Have you ever masturbated with and/or worn the panties of a close relative? Who's panties and what did you do with them...

Have you ever masturbated with and/or worn the panties of a close relative? Who's panties and what did you do with them?
When I was a teenager I used to wear my mother's panties while masturbating. I don't have any sisters but a few cute cousins I think I've masturbate used the panties of most of them a one time or another.

Attached: just_me_cumming_in_panties_again-4_tmb.jpg (320x240, 14K)

Edit: I think I've masturbated with the panties of most of them a one time or another.

Ok Reddit, here's some gold

I used to wear my stepsisters panties to masturbate. But once summer ended, i'd rarely visit. So on one visit i took pairs. We have a dildo at home so i'd wear the panties keep the dildo me. Dildo has vibrates and pulses. Came hands free 9/10 still do it once a month

Mum's, sister's, step mum's, then later gf's

Is it your dildo or is it borrow from your sister or mother?

Sisters...

Nice :) when I was younger I borrowed my mother's vibrator a few times. It was a little too big for me (was rather painful) but I lost my anal virginity with it.

Yea. Now i desperstely want the real thing.

I prefer females, don't have any wish to have sex with a guy. But I wouldn't say no to a girl with a strap on. (Would be even hotter if I was dressed in her thong and bra while she fucked me)

God yes. Would love if a girl like these would me with a strap on

Attached: tumblr_nwyldsMAuW1unaf9to1_400.jpg (400x533, 63K)

I love jerking with my ex’s underwear on

Attached: 85AB30D3-C1F2-4327-BD79-81F6CAC8B7D4.jpg (3088x2316, 1.77M)

Yes I don't really understand why most guys seems to only sniff the panties or use them as a cum rag. Masturbating while wearing the panties are way better.

I used to regularly wear lingerie with my gf. Did a bit of pegging from time to time too

nah just a pair of briefs I found in the attic from when I was really young

Yeah wore my Hot sister's swimsuit instead of panties

Around the first time I started realizing I like being submissive

Attached: 1428451934240.jpg (551x858, 203K)

For me it started when I found a pair of used thongs belonging to my best friends younger sister. I believe I was around 14-15 at the time and she was 12-13. I needed to use the toilet and they were laying on top of a pile of unwashed clothes. Couldn't help myself had to try them. My cook felt so big in then, got rock hard and cum in matter of second. Now days a only wear panties.

Wearing the wifes panties

Attached: PSFix_20191125_183816.jpg (1196x1144, 115K)

I had a really hot older cousin and I would always steal her panties and wear them. She found out and outed me to everyone. I still have a couple pairs of hers and still jerk off with them. Just found a stash of my sister's old ones too.

What kind of reactions did you get when she outed you?

Bump

yes i use my moms and sisters