Who does Sup Forums support in the upcoming war?

Who does Sup Forums support in the upcoming war?
Team 1
-USA
-Israel
-Saudi Arabia

Team 2
-Russia
-Lebanon
-Iran

turkey

I can't not support Lebanon
That clock they gave us is so nice

>basically asking to be invaded
You gay, bro?

oyy veyyyy dos mexican bastids :^)

The spectators.

This
Mena is a rightful turkish black clay
Wh*te and bro*n people should leave

if your going to include USA and Russia you need to include

Team 1
-Jordan
-Oman
-Egypt
-Iraq
-UAE
-Bahrain

Team 2
-Syria
-Qatar
-Palestine

L O N D O N

So this is how WWIII will start...

the middle east burning won't start WW3

as long as USA and Russia don't take the fighting into Europe/Korea/Japan/Alaska
if that happens CSTO and NATO get involved.

Then RIO, AU, SEA, yeah..

>Egypt
No

2 obviously

Modern wars spread like wildfire, a Russian attack here may lead to our side attacking Russian military infrastructure on their soil, Russians attacking Polish American military bases, Americans sending enforcement to Eastern Europe, EU helping since Poland is part of it... no one thought that assassinating the Archduke of Austria would lead to the bloodiest war in history at the time, but those little things do escalate easily.

>Who does Sup Forums support in the upcoming war?
I support myself.

Russia, Iran and China

Whoever launches the first nukes

how is this even a question?

I just wanna see war in the ME

More refugees
More right wing

>I just wanna see war in the ME
>More refugees
>More right wing

This has nothing to do with you, Muslim living is Australia

Team 1
-USA
-Israel
-Saudi Arabia

Team 2
-Russia
-Lebanon
-Iran
-Israel

FTFY

Baal is Canaanite pagan

Can we please have Iran, they are pretty cool. We'll trade Canada for them

>Muslim

>Canaanite pagan

A satanic Arab? Let's even worse. He will go to the deepest level of hell and will stay there forever while Christians and bad Muslims will ALL move up to heaven one day

He has to be killed just like our ancestors killed and hunted Jesidi

This

niggers and kikes that want me dead vs sandniggers that also want me dead ? wow what a great choice
how about neither and you all go fuck yourself

>sandniggers that also want me dead

Nobody gives a shit about you.

much rather that than being a kike and literally everyone gives a shit about you and wants you dead like wew have fun shlomo

Man you really need to get outside more often

I think he meant that no one (as in "sandniggers") don't actually think about you at all. It's all in your head my froggy friend.

they hate french people as a whole not me personally obviously don't play dumb

>they hate french people as a whole
And who told you this?

I am algerian and I'll kill you wh*Te pig; we will make this country a muslim caliphate alhamdulilah

>it's another "Israelis and Saudis drag down the USA" episode
when can i unsubscribe to this shit service

every single one of them ? I don't understand why you'd even ask this question, with all the murdering and the burning and the terror attacking and all that shit how can you pretend they don't hate us ? this is a joke

proof that i am saying the truth

>>it's another "Israelis and Saudis drag down the USA" episode
Implying the United Sharts of Ameristan needs Israel and Saudi Arabia to drag it down.
But they don't. Are you telling me the 300 million Arabs in the world are all murdering, burning and creating terror attacks?
>proof that i am saying the truth
Pierre please, don't humiliate xirself.

sorry, I don't talk to filthy arab rats who flee to shrub countries with an insignificant 20 million people.

You just did though.

You live half the fucking world across in Australia you don't know shit, come visit here talk with the arabs find out what they really are like then we'll have this conversation again ty

Do you talk with Arabs?

Sadly yes

HEY QUQ SURRENDER NASRALLAH BIN LADEN AT ONCE OR YOUR PUNY CONNECTICUT SIZED "COUNTRY" GETS A DICK TO THE CERVIX UQUQ

What kind of Arabs?
Daily reminder Genrikh.

It's mostly Algerians

inb4 they aren't arabs you know what i mean

And do these Algerians come from a educated background? Or are they trouble causing youths?

team 2

QUIT EDITING MY POSTS YOU FUCKING QUQ

kys

DIASPO-RAT QUQ

DUMBASS

NOUQUQ

YOURE THE TR&E AFTER ALL UQUQ

I'm not going to support saudi fucking arabia

>QUIT EDITING MY POSTS YOU FUCKING QUQ
I have done no such thing. It's not my fault you're a massive QUQ!

