We can all admit that this was pretty fucking embarrassing, right?

We can all admit that this was pretty fucking embarrassing, right?

I just wish Donald was smart. I'd love to see a president with his personality, but personality alone doesn't make up for what he's lacking in the brain. Very sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened?

I'm surprised 60 minutes stuck with Trump given all that has happened over the last few days.

That was an absolute disaster. They are worse than McCain/Palin and Romney/Ryan. They will lose even worse too.

Pretty weak answers to some blunt and repetative questions, the chemistry between them is good but there is little things that stand out that I find hilarious.

Trump was clearly uncomfortable when Pence would continue on from where Trump had left off on a statement, immidiate dagger eyes on Pence. Also, Pence goes red and giddy whenever Trump says nice things about him, I'd feel really bad for Pence if Trump loses, this is clearly the highlight of his life.

You can see he regrets his decision.

He may never be the same.

> Leslie Stall
> Interrupting Trump as he answers her questions
> Thinks that VP Pence telling President Trump to apologize for his tone is high priority as president

Trump isn't one to articulate himself very well, but tonight was a whole new level for him.

The interview, albeit being a bitch to him, highlighted the obvious policy differences between the two — including free trade and Pence's vote in favor of the Iraq invasion.

>They will lose

You'll wish that were true.

He was a shill the whole time

Yeah, Michael Flynn would have been so much better for Trump. They both care about national security more than anything, so they'd be killing it in their interviews together.

Trump's lack of understanding of any finer points of government or foreign policy will become more and more obvious as the campaign goes on. Hillary Clinton is a policy wonk who knows the name of every foreign dictator and understands the structure of the US government perfectly. Put them on a stage together and it's a disaster for Trump.

People think the GOP doesn't like Trump because of his policies, but there's only one reason they don't like him: they think he is going to lose.

If it's not I am coming to Canada.

Pence is literally only there as a bone to cuckservatives

He was the most boring, "safe" pick possible

The only thing disastrous about that interview was the cunt that thought it was a debate.

Who the fuck hired her?

/thread

Exactly. He showed an almost scary lack of knowledge for world affairs, especially when she mentioned the Turkey coup. When it comes to actually debating the issues, Clinton will walk all over him. I'm actually a little scared for him.

>Hillary Clinton is a policy wonk who knows the name of every foreign dictator

Well yes she would know the names of the people she's been plotting to kill/taking bribes from

She's also a complete failure on foreign policy at every level and her tenure as Secretary of State was probably one of the biggest fuck ups in US history.

>Hillary Clinton is a policy wonk who knows the name of every foreign dictator and understands the structure of the US government perfectly. Put them on a stage together and it's a disaster for Trump.

not really but the Hillary vs Trump has certainly turned out to be a disaster for America

we thought it would be different this time

>Pence is literally only there as a bone to cuckservatives

he's there to sink the ticket, and he's doing a great job, and Trump is letting him

She's been on 60 Minutes since forever, dipshit.

Those questions were softball as hell.

Trump is Palin-level retarded.

she's a terrorist, her aide funded 9/11 terrorists and nobody does anything, Trump's not saying anything so it's pretty obvious he's just trying to protect his family at this point

all you have to do to ruin Hillary is bring up her record of endless failure

>Trump's lack of understanding of any finer points of government or foreign policy will become more and more obvious as the campaign goes on. Hillary Clinton is a policy wonk who knows the name of every foreign dictator and understands the structure of the US government perfectly. Put them on a stage together and it's a disaster for Trump.

literally everyone started not knowing any of that at some point. obama didnt know any foreign policy either and yet he was still elected.

we all know trump is smart, it will take him a couple of days to figure it out at most.

pence is basically the anti-trump. the gop probably told trump to take pence or they would lock him out of the convention and go with cruz

No, he actually knew quite a bit. You misremember that campaign. He had thoroughly prepared policy positions about pretty much everything which he could talk about in detail on cue.

I think Flynn would be better as Secretary of State.

This guy is an interventionist neocon warhawk. Why the fuck did Trump shoot himself in the foot by choosing someone who opposes everything he stands for?

Absolutely awesome team up. Unbeatable.

Sorry Shillary, your demoralization thread isn't working.

>No, he actually knew quite a bit.
looooooooooooool not even close.

