Bored with life thread

Bored with life thread

In my 30s now. Have money, single but have a healthy sex life that I'm also becoming bored with (not a partner issue as I have a handful and getting new ones isn't much problem). Absolutely hate kids. I have accomplished just about every life goal I've set, only have one left.
I think I've been putting it off because it will put me over the edge.

What do Sup Forums? I haven't come across any new passions or hobbies that interest me in the past few years. What are you supposed to do after you accomplish everything?

Attached: 1457069862573.png (528x974, 478K)

Make others life's better by posting sauce

Don't have any. Was an old college professor I used to bang. She taught database. Pretty lousy in bed.

this is exactly why I have no motivation to do anything
I already know that no money/achievements/things will fix what cause makes me feel so empty
I'd suggest trying out some art, working toward building your skill could be fulfilling. if all else fails though maybe look into psychedelics if you have not already, might give you a new perspective if you go into an experience with intention
or just do like the elites and get into some fucked up shit, the novelty will be exciting

I've not a very artsy person, and I have negative interests in drugs. I have considered writing a book about why life at it's core is meaningless. I don't really intend it to do well financially but I think it might be amusing to get out.

The only life goal I haven't met is to get in absolutely tip top physical shape, but as I'm fairly athletic and no sex life issues it hasn't been a top priority.

There are a few answers that came to me.

1. buddhism
just exist

2. you actually just slowly became depressed and the problem isn't that life is boring now. you've just become boring. There are a million things you could develop an interest in if your mental health were well. e.g. music, art

3. maybe you could try looking outside of yourself. Your new goals could be oriented around contributing to the betterment of the world. e.g. planting trees or some shit.

venmo me $40 so I can pay of my student fees
@user-user-5996

so creating art would be a challenge, might be good for you?
and listen I love drugs but psychedelics are unlike anything else. they can provide substantial experiences full of realizations and new perspectives
I don't like to push people to do drugs but you may want to look into psychedelics

Venmo me $40 so I can pay off these stupid fuckin student fees

How old is this broad?
She looks 30 but I'm guessing 45?

I absolutely hate welfare and would not mind people starving or struggling to just simply die off. We have an overpopulated planet.

She's probably 40 in that pic.

Damn some of those chicks age well.
I literally know euro diaspora woman that look worse at 20.

Have you thought about fighting crime in a bat suit?

im just fucking around I just wanna buy rdr2 on sale man cmon

Looks like you need some friends user

Go out to eat, sleep in, play vidya, read books, watch movies, get laid, and such. Ain't hard.

I have plenty. Enough to where I consistently have to turn them away when I'm already preoccupied. I wish that was the issue.

Dont be a pussy and put yourself a goal harder on yourself, do something big, something that will deffinitely put your name on history books, cure some kind of cancer, VIH, solve one of the milenia problems, i dont know whats your area, but do something that nobody in that area has done, if theres nothing like that, fucking create it like the firs engineer, if sex bored you, do weird stuff, if that bored you, do gay stuff, who knows, dont try to convince yourself you already did "everything" cause you haven't

OP accomplished all life goals.
OP is a liar.
Fags who have accomplished all life goals don't post on b/.
B/tards don't accomplish anything, we live in shadows, vicariously feeling and experiencing through other people's sauce.
I know OP only made this post to make himself feel better, but lying to yourself does nothing but harm.
Admit it b/tard you are one of us, you don't bang chicks, you aren't a professor, you just want some sauce too , don't worry b/rother We are here for you, we don't judge.

Those doesnt sound like friends to me. I cant know for sure

I have acomplished about everything i've ever really wanted, with the big exeption of liking people, people around me is flawed (like a super villain i know) i know im not perfect, but i simply cant stand imperfection in others, thts my flaw and i get it, i can fake im ok with it, but im not, maybe op feels the same?

This is more lies user.
You can't accomplish anything worth accomplishing.
You may have did things you wanted to do but hardly accomishments.
You will die be forgotten.
Your life is meaningless too all of them.
But not to us user.

I still like people, but now I find myself assuming and viewing everyone as an idiot until they give me a reason to believe otherwise.

To be remembered isn't a real driving factor. If I died in a car crash tomorrow I'd be at peace.

There is no peace in death.

Death is the ultimate peace.

I would probably entertain the thought of suicide if it wouldn't cause my friends and family an immense amount of grief.

the only correct stance on suicide