Chinese Navy confronts Australian vessels in South China Sea

au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/32076484/australia-warned-to-stay-out-of-south-china-sea-row/#page1

Some weeks ago an International Court ruled that China does not have the rights to the waters it claims as part of its special economic zone.

>Australian merchant navy allegedly fishing in waters claimed by the PRC
>Chinese navy reported to have deployed a task force section to intercept Australian vessels
>Warning shots fired, Australian crew claim they were trying to hit them, "naval artillery just over our heads"
>Australian navy submarines reportedly submerged, no offical statements yet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_People's_Republic_of_China
popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a18331/russias-military-tech/
thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/11/30/america-has-no-answer-for-russias-new-super-weapons/
defensesystems.com/articles/2016/02/12/russia-ew-capabilities-widening.aspx
nationalinterest.org/blog/russias-deadly-s-500-air-defense-system-ready-war-660000-16028
tldm.org/News22/RussiasShkvalRocketTorpedoIs3To4TimesFasterThanAnythingElse.htm
warisboring.com/russias-stealth-fighter-could-outfly-outshoot-american-jets-9edbae7da1ee#.r7x6z373c
futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/what-frightened-the-uss-donald-cook-so-much-in-the-black-sea/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Samichon_River
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pacific War 2.0 when?

>implying the China can do shit

rev up them dingies and load them 303s up

>Australia shitposting us into WW3

CALLING UPON THE ANGLOSPHERE

AUSTRALIA REPORTING IN

>When your navy's air force is one of the largest air forces in the world.

>tfw we have no planes for our carriers and australia just started a war over fish

Am I the only person who thinks this brinkmanship is dumb as fuck? What if the Chinese were sailing their ships around the Gulf of Mexico, telling the US we need to stop being so territorial? Don't you think we'd be pissed off too?

Reports that PLN has begun MASSIVE drafting and is mobilizing several assets to SCC.

now aussies' top is supposed to be panda though

The allegory would be the US navy sailing their ships around the Gulf of Mexico telling everyone else to stay the fuck out.

Story is fake and gay anyway, so you can rest safe in your sweat-soaked bed.

Don't need one. We have a friendly country with the required infrastructure in range (Oz).

>Implying China would EVER fuck with the Anglosphere

FUCK UP THOSE CHINKS MY AUSSIE BROTHERS

So marines first?

China + Russia + Iran > Anglosphere

>inb4 the aussies win the war by shitposting in real life

The US Navy is the largest air force in the world behind the US Air force

China hasn't even been in a war before. And massive drafting where a large percentage of training is propaganda and nationalism just means they are going to be ill prepared to actually go into an actual war.

Oh and massive amounts of people doesn't matter unless you have the equipment for that amount of people.

>Implying that a bunch of week poofters like the Chinese would stand a chance against the sick cunt Australians.

>The allegory would be the US navy sailing their ships around the Gulf of Mexico telling everyone else to stay the fuck out.

If the Chinese were sailing war vessels in the Gulf the US WOULD tell them to stay the fuck out. We do the same shit with Russia. You see news reports all the time, "ZOMG RUSSIAN PLANES BUZZED US DESTROYERS!" OK, where were the destroyers? Oh, the Black Sea.

BRITAIN REPORTING IN. Time to recover Hong-Kong.

I do appreciate how Australians use a word as a friendly greeting that I don't think I've ever used in public.

>China hasn't even been in a war before

>China hasn't even been in a war before.
What is Korea?

>rev up them dingies and load them 303s up
don't forget the boomerangs too bruce

Australia has navy? I wasn't even aware. What do we need that for?

how does it feel that youll be sent to your death protecting an ocean that usa shouldnt have anything to do with?

Han Taiwanese here.
Please fuck up China Australia.
We might be related to the chinks but we sure do not eat dogs, act like subhumans, or fuck up everybody else's countries by buy up their real estate. I'll be rooting for you
Also China is Taiwanese clay reee.

>TFW I didn't knew that until now
Oh well, gotta have a chairforce in military huh

NAVAL FORCE PROJECTION MOTHERFUCKER.

DON'T FUCK WITH THE USA.

3rd? Estonian Air Force.

>Around 1 million casualties
ALL MY KEKS

Stopping the boat people.

What are you talking about? We're going to remain isolatio- god damn it.