>He had thoroughly prepared policy positions about pretty much everything which he could talk about in detail on cue.
you mean his teleprompter did

>doing a great job

As far as I can tell he's just filling a seat at this point.

The entire campaign was him chanting the words "hope" and "change" over and over

We know your payed by clinton foundation to shill on here nobody is buying it

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile

underrated post, this or the 33rd degree freemasons and Bilderberg group ordered him to.

The problem that the shills are not understanding is that we know full well where your so called "intellectuals" have taken this country. They are nothing more but idiots with All Style and no substance. Just because Shillary knows the name of Every Snackbar leader doesn't mean jack shit.

With Shillary it will be WWIII with Russia within 2 years of her taking office. Trump may not be a politician, but he has been observing the clusterfuck that has been going on for years.

Intellectuals and politicians are never going to fix our problems.

well the only other possible candidate was Sessions and he needs to stay in the Senate

I hate Hillary more than I disdain Trump

He should of picked Jan Brewer.

Well we'll see how it goes in the debates right now I'm back in the middle because he picked that half wit.

I hope you're halal and get eaten.

Why not move to mexico and get free college and healthcare?

>egotistical spotlight grabber whose world interest and knowledge extends as far as his own navel, fails to impress, yet again, as candidate for Most Powerful Job in the World™..

well gee, who'd ah thunk it.

You forgot to cite Milo Yiannopolous. It's pretty obvious whom you stole this retort from.

fuck outa here you killary shill

Get the fuck out of my meme-hive.

>wahhh stop pointing out Mexico is a shithole

>The entire campaign was him chanting the words "hope" and "change" over and over
How is this any different from what Trump is doing?

And this thread started so promising, before the mouth-breathers showed up.

Anybody who was even considering voting for Trump was a retard anyway. This just makes it more obvious

The Pence thing took the wind out of my sails, I might not even go downtown tomorrow.

Go away shills

I know you're just having a giggle, but it raises a point.
What is with the leftie communication tick of having I guess what could called "emotional punctuation" to follow a sentence?
Like, they say something along the lines of
>I can't believe this man had the nerve to suggest the wage gap is a myth
and then immediately follow with a one to two word sentence simply stating their emotional response
>Disgusting.
It's even more maddening to hear it aloud. As if they've resorted to having to say their "emojis" to ensure you understand exactly what feelings needed to be stapled on to their statement.

He's a great pick you fucking herbs

Yep because none of the media will grill Hillary and act like hostile cunts during the interview.

Thats why the the MSM needs to die.

T. Hillshill

Loved it.
They play off really well with each other.

This thread is full of horrible shills.

>J-JUST STOP ASKING AWKWARD QUESTIONS, KAY?

>the leftie communication tick
you mean the thing trump does on twitter all the time?

>all the CTR shills itt

This entire fucking thread is just shills.

Why do shills do this? They always just make a thread and then there's like 50 "YEAH I AGREE, IT'S OVER" posts.

This entire election cycle it's been like that and Trump is stronger than ever. When will they learn to stop fucking posting.

>should of

cry more bitch niggas

trump is a palm beach hick.
it's over.

Looks the Hillary gave them their paycheck for food so they have to work hard for the next one with all the concern shilling they can.

I-IT'S OVER NOW... HAHA...

After this interview I am more convinced than ever Trump just wants to completely undermine the Republican Party and it's interests and doesn't care about actually being President. It makes me like him a lot more

Trump doesn't give a fuck about Republicans or the establishment, and he didn't pretend to be someone else alongside Pence, either. If anything, this interview reaffirms Trump's place, and makes it clear Pence is going to do what Trump wants him to do.

this is not your echo chamber faggot

It's not yours either, you stupid fucking
>MAN THIS INTERVIEW REALLY DID IT... PHEW

That's such obvious shilling you can see it a mile away.

Do any of you remember that he is a businessman, not a politician? His job is to make things happen and influence people, not to orate golden speeches. We shit on Obama for not getting anything done when everyone else says the senate actually controls when gets passed.

I don't have a problem with him being less than proficient at appearing knowledgeable on global subjects.

No sorrow for the West.

(((They))) are winning again.

Boy it appears that Hillary must have gotten that Fresh Soros Check since you shills have gotten out of your rocks again.

