Requesting image of woman that had huge infected gashes on her lower backside, posted a few days ago.And also...

Requesting image of woman that had huge infected gashes on her lower backside, posted a few days ago.And also, fuck the idiot who said i was trying to make a meme suggesting that it was a botched tranny surgery.Absolutely fuck that piece of shit user.

Attached: shesss.jpg (557x644, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/815349707/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You still a bit salty huh OP? Probably it was because you posted this dumb shit in your thread of fail when the original image was of common staph or necrosis.

You seem a bit mad though, you mad?

Attached: muh context.jpg (717x1091, 192K)

I was browsing through 10 threads simultaneously i don't have to justify anything, or specifically remember that it was staph or necrosis, fuck you.

Looks like pressure ulcers to me, maybe that helps you a bit further

815358343 : you're absolutely autistic and retarded, the fail is on your side, who the fuck cares about the context or what you think? you're nothing, you're just a piece of shit.I requested the photo, context has absolutely no importance.Go die

So fairly mad then?

I admire your honesty. Hell I like you OP, you can over to my house and autistically fuck my sister in her pressure sores.

I'm gonna unleash all hell on earth to find that image of the woman with infected gashes on her back, and if it means telling you to go fuck yourself like an autistic turd that you are for 3472340587 times, i'll do it.

Is That You John Wayne? ready to find those images of that woman's fucked up back with horrendous pressure ulcers?

How long did it take for you to shop that image up OP? Is that St George's cross in the first wound?

I'm not sure where you're going with this second thread, but you could be on your way to being crowned king aspie for the day. And that's saying something for Sup Forums.

Here's the link to OP's first thread of fail for those who missed it.

Just in case you need filling in on just how fucking serious and angry OP is about that photo of a woman's back who has staph or necrosis and his epic lovequest to find it.

archived.moe/b/thread/815349707/

pressure ulcer tranny meme so the user calling me idiot in the first thread goes mad.FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

Attached: images (51).jpg (225x259, 21K)

Attached: (You) need one.jpg (960x872, 143K)

Says the one who takes the time to comment and talk shit...

Soo...nice one Elon Musky..

Attached: 31574960487864.jpg (1450x1182, 135K)

Completely irelevant and gay

Well I already got laid today, so I am taking the time out to witness you and all of your glorious permavirgin fury.

Attached: fgd444.jpg (691x665, 90K)

The fact that you took your time to post here shows it also affects you!! haha you cocksucking fag!!!

aaaah fuck i searched the archive but instead of finding that woman with her infected back i've found that gay guy who had a fetish for puppy hands and had his hands removed goddamn it!!!

Attached: 1570572194829.png (919x960, 1.44M)

I thought this was a freak bdsm accident

I've some crazy shit on Sup Forums, but this goes beyond anyone's imagination, fuck, that's enough internet for today, i'm going to take a nap.

I know what you mean, but I didn't save it

btw tranny surgeries have even worse effect than those gashes.

Attached: Tranny smells like poop. Literally. jpg.jpg (876x1035, 244K)

Attached: u stupidstories.jpg (1727x957, 225K)

It's scary all right.. Look what they did to this poor incel.

Attached: MTF 33 years old 5 years HRT.png (960x643, 928K)

he made it up because he thought noone was gonna date him

Attached: Trannyfaggotry '''discriminating hurr durr''' .jpg (1076x533, 121K)

That's a whole ot of cope there reinhard.

Attached: Cool.jpg (500x375, 26K)

"Well I already got laid today, so I am taking the time out to witness you and all of your glorious permavirgin fury."

You got laid with your right hand

No I stuck my dick in 2 out of 3 of my girl's holes.
But I did jerk off a few hours later, so really perceptive there.

so old, worn-out sex doll and right hand

I would say you are getting tedious, but you got that way a long time ago, and stayed there.