What do I do if gods trapping me in my small town? God traps me in my small town with the worst fucking life ever...

What do I do if gods trapping me in my small town? God traps me in my small town with the worst fucking life ever. I fucking hate god

Gods crucifying me. Gods crucifying me worse than Jesus just because he’s evil. God is pure evil there’s no Satan there’s just god and he’s fucking evil

Fuck god

Attached: C8284C5A-42FB-419B-978E-6B5E85CD68C7.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Bro small town life is the best, you can literally do whatever the fuck you want, now stop whining

Why do you keep posting this

This reminds me of that kid from the South Park movie

You have fucking internet access. Use it to find a job somewhere else and fucking bus/walk/hitchhike there. If you spent the amount of time doing ANYTHING as you do reposting these same whiny threads day in and day out you'd have "escaped" by now.

I'm gonna kill you for this "smorzan"

>Be OP
>Guy at my home
>Asks if he wants to have gay sex
>Yes i know what gay sex is
>Guy says no
>I say i'll rape him then
>Guy knees me in the face
>I call for parents and they throw guy out
Huge win for my Sup Forumsros lol XD

>Be OP
>At festival
>Call a random girl a nigger in a tent
>Girl starts to cry
HUGE WIN FOR MY Sup ForumsROS XD

God traps me moron

>Be me, OP
>Nerd immigrant sucks dick XD
>Based XD

>Be me, OP
>Take a virginity of an immigrant, i promised to marry her
>"PoP her cherry"
>Run away after one sex and say GOD trolled parents XD
I am the best

Poli leaked the thing

Fadrgme

CECHUP

Attached: 1574634290877.jpg (460x276, 28K)

Yqxebrdgg

Snower
Get out of my house and don't come back!!!! Get out!!!!!!

its really easy to leave a small town.
really, just go away. get a bus ticket for 30 bucks to your nearest city

you dont need an apartment, a job, anything. all that can come after.
just get up and go.

Unless God has personally strapped your ass to a bed, God has not trapped you. Unless you can proof your ass is currently incarcerated (in which case your own stupidity and the Sheriff's dept, and not God, has trapped you) or proof your legs are missing (being too fat ass too walk isn't God's fault either) you are nothing but a whiny bitch. My guess is you jack to the idea of strangers calling you a whiny bitch and that's why you spam these threads.

God got me arrested and gave me the longest probation sentence forever for being black and I didn’t even do anything

Ah shit its the nigger again...

But you can still go outside and do stuff?

No it’s 25 degrees

Ok so your problem is being a nigger AND a faggot? Go out and do stuff dude, don't be a lazy nigger

this is the weirdest troll i've seen on Sup Forums.