Can we discuss this?

What is the deeper meaning behind the 56% face?

I think it has to do with the average Americans desperate grasps for culture, deep down he knows his history and culture has been cheapened by Hollywood and various corporations, thus he attempts to cling onto the culture of his parents ancestors as a desperate attempt to find himself/herself

You see it everywhere , African Americans LARPing as Egyptians, German Americans LARPing as Nazis, Asian Americans LARPing as samurai? Can we conclude america drains the culture out of someone?

Yea man we are shit, just kill us now.

good meme but there's nothing wrong with wanting to stay connected to your culture

The only Americans that do that are the obscure ones on the internet.

Also I love how you say our culture is corrupt just because you don't like it.

I dislike romantic era literature from Britain. Wtf their literature is corrupt now.

Despite the truth in the meme, that this country actually is becoming more of a brown shithole, it truly does just stem from Europeans eternal asspain about America.

The Dumb American meme has been floating around for literally decades, even as the European quality of life has only relatively recently caught up to American standards

Europeans have been trying to discredit American achievements since before USA for independence

>European quality of life has only relatively recently caught up to American standards

>What is the deeper meaning behind the 56% face?

it is sadness. a few decades ago america was some kind of parallel europe, now it is turning into a parallel brazil.

he is not wrong, the post ww2 america up to the 80s was a paradise.

USA had the highest quality of life on Earth by a fair margin between ~1914-~1960

You're race bullshit doesn't change that fact

Even today we have a higher quality of life than a fair portion of the west. Despite having such a significantly larger population.

>USA is becoming a parallel Brazil
In what way? Retarded race way?

Fun fact mate: not every American wants to be seen as a docking European
We've had our own identity for over two centuries

>In what way?
demographic make up
income distribution
wealth distribution
voilence

>post ww2 america up to the 80s was a paradise.

>voilence
violence

>high quality life
>america
haha

>demographic make up
The only people that care about this are foreigners or far right faggots
Like I said most Americans don't want to be some second Europe

>income distribution
Is this a joke?
Americans are richer than we've ever been on average

>wealth distribution
Wah Wah we aren't fucking communists

>violence
It's the most unviolent time in the past 100 years of American history

Learn to pick up a history book mate the 50s was the second USA golden age. The 60s and 70s weren't far off either

I don't really identify with any of that shit and think the memes are funny I think people just get sucked in to shitposting because of the nature of Sup Forums

>average

says nothing

>USA had the highest quality of life on Earth by a fair margin between ~1914-~1960

From the second world war to the oil embargo maybe, but why 1914?

>Europeans automatically assume everyone is inbred because more than one type of shitskin exists near white people
Yeah I can't handle breeding with shitskins it's like every time im next to one I impregnate a fertile nigger womb

Euros really do despise us, don't they? Even if we come from common stock.

>from common stock.