NOT always was the Kangaroo as now we do behold him, but a Different Animal with four short legs. He was grey and he was woolly, and his pride was inordinate: he danced on an outcrop in the middle of Australia, and he went to the Little God Nqa.
He went to Nqa at six before breakfast, saying, 'Make me different from all other animals by five this afternoon.'
Up jumped Nqa from his seat on the sandflat and shouted, 'Go away!'
He was grey and he was woolly, and his pride was inordinate: he danced on a rock-ledge in the middle of Australia, and he went to the Middle God Nquing.
He went to Nquing at eight after breakfast, saying, 'Make me different from all other animals; make me, also, wonderfully popular by five this afternoon.'
Up jumped Nquing from his burrow in the spinifex and shouted, 'Go away!'
He was grey and he was woolly, and his pride was inordinate: he danced on a sandbank in the middle of Australia, and he went to the Big God Nqong.
He went to Nqong at ten before dinner-time, saying, 'Make me different from all other animals; make me popular and wonderfully run after by five this afternoon.'
Up jumped Nqong from his bath in the salt-pan and shouted, 'Yes, I will!'
Nqong called Dingo—Yellow-Dog Dingo—always hungry, dusty in the sunshine, and showed him Kangaroo. Nqong said, 'Dingo! Wake up, Dingo! Do you see that gentleman dancing on an ashpit? He wants to be popular and very truly run after. Dingo, make him SO!'
Up jumped Dingo—Yellow-Dog Dingo—and said, 'What, that cat-rabbit?'
Off ran Dingo—Yellow-Dog Dingo—always hungry, grinning like a coal-scuttle,—ran after Kangaroo.
Off went the proud Kangaroo on his four little legs like a bunny.
This, O Beloved of mine, ends the first part of the tale!
He ran through the desert; he ran through the mountains; he ran through the salt-pans; he ran through the reed-beds; he ran through the blue gums; he ran through the spinifex; he ran till his front legs ached.
He had to!

false. u.s. army

i couldnt imagine life without the word cunt desu

>when

looks like it already started

Still ran Dingo—Yellow-Dog Dingo—always hungry, grinning like a rat-trap, never getting nearer, never getting farther,—ran after Kangaroo.
He had to!
Still ran Kangaroo—Old Man Kangaroo. He ran through the ti-trees; he ran through the mulga; he ran through the long grass; he ran through the short grass; he ran through the Tropics of Capricorn and Cancer; he ran till his hind legs ached.
He had to!
Still ran Dingo—Yellow-Dog Dingo—hungrier and hungrier, grinning like a horse-collar, never getting nearer, never getting farther; and they came to the Wollgong River.
Now, there wasn't any bridge, and there wasn't any ferry-boat, and Kangaroo didn't know how to get over; so he stood on his legs and hopped.
He had to!
He hopped through the Flinders; he hopped through the Cinders; he hopped through the deserts in the middle of Australia. He hopped like a Kangaroo.
First he hopped one yard; then he hopped three yards; then he hopped five yards; his legs growing stronger; his legs growing longer. He hadn't any time for rest or refreshment, and he wanted them very much.
Still ran Dingo—Yellow-Dog Dingo—very much bewildered, very much hungry, and wondering what in the world or out of it made Old Man Kangaroo hop.
For he hopped like a cricket; like a pea in a saucepan; or a new rubber ball on a nursery floor.
He had to!
He tucked up his front legs; he hopped on his hind legs; he stuck out his tail for a balance-weight behind him; and he hopped through the Darling Downs.
He had to!

Still ran Dingo—Tired-Dog Dingo—hungrier and hungrier, very much bewildered, and wondering when in the world or out of it would Old Man Kangaroo stop.
Then came Nqong from his bath in the salt-pans, and said, 'It's five o'clock.'
Down sat Dingo—Poor Dog Dingo—always hungry, dusky in the sunshine; hung out his tongue and howled.
Down sat Kangaroo—Old Man Kangaroo—stuck out his tail like a milking-stool behind him, and said, 'Thank goodness that's finished!'
Then said Nqong, who is always a gentleman, 'Why aren't you grateful to Yellow-Dog Dingo? Why don't you thank him for all he has done for you?'
Then said Kangaroo—Tired Old Kangaroo—He's chased me out of the homes of my childhood; he's chased me out of my regular meal-times; he's altered my shape so I'll never get it back; and he's played Old Scratch with my legs.'
Then said Nqong, 'Perhaps I'm mistaken, but didn't you ask me to make you different from all other animals, as well as to make you very truly sought after? And now it is five o'clock.'
'Yes,' said Kangaroo. 'I wish that I hadn't. I thought you would do it by charms and incantations, but this is a practical joke.'
'Joke!' said Nqong from his bath in the blue gums. 'Say that again and I'll whistle up Dingo and run your hind legs off.'
'No,' said the Kangaroo. 'I must apologise. Legs are legs, and you needn't alter 'em so far as I am concerned. I only meant to explain to Your Lordliness that I've had nothing to eat since morning, and I'm very empty indeed.'
'Yes,' said Dingo—Yellow-Dog Dingo,—'I am just in the same situation. I've made him different from all other animals; but what may I have for my tea?'
Then said Nqong from his bath in the salt-pan, 'Come and ask me about it tomorrow, because I'm going to wash.'
So they were left in the middle of Australia, Old Man Kangaroo and Yellow-Dog Dingo, and each said, 'That's your fault.'

>If the Chinese were sailing war vessels in the Gulf the US WOULD tell them to stay the fuck out.
No they would not, because the US honors and supports the foundational concept of the freedom of the seas and right to navigate, a needful thing for the stability of world trade and geopolitical peace, a thing that China in its continual actions show it doesn't.

