Hitler or Churchill

What's your score, Sup Forums?

hitlerorchurchill.info

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

89%

87%

The redpill in this quiz isn't even subtle,I lik it.

92%

83%

There should be a source link at the bottom of every statement to help normies.

wtf i love hitler now

>presenting the fact that Churchill didn't delcare war on the Soviets as a bad thing

Hiterfags, I swear to god

>implying beady zionist anglo traitors deserve anything other than getting raped by slavs

>Hitler invades Poland
>Churchill declares war on Germany

>Stalin invades Poland
>Churchill doesn't do anything

82%
I actually learned a couple things, I hadn't ever heard that Churchill refused our offer to send food to India, I'll have to go read up on that. Neat.

Yes tells us how fighting both Germany and the USSR at the same time when they (seemingly) where not going to fight.

>stalin invades finland, estonia, latvia, lithuania, and romania
>brits don't do jack shit
>hitler invades poland
>brits declare war on germany
>stalin invades poland
>brits ally stalin

yeah hitler's the bad guy because he wanted a road through danzig, i guess.

the soviets didn't have a navy

at worst all declaring war on the soviets would have done is made it harder to fight the germans since they would have plowed through the soviets all the faster.

This.
And this.

Got 84% without thinking hard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable

One was before the biggest war ever, the other directly after.

86%

81%

[bump]

oy vey

90%

Highest score so far ITT with 95%. Feels good man.

75%

Was this quiz made by some guy just after he watched The greatest story never told?

77%

There are a lot of trick questions but most of my mistakes were from lack of historical details.

It's common knowledge that Churchill was a mass murderer though, at least outside of Bongland.

>88%
kek

92%
While I got the question regarding "stabilizing economy" correct, this meme about Hitler actually fixing the economy needs to die.

He created a bubble that was bound to burst, though there were *slightly* more pressing matters in Germany.

What are you on about you idiot? Stalin invaded Poland 2 and a half weeks after Hitler.

This test just made me like Churchill even more though, starving the Indians was a pretty cool thing that I wasn't aware he did - no sympathy for fuckers who want to leave the Empire

since when did hitler SEND rudolf hess to britain?

96%
The redpill is strong here.
How much time until the Jews shoot it down?

50% each..... Churchill gave to the US all The British Empire and the Gold, Hitle gave to the US the opportunity to get all the German technology and eventually the MOON

This made me very sad.

BEADY

82%
1000% this

ok jameson

Invasion of iceland, the Bengal starvation, the Bleiburg massacre... holy shit the red pills are real

Shouldn't have entered the anglobashing thread