MEME AND REDDIT IS FOR FUCKING FAGGOTS GENERAL

HOW IS SAYING

>MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY

CONSIDERED WRITING?

I don't know what I'm sick of more, these shit threads or this shit show

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with reddit? jealousy?

Never felt like watching this show but all the recent threads make me even less inclined to watch it. If this is shilling its not doing its job.

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great television shows made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Rick & Morty with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters.

Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases.

Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

>MMMORDY RELIGION IS BAD GOD DOESNT EXIST MORTY LOOK HOW BAD CHRISTIANITY IS MORTY NO MORTY MUSLIMS ARENT THAT BAD THOUGH MORTY ATHEISM YO

>this newfag OP actually got triggered enough from the ironic reddit and memey shitposting

reddit and memety

>being angry about a particular website
>being angry because you suspect one or more television shows are specifically being catered to said-website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are Rick & Morty's szechuan sauce. We are the NEW Sup Forums. Midnight narwhal bacon for LIFE.

H-haha your j-just jealous!
t. Reddit

>*shits pants*
>*buuuuuurrrrrrp
>whats the difference between god and my clean underwear morty?
>*uuurp*
>NOTHING MORTY, BOTH FAKE

Bumping this glorious thread

I snorted

THIS IS REDDIT
THIS IS MEMES

Sup Forums would a table of people who hate each other, you moron.

memes aside this shitty show really is reddit as fuck

INUYASHA
KAGOME

Explain what's so funny about that sauce?

Good thread

Ahh yes, there he is. The Rick and Morty fan who is so upset that his taste is not validated that he has to act it's all due to contrarianism and that Rick and Morty was actually beloved in here up until it became popular, completely oblivious to the fact that, even back in 2013 and 2014, reception of the show was mostly mixed and it only got more negative once more people started finding out about it. Of course you have to act as if there was a period in time where your taste was more validated, because it's crystal clear you weren't actually here during this period.

We call it Reddit because it encapsules a lot of things we hate about Reddit culture and what they deem good. Unbearably forced memes and the repetition of them (get schwify xDD wubba lubba derp derp), hamfisted "feels" moments which exist for the fans to go "wow so deep" and to give the show at least some form of substance (due to a lack of genuine insight or a lack of conviction in it's comedy), half-baked nihilism dressed as cynicism, a quippy invincible and condescending main character who's "totally depressed and stuff" (as if it made him less of a self-insert), and of course, can't forget those pop culture references and that half-assed art style.

You know those ironic Family Guy memes that poke fun at how poorly the show has aged ? You know how a lot of us used to love Family Guy back when we were impressionable edgy teenagers who thought they were smarter than everyone else, and nowadays we feel embarassed for even liking it ? That's you. That's exactly what's going to happen to Rick and Morty and it's fans. This scenario of the week memefest is aging like cum and a lot of us are noticing this and jumping ship. That's what happened with Family Guy.

And it'll happen to you.

How does someone type such a long post and still misspell millennial?

>Explain what's so funny about that sauce?
the majority of people who are demanding it to come back have never tried it.

This is pretty accurate.

Threadly reminder that Rick and Morty is one of the highest rated TV shows of all times and is well received in every community and all walks of life. No amount of delusion and falseflagging will change that fact.

>adult animation

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

So is transformers
Fuck off retard

>if its popular its good
>higher that the sorpanos
yeah I know redditors have shit taste

Out of all the other religions, Christians are the biggest crybabies of the bunch. They make up around 84% of the United States, but still will always bitch and fucking moan about how oppressed they are. They are happy to shit over everybody else's viewpoints, but if you ever dare criticize Christianity, you will be accused of being "disrespectful".

Christians love to abuse other people's space and privacy, it's their favored past time, so when the Internet was invented they boarded the Jesus train to dialup to begin their cyber Manifest Destiny of shitty propaganda. Since these times, more and more religious Christ zealots find their way online to secure God's position firmly on its grounds. These types of people inhabit almost every conceivable community that makes up the web and constantly through the day/night some asshole is quoting the bible somewhere in an effort to smite some e-foe. Luckily, Christians make up a large pool of easily trolled targets because if the Internet has taught us anything it's that everyone is a hypocrite. It's only fitting that the people who spend most of their time telling others how to live would be the most raging hypocrites out there. This trusty flaw results in massive ruin and has been a staple of dramatic events throughout history. E-Christians (aka Christfags) are no different from their offline counterparts, however, their large numbers and gestapo sects do not translate in any way online. They are weak cry-baby carebears who quit the Internet forever at the drop of their hat.

The Sopranos has one of the most popular TV related subreddits on reddit. In other words, it's literally reddit.

only the sopranos and planet earth (part 1) deserve to be there

I wonder if Barron ever GETS SCHWIFTY WUBBAWUBBA

band of brother is goat fuck off.

>hi I'm principle Vagina

Reddit: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM SMART AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHÄ€HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*shits pants*

>The Sopranos has one of the most popular TV related subreddits on reddit.

