increased heart rate. I was afraid to go to the movies because I was afraid I’d have a panic attack in front of everyone.

Just force yourself into these situations and keep trucking, no matter what. The shit is beatable.

>27 (almost 28)
sad

>fairly attractive guy
thats debatable

>suffered from depression and social anxiety
cool story bro

Most of my friends only had 1 or 2 girlfriends in their lives. I dont even hangout with them anymore. One guy is on his second gf. Basically fucking faggots that hung onto the same girl for 10 years. Guys like that never leave their home town, can't go anywhere without taking their girl with them.

I however had lots, when they get all cunty or typical girl bs I leave them.
Honestly only had 2 worth keeping but incompatible with me, hard to explain. One was very educated Asian but was traditional...

One guy I know that still dates his first gf, only gf. If she left him he would probably kill himself.
I've been single for awhile now, I know my worth and I dont date or fuck losers or disease infested girls.

>>fairly attractive guy
>thats debatable

Not really debatable when as soon as I started having contact with girls they started flirting with me like crazy.

To give you an example, I don't use it anymore but when I created my tinder account I had like 40 matches in 12 hours

But you are right, my life was quite sad

Move to a city and that happens. Small town is same whore losers that's always on there. I use pof. Every girl I ever met said they never got a STD in their life. What does that tell you. Somebody is lying lol.

You are right , I talked about alcohol because I have to be honest with myself and I know that personally without alcohol probably I would have never been able to beat it, it Kickstarted the whole thing.

Exposure is the only thing that matters as you said, it's a hard and slow process, but the sooner you start the sooner youll beat it.

And change your whole habits, don't be on the internet 24/7 and have a proper sleep schedule, do things in the morning

If alcohol works, go for it. I mean, for a little bit, anyways, which is exactly what you did. I believe meds are also a great option, but they should be used as a bandaid and not s lifelong crutch.

I also agree about habits and doing things, as far as depression goes. I think the reason a lot of people get depressed is because they don’t have an active lifestyle / no purpose.

>. I believe meds are also a great option, but they should be used as a bandaid and not s lifelong crutch.

They are, I took anxiety meds for a while, but I don't recommend because they fuck up your brain badly, I really was like a zombie when I was taking diazepam