Thoughs?

any thoughs on the show? is the UK version better?

Best sitcom ever. Miles ahead over "muh british huma" UK version.

NSFW-user borked the last jenna jenneral thread

Also, UK version is trash. (When comparing the two) Stand alone, it was a great idea, not good enough to go beyond 2 seasons though. But the US version was the first time the US took a UK TV idea and made it better.

Great up until Michael leaves.

This

UK version was shit tier, only thing better than the US version was the receptionist

Great is giving it too much credit. It's watchable, not great from seasons 5-7. The only highlights being The Michael Scott Paper Company and the wedding. Other than that, you have the beginning of the end for the show. Intense flanderization of characters, some worse than others. Seasons 2-3 are pure kino.

UK version is patrician comedy.

American version is for common plebs.

Even the top US comedians praise the UK Office for its kino. Noone gives a fuck about the after office.

The inevitable Britfag who posts in every US Office thread will try to tell you the Ricky Gervais British Mumbling Hour is better. It's not.

DAMMIT THE BRITFAG BEAT ME BY ONE MINUTE
I totally called it though

>this level of samefagging

Uk version => all women are sluts
US version => all women are sluts

what is the meaning of this ?

NEVER fucking reply to me again.

Impressive shop

us > uk

Its one rare example where the americans took a tv show and made it better. The show however really should not have continued after Steve Carell left though. I try to pretend those episodes don't exist. Thankfully so did a lot of other people since the ratings plumpted and they were forced to cancel.

Shoo now.

Kevin goes from being dopey to literally retarded. Like at the end the fucker can't even count, so what was he even doing there in the first place if that was the case.

>accountant who can't count
>DUDE JUXTAPOSITION LMAO
The writers should be gassed.

US version is a comedy feel good soap opera. UK version is "don't you hate your job? Doesn't Eric remind you of Gareth. Fuck Gareth". It's comedy value is underplayed and the set up for sympathy, the US version is set up with bats, whacky pranks and feel good romances. One is based on regular life, the other is a soap opera. I like both.

UK office is consistent, seeing as it's only 2 seasons. Christmas Special is kino. The U.S. office fleshes out the staff, and Creed is probably the greatest character from anything. Post season 4 gets dodgy, and I didn't finish season 6