This is the truth

This is the truth.

Living in a non-relevant country is cozier though.

You can have all the nukes and shit. I'll have my piece of land with drastically lower probability of getting nuked.

korea is a little relevant

Is sort of relevant more relevant or less relevant than a little relevant?

Iraq? Because it's in the news?

fixed

You're fucked once Germany decides to piss off a superpower again

civilization literally started in Iraq, first major cities and writing systems developed there

>being irrelevant is bad
lol

yes, a million years ago, retard

>no iran

humans have existed for about 0.28 million years, and civilization only developed in the most recent few thousand years

>babylon is 1000000 years old
>finnish "education"
I bet you believe the sun is round too, faggot

Any version of the map needs:
>USA
>BRICS
>UK
>Australia
>Saudi Arabia
>Iran
>Japan
>Canada
Prove me wrong?

Australia and Canada are not relevant (you only think about them so much because of Anglo bias); France & Spain have to be on they colonized half the world; Italy is a must (Roman empire); Israel/Palestine (holy sites from all 3 Abrahamic faiths are located here)

>Iraq more relevant than South Korea
The American mind

South Korea literally wouldn't exist without Amerisharts, Iraq has an actual history and impact on the world

>babylon
>not even uruk or something
have you even read the epic of gilgamesh

If we're going by historical impact why the fuck isn't Italy, Greece and Iran on the map?

>America
>Relevant before ww1 where it sharked money out of the allies and then cucking them by leaving Germany intact enough to start ww2 and doing it all over again

I agree with you that those three should all be on there as well as Egypt

>Australia
>never relevant

There are two or three whole religions the majority of whose followers are from Iraq.

>estás en la lista irrelevante

Japan has no relevance to the West (except that developed country)
Westerners would want to deny it