You nothing more than pesky insects. Trump will win this November. The more you accept this fact the more likely you are to not commit Suicide on January 2017.

[see related filename]

man i really miss fall 2015 Sup Forums
all the memes were so dank and it was fun predicting how different states would play out

it was so fun talking about trump then, but nowadays you can't discuss trump without dozens of shills crawling out of the woodwork

i just want to discuss what realistically is going to happen next, which states will swing which way, but no, literally every interview he does is WOW TRUMP BTFO TRUMP IS FINISHED HILLDOG HAS IT IN THE BAG NOW, PACK IT UP EVERYONE GO HOME

But out of ALL VP candidates to pick...he picks a bible-humping cuckservative. What the fuck Trump?

If this interview was with Flynn they would have nailed it.

>this entire thread of CTR shills circlejerking
at least you cucks are keeping yourselves contained in a thread

Is it even possible to sound intelligent on a twitter? There may be some correlation between the habit and the obnoxious use of #HASHTAG to act as a sort of bullet-point/punchline

if you say policy wonk again i'm going to punch you in the face

THICK
H
I
C
K

They're obvious shills though, because they make a single containment thread and then all echo the same shit back and forth

>Wow that was really bad
>Wow it's over
>Wow he isn't winning now

I never said it was dumb nigger.

You're the one complaining about "shills"

Stay ass fucking mad, this board has free speech whether you like it or not nigger.

How can you be so rich and yet so dumb. You'd think private schools, tutors, growing up in the cultural epicenter of this country, free time to pursue intellectual interested, etc. would have an effect. Why does he sound dumber than my redpilled father with his demented ravings?

This shit is such bad shilling. Oh my god.

Its OK man I know the feel.

The good news is that Trump's poll numbers are rising despite the fact that Shillary out outspending him 100 to 1.

Once Trump OFFICIALLY becomes the nominee he will be able to open that RNC war-chest and finally BTFO that Old Cunt.

Here we go again. I wonder if these are literal shillbots.

Im sorry that there are people outside of your meme filled hugbox who truly disagree with you

If you think Trump is fucking stupid, just look at all these morons who voted for him.

Dumbass, you are on Sup Forums. When you post shit really obvious like

>WOW, HILLARY WILL WALK ALL OVER HIM... I'M REALLY SCARED FOR HIM

You show how fucking obvious it is you are a shill and you are a moron.

No one who actually supports or would be "scared" for Trump would ever use the verbiage "Hillary... will walk all over him" in the same post.

You guys give yourselves away fucking easily.

Her shortcomings are brought up all day every day. There's really no more dirt on her that can be drug out, no more dirty laundry- she's been under the microscope for decades. I'm not a supporter but I know plenty of them, and they basically say the same thing- "We know she can take it." (by 'it' they mean the negative campaigning and mudslinging).

Trump on the other hand has a lot left to be exposed and it will be fresh dirt- that's going to make a difference.

>tfw gf has similar body

>1 post by this ID

This is what Im thinking. Hopefully Trump will get him assassinated or else crash the whole party by telling everyone that the republicans told him to take Pence

Yup

>We need somebody that knows what they are doing even though they've been involved in every major fuck up in the last 8 years.

Being wealthy is about influence and leadership, not intelligence. How do you explain autistic genius NEETs on this guinean pole fishing communion if all you needed was intelligence?

And then they go

THIS ISN'T YOUR HUGBOX

So they are either from Reddit or are actual paid shills.

Im sorry but free speech is free speech, weather you like it or not.

I could use the same exact argument as you when talking about pro trump threads on here too.
Both Trump and Hillary are heavily shilled and also heavily disliked.

Free speech doesnt pick candidates you idiot.

Trump should of just chose himself for VP

was it really that bad or is this a shill thread ?

>Trump on the other hand has a lot left to be exposed and it will be fresh dirt- that's going to make a difference.

No he doesn't.

They literally have nothing on him and anything she tries falls flat.

Totally shill. It wasn't bad at all.

Woops meant to quote

>Don't speak to me or my Vice President ever again.

>pencelets
when will they learn

>my gf has similar shape but way thinner

I love grabbing onto her big hips as she rides me.

>Hillary Clinton is a policy wonk who knows the name of every foreign dictator and understands the structure of the US government perfectly.

watch for yourself instead of falling for memes