Hey, I'm learning Unity and I need some ideas for what to make...

Hey, I'm learning Unity and I need some ideas for what to make. Give me a pitch for some simple games you'd like me to make

Attached: 58482b92cef1014c0b5e4a2d.png (498x512, 10K)

Skyrim 2

come up with your own ideas fag

Portal except you can't transfer your character through the worm hole cuz death

this.

Sup Forums the game

Frogger style stealth game

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png (1354x784, 869K)

Try starting small. It may seem like interesting to dive right into a large project but you will get a lot more fulfillment and knowledge from little projects. For a fairly small idea I recommend trying to recreate a game like snake. It shouldn't be too hard and gets the basic idea of camera setting, object interaction, and control down fairly decently.

make shitty space invaders, fail, try again

That's why I said simple

Simple racing game with basic circle track.

Bonus points for realistic physics.

Please this.
If dubs, do this idea.

Well Snake is a fairly simple game and gets across the basics. I'm not doubting your ability to make something but I am saying it's a lot more informative to build some of the basic things first.

reroll

one last try.

well, now i have to

FUCKING 3D LABYRINTH WITH RANDOM GENERATION

ROLL

seems doable, one more idea, thanks

Flappy bird made millions from a very simple idea which probably took no more than a few hours to make. Take a single simple concept and focus on it entirely. Design a whole game around it. At the very least you'll learn valuable skills, and if you're lucky and the stars align you'll have the next Elf Bowling or Flappy Bird or Tetris.

thanks for suggestion

Make a game where youre a telemarketer and need to fail certain multiple choice questions to level up those particular traits with in a kpi period to get your charisma up to charm customers into buying the shit youre selling.

Telemarketer tycoon.

If you do too many calls without fucking around you go postal and lose your job but too few sales and you get fired.

Just do a 2d topdown action rpg/zelda-like with some smash tv style wave combat

Add fun shit like magic, bullet hell enemies, and lots if upgrades to constantly change up gameplay and give the player subgoals to achieve.

i dunno about everyone else but i'm getting physically ill thinking about another 2d game being made with unity

Dubs.

Do it OP. Telemarketer sim could actually make you rich af. It's just goofy/memey enough to work. Maybe even some anons here can help you.

I do music. Fuckit, dm @beamtheory on IG. (I do more than hip Hop, that's just how I market myself)

I get it, my idea was pretty generic. The telemarketer sim idea is good tho. Just needs lots of dry humor and a commentary on the existential dread of low-level office work.

A game where Hitler succeeded

Plus, it got dubs.... That means kek likes it. Therefore it will be a success

Praise kek

See. Dubs = magic.

Well, not magic, but "truth"/kek's approval.

Too many simple games now. Kids aren't even using their phones for gaming anymore, they just watch letsplayers

Whiny little bitch confirmed.

i get this call every day did it kind of

Telemarketer game would be mostly dialogue. I bet the leet hacker known as "Sup Forums" could even write some shit for u

A simple concept doesn't have to produce a simple game. Portal is a good example.

When you're just beginning, make prototypes focused on a single game mechanic.

Thanks to everyone who gave genuine ideas. Will post again when I actually make them.

The telemarketer game sounds like a good idea, but it's a bit beyond the scope of a game I'm actually comfortable making with my limited skills. At least for now.