Wwyd with him

Wwyd with him

Attached: 4356 - balls horse horsecock sheath stallion.jpg (481x640, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8OzdZVWaB6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Breed him til is none inside ,

Leave him tf alone because animals can't consent.

Then go home and throat fuck myself with my horse dildo while sexually frustrated that I can never have the real thing.

Grab his cock, shake it, and make him hard, and kissing his balls

D
A
M
M

>shake it hard

He's gonna go limp from being bored. Ya gotta stimulate either his tip and the spot right behind it, or keep rubbing/licking his sheath close to his balls.

Once he's actually hard crumping works wonders

Crumping?

You actually have to get them alittle hard to clean out their sheath after awhile. Being stuck in a filthy stable infection risk is high. So yes. All owners grope.

horse balls are so darn aesthetic

You seem experienced, Mr Hands.

yes, best way to clean a horsecock is with your anus

youtube.com/watch?v=8OzdZVWaB6w

Hitler did nothing wrong

Hitler did nothing wrong at all

Hitler had the right idea

Bascailly when he's hard you grab his flare and squeeze it and push back, your hands should be wet with warm water or something so that the temp and squeezing mimics a mare's coochie, and your other hand should be jacking his shaft pretty close to his flare.

Maybe Hitler should've gassed degenerates first

Yes he did user, yes he did.

Attached: 1574665850110.jpg (379x495, 59K)

Hitler was an amazing figure that should've lived to realize his dream

Get out, your SICK BITCH

Do you recommend drinking the semen?

stab him in the neck and twist

of course! im a doctor btw. horse cock and semen is very good for you

I think, using the name, Hitler, just for attention is pretty degenerate

Yeah.

With dogs, they don't taste great and they smell okayish, you jerk/suck a dog off purely cause you enjoy making him happy and making him feel good.

Stallions though, stallions got everything going for them. Horse genitals actually smell good, the closest I can come to describing it is faintly smelling of peaches. No shit, actually smells really fucking good. On the taste part, they actually taste good too. They are pretty much the opposite of dogs, instead of thin cum that nuts for like 5-15 minuets, he has thicc globs that bust out in the span of 10 seconds. You most likely aren't gonna have his dick in your mouth cause his thrusting and size just doesn't work, so what I usually do is right as I can start seeing him flare his flare, I press my mouth against his tip and hope he nuts. It's actually thicc, and the thickness makes me think of custard. It's way more globy than you think, not 100% like a gel but not very watery either

Aight

Attached: 1571521407516.jpg (960x960, 30K)

where to find bestiality these days? it's years ago since i fapped to some whore sucking horsecock. i need some nostalgia right now!

i never wanted to know this

Attached: 1571823882327.gif (656x368, 1.47M)

Are you able to swallow such a glob at once?