You are talking out of your ass mate. The Sopranos subreddit is tiny and only has 11k subscribers. Compare that to Reddit and memey with 430,000+ subs. Sopranos is not reddit at all.

Ha, I get it. That's pretty good, actually.

Nigga, literally all of those are discussed heavily on Sup Forums.
>if i dont like it, its reddit
>wait, whats reddit again?

just because you shill Sup Forums with those things doesn't make them not reddit

>Sup Forums uk the office
>r***i* us the office3
pretty accurate
remove the wire nigger garbage

It's reddit, mang. It's more actively discussed there than a years worth of Sup Forums, and the vast amount of the memes Sopranos shitposters spout here stem from that fucking subreddit.

Feel free to actually explain what makes and doesn't make something reddit. You literally can't. It comes down entirely to "I don't like it, therefore it's reddit."

Chandler: *Is sitting*
Sheldon: "You're in my spot."
Chandler: "Your spot? What, did you write your name on it or something?"
Sheldon: "... You're still in my spot."
Rick: "WUB A LUBA DUB DUB."
Tony: "No, but it is a Stark Industries chair. So my name's on it. So get up."
Jack: "Unless of course, he knew you would have your name on the chair so he sat there anyways because he was expecting you to say that but you weren't expecting him to expect you to say that, so he was going to sit there regardless of whose name was on the chair. Savvy?"
Sherlock: "Stop talking. You're lowering the IQ of the entire street."
Chandler: "Stop arguing! You're tearing this family apart!"
Rick: G-God's not *BURP* real Chandler. Let's get some Mulan sauce.

>Feel free to actually explain what makes and doesn't make something reddit.

It never gets to the reddit front page. It's subreddit is small. Those are facts.

EPIC

That's not an explanation, nor an argument. I'm waiting.

Considering you attempted to falsely claim it was a big subreddit as your original argument. It is.

not top 10, watch more tv.

>filename
That's not bait it's too accurate.

Your reading comprehension is severely lacking.

not an argument

>House
>reddit
NOW tHIS IS FUCKING PERSONAL

Reddit and Memey

who the fuck cares. i don't dislike something simply because reddit likes it. i dislike shows like reddit and memey because it panders to reddit

>QT not on reddit
>House is
kys newfag

>le sarcastic so smart god isnt real doctor
>one of reddits most talked about shows when it was airing
>not reddit

And they'd all be calling each other reddit.

>Sup Forums is reddits favorite boa-

It literally doesn't, though. You're projecting. Stop making these shitty falseflagging threads that make you come off as a 9 year old.

>shitposting has a general now

>It literally doesn't
someone post that pic with that redditor saying how much reddit & memey appealed to reddit

>one of reddits most talked about shows when it was airing
How do you know that?

it's literally called reddit and memey and you say it's not pandering? top lel

>>one of reddits most talked about shows when it was airing
If you say so.
I just know Sup Forums loved house and even the lupus meme.

This board is 18+.

>there won't be any consolewars threads
Oh no what a tragedy(!)

>trapped in the closet is Sup Forums

kek

I've seen this show, I think it's ok, and all the haters are blind to dislike something popular.

Ricks voice actor stated he preferred Sup Forums to reddit and claimed reddit was full of children.

The random humor is Rick and Morty is predominantly lol random humor you find on Sup Forums.

suck it

suck my Mulan sauce out

this thread is abysmal

reddit and memey truly is the worst show.

Holy shit man, I've actually got to take a look at this show now.
Can someone recommend a single episode for me to download which encapsulates the "redditness" of this show please?

watch past the pilot, duh

WUBBALUBBA DOOBIE!!! GOD ISN'T REAL BUUUURPP

>literally the only argument people have towards the criticism of this show is that everyone MUST be contrarian

People here gets way caught up in what Reddit likes to the point of purposefully hating on stuff we'd like otherwise

BUUUURRRP

I said it was, ok.

i'm a spy

I'm not saying Rick and Morty is the case

Look at all the fucking contrarians who hates Kubrick and Tarantino just to be gigantic edgelords

>big black dingus xD

Yeah, Tarantino sure is amazing.

If you don't hate Tarantino then you are an enemy of cinema.

Tarantino has always been hated here newfag

>tfw I wanna get unironically schwifty because user keep making this thread

How much do you think Mcdonalds shilled them to get them to name drop?

they do it for free

>2 years
House was not relevant by that time, faggot.

my first two accounts were banned. i cant even log into them anymore

What the fuck did you do

Watch Big trouble in Little Sánchez. It's a glimpse of an average plot, without a lot of character development involved.

i was banned for racism. it was justified, i was just trying to be edgy

Thanks reddit

No problem, 9gag

That does not sound right unless you harassed users in PM.

there was a period where i want just call people racial slurs if they didn't agree with my posts, which were all written to get replies. basically Sup Forums shitposting

HE'S REDDIT
HE'S REDDIT
YOU'RE REDDIT
I'M REDDIT
ARE THERE ANY OTHER REDDITS I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?