How do you feel knowing that pokemon is going to influence the outcome of the election this November?

How do you feel knowing that pokemon is going to influence the outcome of the election this November?

You have to register around 30 days prior to vote. Pokemon is not going to do shit.

No... no this is bad...

If they put a fucking mewtew or what ever the fuck that thing is at polling stations and the libshits lumber on over to vote Trump is finished

I'd tell you about how pokemon players aren't old enough to vote, but I know better

Also there will be accusations of tampering with the vote to consider that will keep Nintendo from doing so.

more like stop voting. lotsa underage kids are going to block off legal voters until we all get turned away

Pokemon Go equals 666 in English gematria

people won't give a shit about this boring fucking game in 2 months. The game has zero fucking depth.

I moved to Chicago last month. How much time do I have to register in Illinois?

I'm pissed because I'm came from a red state and my trump vote wont do shit in Illinois

>implying anyone will give a shit about this game by the time November rolls around

>Motivating people to get up and go to their polling stations to vote
>Tampering with the vote
Fucking Republicans, I swear to god.

>2 trips

>English gematria

The only gematria that matters is Hebrew.

Most people are really dumb and shouldn't be allowed to vote tbqhwyds.

>go from red state to blue state

If the state you came from truly was red your Trump vote wouldn't matter either.

Only way you should be complaining is if you move from a purple state.

>pokemon go does this
>retarded liberals and kids who would otherwise not vote show up to polling stations
>get denied because they didn't register since they are ignorant when it comes to voting
>cry like babies

>Get Pokemon they were looking for anyway
>Leave

This idea is retarded regardless

Start a #IvoteFor hastag for millenials to cast their vote. like the people for brexit did

Good point. Should I not bother then voting for trump in illinois?

I was thinking the same honestly

>Should I not bother then voting for trump in illinois?
in illinois it's pointless. vote johnson so the libertarians get money to spend on anti-gibmedats propaganda, then vote republicans on the rest of the ticket.

>Illinois
I remember seeing that electoral map where the entire state was red except for Chicago, but the state still went democrat.

They'll probably come out with updates in the future to make it more interesting. I'm still going to stay away from it as much as I can

where does johnson stand? he is actually a good guy?

We should activate massive amounts of Lures a considerable distance away from the poll places to pull them away, and do more stupid pokeshit somewhere else

>not just convincing them that it's part of Hillary's campaign and catching the Pokemon casts their vote for her automatically
>paper ballots are for Trump votes since he didn't do the Pokemon Go thing

>english

Nigga the jewish is the only important

All that would happen is people would drive around to as many polling places as possible.