SUPPORT ISRAEL, GOY

NOUQUQ

but I do

Well it depends, even the ones from educated backgrounds are problematic if not more than your average ghetto algerian who frankly enough is too low-class and too hooked on drugs and shit tier reality tv to actively be an islamic ideologue
For example there's this relatively well off algerian woman at work who's always like algeria this algeria that islam blah blah blah, just go fuck yourself, and when you start digging and asking questions you find out there's some real shit opinions inside that head
As a matter of fact there is another algerian woman, clearly less of the rich type and she's much more tolerable so I don't even think it's that related to economic status

THEN WHY DO YOU STAND WITH HEZBOLLOX UQUQ

because it's better than Saudi Arabia, and I dislike palis so it's funny to support Israel

I'd like to see America get nuked but honestly the thing I care about most is Japan not getting involved.

SUPPORT THE PHALANGISTS UQUQ

NO SUNNI
NO SHIA

PROBLEM SOLVED

JAPAN DOESNT DO ANYTHING EVER EXCEPT JACK OFF TO LOLI

I feel like the problem is with you my friend. Maybe you haven't explained it properly. Why do you believe Arabs hate you?
Speak up Genrikh, cant hear you in your QUQ shed.

NOUQUQ

BACHIR HAY FINA

I support Iran supremacy in the region. Syria and Hezbollah for defending Christians. But on the other hand I also support Israel's full annexation of the Golan heights and the Sinai.

*TIPS FEDORA*

*TIPS TIRE TURBAN

CZECHEM NVR 5GET

DICK RELATED

What a fucking joke. Yeah millions of arabs come to France, behave like shit, but the problem is obviously French people, yeah right
I'm not even sure why i keep wasting time explaining this you are most likely arab yourself
Why do i think they hate me ? Idk probably their constant whining and hateful "antiracist" logorrhea or maybe all the crimes committed against french people, or maybe the whole apology for terrorism like that one is one of those that really drove me over the edge, i mean when all those seemingly "normal" muslims start saying terror attacks are a good thing since people insulted their pedophile prophet or whatever bullshit i think we have reached a point where it's not worth trying to communicate with those people, let's just stop pretending we can live in peace

>you are most likely arab yourself
I thought we already established this.
>the problem is obviously French people
I said the problem is you specifically. Other than the valid complaints about criminals, druggies and terrorists you seem to be inventing a lot of the problems in your head. Arabs don't hate you. For the most part we don't think about you at all unless someone mentions the Eiffel tower, French food or Napoleon. I'm going to finish my food, nighty night.
You're still a QUQ!!!

Yeah right totally. Have a good night as well.

Team 2.
Iran, Lebanon and Syria have done nothing wrong.

Me to slavic fag.

NOUQUQ

ENJOY UQUQRE SPOTTED DIQ UQUQ

Team 1, no contest

Why would I support that bullshit in any way? Politicians should fight their wars by themselves.

>supporting pointless violence and deaths

I'll be on my island laughing about the stupidity of it

USA>Russia

Lebanon>Israel

>Iran>KSA

Except literally nobody gives a single fuck about the Middle East. Same with Africa. Nobody's stupid enough to start a real war over Arabs.

WW3 will be because of Eastern Europe or Asia. Possibly the Balkans again though lel

Team two for ever Fuck izrael

Amerikanska królestwie będzie nasza suka blyat

Ahahahahahahahah przyjdę do mnie moja imperija czarnego lodu ahahahahahaha ahahahahahaha smierć europi ameriki i żidam sława Rosja ahahahahahaha

>70.000 burgers and 20.000 bongs stationed in Germany
It's propably better not to choose Russia.

Which makes them inherently superior to everyone else.

team 2 desu

Whatever side Israël is on.
Even if they change sides, i follow.
Jews will always win so go with them

This
+ al pastor tacos

Whatever. I hope all sandniggers kill themselves and the remaining ones go to cuckrope to destroy that shithole even faster.
Some men just want to see the world burn

Dont forget the Americans own all the nukes here in Germany and wont let any Germans near them

God I wish we could stop being occupied

I support Team 3:
Brazil + LATAM

;)
We don't have wars, wars are only for retarded and savages.

Oh and try forced assimilation here to see what happens. Bestgore will have a new category.

>Iraq
Are you retarded user? Iraq is pro-Russian and pro-Iranian

You lost your country a long time ago.

There is literally NO GERMANY anymore. Your culture will fade away, your history is being rewritted as we speak and your citizens don't belong there.

Don't believe everything you read on Sup Forums. It really isn't that bad.