Femanon here. Why am I so attracted to strong men and not just average nice boys? I want to give them a chance...

Femanon here. Why am I so attracted to strong men and not just average nice boys? I want to give them a chance, but my brain won't let me.

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x1080, 513K)

probably cause your dad was the farthest thing from strong

Might be direct opposite. Men usually find women who resemble their mother or closest sibling attractive.

thaths ok. I also am not atrackted to u fat crippeled cunt

>strong men
posts picture of hasanabi

Describe your perfecc date with a stronk man

Tits and timestamp

Fancy restaurant, good food, he pays for it all. Then he takes me home and cuddles with me for a bit. If I'm in the mood I let him fuck my ass and pull my hair.

You first.

I asked first

I wouldn't even care if you were in the mood.

Based

What about race? Do you think black guys are "strong men"? Or are they just strong and have a dick? What is a man to you, someone who pays for shit and is warm?

Why not let him fuck you in the vagine?

Nicee one Elon Musky...

Attached: 2961574960528888.jpg (1356x1163, 129K)

Because fucking ass is more dominant and strong men are attracted to winning.

>Vagine

You’re attracted to the mountainous effect a strong man gives off. A mountain you can lean on because you’re submissive. This can be traced back to having a daddy or not.

If you had a father growing up and were a normal family then you sub consciously are attracted to the fact that your father is the one man in the world who wouldn’t judge you and will love you for what you are ie mountain.

If you didn’t have a father then you seek to fill the hole figuratively and literally with the love you didn’t receive as a child. You tie strong men to being able to accomplish whichever of the two you seek.

On the surface though it’s cause he looks hot as fuck and can carry you while going to pound town.

I'm not attracted to niggers, but their cocks are nice. I just don't get wet how they look like, but I should work on that because that makes me a racist.

hasan is a sjw faggot though

Attached: 1570019139418.jpg (940x672, 249K)

How do I win if I get shit on my dick

Obvious troll is obvious

Once the N word broke out and they claimed what really makes them racist was the fact they didn’t find Black Americans was appealing was the real toll

That's hot. Being dominated by a SJW is like a forbidden fruit.

I'm just self-aware. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, Ben.

If you don't understand why fucking ass is about dominance, then you should leave this thread tbh.

the sad reality is that women are controlled by there base emotions...this is why those who want to over throw white people have targeted them..they know you will do anything to fit in and have not even taken the first steps toward enlightenment...women view men as protectors and providers they are incapable or unwilling to step outside of there comfort zone and spend there one life hoping someone will give them happiness instead of discovering that peace comes from understandering

Makes sense.

You're asking a cesspool of incels you know that right. What the fuck do you possibly hope to learn? Here's a better question: "What do I consider attractive?"
Alternatively, "What is it about 'nice' guys that prevents my brain from even considering them?"

This is Sup Forums. You have to use the N word to get by. I know it's wrong.

I understand that's the reason people tell themselves sure. There are many ways to dominate a woman without needing to clean shit out of your dick afterwards.

Fuck yeah I want to be protected and provided for. Why should I be ashamed for it? I want to be a good housewife.

She cleans it with her mouth, naturally.

Facts but not all women. There are some who unironically use energy, spiritual, universe and other hot buzz words that are infact able to make decisions outside of their base specs and not be influenced so easily.

I can consider attractive many things, but my brain overwrites it anyway. That's why I'm asking.

And those are bad feminists and ugly bitches.

yeah but you dont want people to see you as an object who only exist for sex..if you want to find someone to be happy with you need to see people for what they really are..protect is an illusion...find someone that makes you smile..

If you recognize that’s what you want then good. There’s nothing wrong with it. But that’s why you don’t go for the soy boys who don’t lift. Listen to your intuition and enjoy it.

Attraction is attraction for men and women alike. We can’t choose who we are attracted to. That’s why when you’re out at a bar and catch someone looking at you then it’s a sign they’re attracted. Now it’s up to the dude usually to be able to increase that attraction to the point where you secure her number or pootang for the night.

Alpha women as well (though they probably don’t say those terms). But alpha women don’t fall into the conventional way of doing things. They are leaders themselves as well and as such are notoriously difficult to form a relationship with. These women also are the celebrities who are rich and beautiful.

So you're saying you subconsciously reject attraction to characteristics that you would attribute to "nice guys"?
Rank men's characteristics on a scale from most to least attractive. Then ask yourself why you ranked a specific characteristic. If you can't come up with a reason then you really need to start by defining your values. If you do have a reason, ask how you feel about your reason for that ranking.