>We do the same shit with Russia. You see news reports all the time, "ZOMG RUSSIAN PLANES BUZZED US DESTROYERS!" OK, where were the destroyers? Oh, the Black Sea.
And similarly Russia does not own the Black Sea, you craven worm.

this triggers Europeans

In one battle alone, a battalion wiped 3000 chinks off the face of the planet. The battalion was awarded a battle honour for it, and it is still deemed one of the greatest battles in Australian history.

sauce so I can btfo the chinks

>282 ruskies dead.

Holy shit did the soviets send 300 guys to train their allies or they were too hardcore in that war?

is this stuff any good

>TFW surprise attack on US soil from People's Republic oh ChiCanada.

Not literally. But anyone who will be fighting hasn't seen war. It's been a long time since they've seen any sort of actual conflict.

They sent over a fair amount of fighter pilots, because the North Koreans didn't stand a chance

What are you gonna didgiry doo about it.

>Canada allies with China and takes over the continent

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_People's_Republic_of_China

It's actually not bad. A bit tough maybe.

If you kill us, we win.

Lol fuck planes, all we need is opium to re-fuck china

You're such a fucking cuck. Do you honestly think the US should respect every territorial claim that China and Russia pull out of their asses? Because they have a lot.

Reminder that Russia has tech superiority in AA, hypersonic anti-ship missiles, EW, supercavitating torpedoes, regular torpedoes 4x times faster than anything USA has, off-bore missiles and to boot - superior tanks, superior fighter jets and superior ballistic missiles.

popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a18331/russias-military-tech/
thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/11/30/america-has-no-answer-for-russias-new-super-weapons/
defensesystems.com/articles/2016/02/12/russia-ew-capabilities-widening.aspx
nationalinterest.org/blog/russias-deadly-s-500-air-defense-system-ready-war-660000-16028
tldm.org/News22/RussiasShkvalRocketTorpedoIs3To4TimesFasterThanAnythingElse.htm
warisboring.com/russias-stealth-fighter-could-outfly-outshoot-american-jets-9edbae7da1ee#.r7x6z373c
futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/what-frightened-the-uss-donald-cook-so-much-in-the-black-sea/

Reminder than stupid as fuck americunts are genetically incapable of admitting the above facts and that will be the downfall.

You have to be over 16 to be able to admit reality and objective truth. Self-knowledge and honesty are the first steps towards success, but the fat dorito eating neets are incapable of any of that.

>murca stronk!

God I wish you could see how pathetic and stupid you are through my eyes. You ahve different strategic goals that other countries, it is normal to be inferior in fields you do not pursue (like the above) and superior in ones you do (like stealth).

Fucking 12 year old illiterate shit stains. Suck my dick.

THen who will build the railroads?

Yes I know china has been to war before. I just meant that they are rusty as fuck because they haven't been in one in a long ass time where as the US seems to always have an excuse to be in one.

Always the fucking Leaf

I didn't realise that the chinks were Russian now.

Pilots, flying under Korean/Chinese colors because the Soviets weren't officially involved.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Samichon_River

Yanks, kiwis and poms were also involved.

I wish I could find a graph that shows US's armor and artillery

Was kind of an open secret that the Russians were sending their fighter pilots to fight in Korea for the experience

>Russia stronk
>NO YOU ARE THE 12 YEAR OLD REEEE!!!!

The only thing you listed that is even true are Russian SAMs being breddy gud.

Jerky is always good but if you want to enjoy some roo at it's best you should just grab some roo steaks from the supermarket like a normal person.

>tfw going to kill Chinese next deployment

Gonna sit back and watch the chinks get assmad as fuck.

Holy shit yes bring it on.
I cannot wait for the war over this sea. Every night on the news more footage of chink ships sinking and rivers of their tears.
It's about time these uppity fucks were put in their place.

A Dingo took my baby

Just start it Bruce, 7th Fleet will be there instantly. The fire rises.

The USS Donald Cook episode (one fighter disabling the ship while in the Black Sea) is true by the way, that's never been denied by the State Dept

>It was estimated that Chinese casualties numbered between 2,000 and 3,000 killed, with the majority of them inflicted by the New Zealand gunners.

Holy kek

That destroyer is there to take hits for the resupply ship.
>small boy life

I'll rev up those combat canoes, cunt.

You know if the Chinese start shit the rest of the western world will swarm all over them. The Japs will join in more because they fucking hate China

You guys can deal with the bugs and we'll deal with the squinty eyed bugs.

Kangaroo Meat actually is bretty good

I wouldn't knock it back without trying it first

yfw Australia shitposts us into WW3

Nanking 2.0 when?

These are great.

Is this a happening or is this just going to blow over in an hour like every other potential war situation.

is this bait? it must be bait

You want the UK to cross the entire Asian continent to come to your aid and the USA to cross the entire Pacific? The only thing China would have to do is airdrop 1000 emus to do the job.

in the state's we eat Gator

China should get some help from birds, they have proven to be unbeatable enemies for aussies

If by true you mean even the Russian manufacturer of the EW gear on an Su-24 saying it was a newspaper hoax.