My ancestor

My ancestor

Attached: 032BB1E9-F54A-437A-8CD2-E67B837EF5B6.jpg (1125x2436, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1IRZ30waSXo
youtube.com/watch?v=KfsJYB4sgtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

N

I

Stop

G

G.

E

R

F

I remember reading about this guy. I think he's the one where some lord made him take a bath to get the dirt of the skin, and the lord realized that's just how his skin was. And then I guess he became a samurai.
Would he have had dreadlocks when even Asian women wore their hair short/up? I don't think so

A

G,

OOGA BOGA BOGA BOGA

G'

O

T

K

Y

S

B a s e d
a
s
e
d

that's the creature from the black lagoon

W

You don't even know who your dad is.

Samurai wasn't a rank user, it just mean swordsman.
Most of them were poor, violent rapists who got so poor, violent and rapey the emperor of japan had to ban swords.

>16th century
>millions of years ago

Honestly the best part of the whole story is the nips still treated him like a nigger

So let me get this straight:
Niggers were samurais. Niggers were actually the first Americans. Niggers are the real Jews. Niggers were Egyptians.

Attached: kangs9.jpg (968x1200, 352K)

it didn't look like the user called it a rank but the actual samurai was more of an archer or field tactician over a swordsman. The violent rape period is when people started just taking the name and doing what they want. by all stretches of the imagination samurai weren't the tank cutting gods the weebs want to depict them as but they were a warrior group worth remembering.

That must be why there are so many black people in Japan...

Kek

Attached: F80A6FD5-AA34-4D7D-8615-0DD674364264.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

Yeah I added to his point poorly.
It was a social class, the Romanticism is world war two propaganda the nips spread to encourage enlistment and then eventually suicide runs on boats.

There's actually a shit tonne of somalis and nigerians sneaking their way into the country.

>here's actually a shit tonne of somalis and nigerians sneaking their way into the country.

this shit sucks to see. I was in yokohama when some nig decided to start fighting rando's put some old taxi driver in the hospital and fought with police. the newspapers spread a lie that he was an american serviceman but it turned out he was just a refugee.

yeah it's crazy how fast they ruin everything they touch.

youtube.com/watch?v=1IRZ30waSXo

I just looked into and found that video. Japanese society is going to be destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=KfsJYB4sgtk

I also hate white people who play music out loud at starbucks and trains.

Is that guy jewish?
Who in the fuck thought japan needed masquerades?

Attached: painful farts.jpg (279x249, 14K)

That Starbucks got to experience a little of what it's like living in the US.

yeah the japanese don't like nigs either. talked to a couple a few years back and they said they hate the chinese and niggers more than they hate anyone else

I'd be willing to bet he is.

>one cool nigga in history
>we wuz kangz

> every fucking human
> that smart white guy did a thing
> not only I but all white is pretty

Exactly this. Yet people glorify them to no ends. They were rapist, extortionist, murderers and poor.

Everyone hates the Chinese and the Blacks bring the stereotypes upon themselves, it's fucking sad that they blame everyone else for their shitty culture. Everyone is some type of slave now a days. Get the fuck over it.

Nicee one Elon Musky...

Attached: 301574960420430.jpg (1576x1152, 95K)