youtube.com/watch?v=CEIg4jc6Bqc
youtu.be/jaanLYBvqjU
youtu.be/zbdQ8NO5Pow?t=406
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lefty cuck
>not hitler
kys

chomskys a useful idiot

Baruch Spinoza, literally the best Jew ever.

Source: I'm a philosophy major

youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ

Give him credit, he's a useless genius.

>(((Chomsky)))
>red pilled

Can't get any more redpilled than this man.

Honestly, that's a better description. Thanks. I take back my previous statement.

Also this.

zizek>chomsky

>
How do you feel about Nietzsche? What party would he identify with in 'Merca

youtube.com/watch?v=CEIg4jc6Bqc

MFW when no one mentions molymeme

Dude was one of the founding cultural Marxist wtf?

Believes we shouldn't beat our children. You can't get any more cucked than that.

Afraid of having a thought for yourself?

Cuck

Adorno's views were closer to Sup Forums's than tumblr's, specifically, he hated modernity.

Same with this fucker.
>inb4 sabbatian-frankist conspiracies

>race style gaymur chair
>not affiliate with somebody

>a fucking leaf

Marxism is a dialectical view of history, a history of competing classes and class struggle. What does that have to do with cultural "degeneration"?

The ultimate red-pill. Accepting the fact that the West is already too far gone and that we need to salvage and preserve as much of the white race as we can to serve as the nucleus of the next white civilization.

To achive the stateless utopia they have to defeat capitalist"culture" primarily western. Marx's workers revolution did not materialize outside of peasant economies due to the strength of western cultural institutions. Critical theories application in eroding western norms is a method of creating class warder in a modern sense by weaponizing minority rage and applying inverse oppression

The reason it is degenerative is because it encourages class warfare as opposed to collaboration. Destruction of those above you rather than aspiration to join them.

>Chomsky
>philosopher
Having radical politics does not make a linguist a philosopher.

I'm proud to have never listened or read to this mans propaganda

Sup Forums told me he was a leftist so he got added to my blacklist

I don't even know what his voice sounds like

Your loss.

No thanks. Only those who are worthy get to be in my mind

Spengler?

The grandfather of red pill.

The original red pill

Forgot pic

Yeah you're french all right.

He also said that tolerance and apathy were the last virtues of a dying society.

Holy fucking hell. He knew 100% he was gonna kill those cops.

chomsky? really? what are you 17 or in your 2nd year of liberal arts college? he's not even a philosopher

Noam Chomsky is an idiot ideologue. He fits everything into his tiny ideological box even if it clearly doesn't fit there at all.

The only correct answer is Nietzsche.

He's got more red pills than anyone in history. Every book he ever wrote is dripping with red pills.

He also said
>When states are democratically governed according to law, there are no demagogues, and the best citizens are securely in the saddle; but where the laws are not sovereign, there you find demagogues. The people become a monarch... such people, in its role as a monarch, not being controlled by law, aims at sole power and becomes like a master.

Not sure what to make of this guy... is he well regarded among redpill'rs? I mean he makes sense 90% of the time but hat other 10% makes me wonder wtf.

Chomsky is blue pilled as fuck and thinks his child like understanding of history and politics is the be all, end all of historiography

Sowell is based af
Chomsky has always been the face of an establishment limited hangout operation. His funding is 99% military industrial complex spook-tier.

THIS

>Zizek
>Chomsky
One is an autistic genius kike with no understanding of reality;
the other is a vulgar Slovenian fuckhead with all the grace and profundity of a 10th grader.

>"The American version of libertarianism is an aberration - nobody really takes it seriously. I mean, everybody knows that a society worked by American libertarian principles would self-destruct in three seconds."

This is how he debates issues.
>nobody takes this seriously
>everybody knows this is impossible
>clearly my view is the correct one
>it's been well established that this isn't true

It's basically one step above "current year" sort of argument.

mah nigga
When will Sup Forums actually read a book and truly become redpilled.
Oh wait
I forgot that's the whole point

> CTRL+F
> "hobbes"
> "0 of 0 found."

What the fuck.

Millennial attention spans have been permanently destroyed by YouTube, Vine, et al.

It's even got me. I used to read dozens of books a year. Now I'm down to maybe 3.

maybe we should be spamming counter-currents or something else

Post pharmacists.

Just because Known Chumpsky is a filthy red doesn't mean that the pills he pops are.

He's woke as fuck. He's just a goddamn turncoat.

reading "hour of decision" now as we post.

ITT: based niggers

savage memeage. 10/10 kekked

>apologist for the khmer rouge
>advocate for countless other failed marxist regimes
>woke
Whatever you say pham.

Is he redpilled?

Got away with killing a coalburner AND a jew
He'll die last in the race war

>woke as fuck
>supports the fed
>denies any funny business on 9/11

>His funding is 99% military industrial complex spook-tier.

Seriously? Could I get some sauce on that?

Not an argument.

They're in the acknowledgements of his first few papers. He's a linguist prof who worked nearly entirely in the MIT Research Laboratory on Electronics which is basically a think tank for various deep-state intelligence agencies. The preface to Syntactic structures concludes:
>This work was supported in part by the USA army (Signal Corps), the air force (Office of Scientific Research, Air Research and Development Command) and the navy (Office of Naval Research)
Over the 50+ years he worked at RLE he received millions directly from the pentagon.

Ctrl-F "Heidegger" 0 results.

Fucking plebs.

No mention of Ayn Rand or Leonard Peikoff yet?

NOT

Richard Dawkins, Sam harris, Dan Dennet and Michael Shermer

Nobody is more based than they.

Jayden Smith is clearly the most red pilled

>philosophy major
do they even have starbucks in bulgaria?

Video taken down, what does it say?

Philosophy/Poly SCI double major here.

My vote! Defender of the only true liberalism, weak libs need not apply.

>wrong pic
I don't care much for him on atheism/religion, but got DAMN them politics and literature. Hitch was great.

rationalistic pantheism is fucking based

chomsky a supremely confused cunt, please...

DASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEINDASEIN

Probably libertarian DESU. Self-mastery, creation of values and whatnot.

>giving up is the ultimate red-pill

Hallo Herr Doktor Professor Husserl. Der Führer sagt, ich bin euch von der Universität aus begleiten.

Fukuyama-san is pretty redpilled. Even if he is Hegelian DESU

>not including Hitch with Harris
I like Sam Harris too, but even he and Hitch are, if not in agreement, certainly very near on their positions in the Middle East.

Vid related: drunk Hitch responding to a bunch of "liberal" cucks.

youtu.be/jaanLYBvqjU

Step aside plebs

Is Diogenes redpilled? He was pretty fucking based

Yeah diogenes was redpilled.

Rorty's thoughts on "ethnocentrism" are pretty tits and counter to self-cucking ideology of libs.

Seconded. Abolish classcucking

youtu.be/zbdQ8NO5Pow?t=406
woaw

"Opposition brings concord. Out of discord comes the fairest harmony."

Heraclitus the cuck-killer

Men being, as has been said, by nature, all free, equal and independent, no one can be put out of this estate, and subjected to the political power of another, without his own consent.

beat me to it

gave me a chuckle

I honestly could never get a read on Chomsky. Every time he speaks and starts to sound red-pilled, he'll say something that directly contradicts his own point and argue that we need a greater perspective. I think he's just the eternal critic - a man who doesn't take a side on anything and just sits there shitting on everything (and doing that very well). I also kind of tune him out though - probably most boring person to ever listen to.