Its a walter goggins episode

>its a walter goggins episode

seriously, why is he so good?

>y'all ever seen real pussies before?
I literally spat out my drink

So was he the gunman?

More than likely, Lee has serious issues with self-esteem don't forget, he probably couldn't let himself share the role of Principal with Gamby.

It's that old fat bitch that was fired.

>Walter

Why do people have so much trouble with this?

>Who are you, his boyfriend?!
>No! His regular friend!
Fucking killed me. That was my favorite episode.

WHY RAYMOND GIBBONS

I love how hard Gamby tries to be accepted but even more when he actually gets it right.

This show was an utter disappointment.

Jody Hill's writing was sorely missed.

>We administered a school together

>Vice Principals
first time i ever heard of this show

WHAT the FUCK GAMBY

This was a great show
Looking forward to S2

nah, the gunman was way too thin to be her

Yeah, it's good but it's no Eastbound. The Kenny Powers character was the ultimate culmination of their previous stuff.

T H I C C

Yeah agreed, this is infinitely better than Eastbound.

The dynamic between the two leads in VP is unmatched in any comedic work this decade (century?). Its a true masterpiece in every sense of the word.

Eastbound and Down had a god tier supporting cast as well though. Danny McBride just makes good shit.

Then the husband she mentions when she's getting fired.

Snodgrass! On your knees. For the banner, not for... dick sucks

>WELL WELL WELL *gets a nazi tattoo* IF IT ISNT MAH OL' FRAND RAYMOND GIBBONS IN THIS HERE HARLAN COUNTY US of A *shoots rocket launcher* WAHHH YEEE-HAW! AND TO WHUT, MIGHT AH AKS DO WE OWE THIS UMM WANDERFULLL PLEASURE MUH DEAR MARSHUL? *lights up dynamite fuse* I SUPPOSE YALL FINE AGENTS OF LAW ENFOR-CE-MENT DIDNT COME ALL THIS WAY ROUND HERE JUST TO HAVE A CONVERSASHION WITH ME *takes a shot of old beam* WELL DO CONSIDER MY-SELF FLATTERED DEPUTEE GIBONS OH YES SIR YES I DO! *theatrically opens arms and grins mischievously*

>Boyd. *stoically tips stetson*

Can't wait for season 2.

Not quite up there with Eastbound, but I never get tired of watching Danny McBride fuck around in shit like this. Loved his interactions with Walter.

I also went to a 21st century middle class high school in the South that was about 60/40 white/black so a lot of the little things in this show and in Eastbound crack me up. I love that they shot these shows in North/South Carolina instead of L.A.

it'd be pretty obvious by his body type if it was