Jeb!heads assemble

We still have a chance at the convention right?

topkek

heh

Hey, buddies, one of my younger staffers explained to me that a lot of you guys have been posting supportive messages on this "online bulletin board." Just wanted to express my thanks for backing my campaign, as the only candidate who can beat Hilary. Oh - that's right, you're actually a bunch of niggers hooting and hollering for that Neanderthal Trump. Yeah, I've seen all your shit making fun of me and even bringing my "goblin" wife into the fray. When Hillary "cucks" the Hell out of our great nation, at least you can be relieved that you didn't have to suffer through 4-8 years of endless guacamole and tight Latina pussy. Apologize, faggots.

sorry :*(

wtf I'm #Jeb now

Maybe. How many guac blows are left?

To overcome Jeb must become the guac to understand the guac.

I bet everyone is paid to be there. Sad!

Jeb is just lame enough for conservative minorities, but too lame for white people, unfortunately.

WTF im a #cruzemissle now

BASED JEB

is this picture actually real? lol

I DEMAND

GUAC

FOR

THE

GUAC

GOD

Kek

Fuck i miss the days of Yeb. Non-stop comedy gold

I miss these memes so much. This year has truly been the golden era of shitposting

haha oh Jeb,,, I love jeb

We can make it, im not too worried, that racist fascist Trump cant win. Shillary cant win,

!Yeb¡ brings the right amount of guacversity and managing turtle-equity. Jeb truly is the peoples candidate, I am and always will be a #Jebhead!

coward