Looking for some BDSM/humiliation ideas. or just enjoy your roll. Tried this elsewhere but too many white knights

Looking for some BDSM/humiliation ideas. or just enjoy your roll. Tried this elsewhere but too many white knights

Long story but to the point my gf has become my slave for 2 days a week. I started with mainly having her clean in slutty clothes and spending a lot of time sucking my cock or being tied up.

I like humiliation, and I've been adding rules that are fairly degrading. She is a bit of a nymphomaniac and usually wants fucked more often than i'm in the mood. I'm allowed to fuck her whenever I want, but she is only allowed to ask to be fucked in 2 degrading ways.

One by crawling up to me and start licking my shoe and sucking the tip with her ass is in the air. The other is by taking off any underwear, face away from me with her face on the floor and ass in the air, and she has to shake her ass like a bitch in heat until i fuck her or give her an order.

She really enjoys licking ass (might be her favorite sex act) but it isn't particularly humiliating for her. So I try to make it so by having her call herself an ass licking bitch or something similar while she does it. I want to come up with another rule similar to the ones above that makes it extremely humiliating for her to ask to lick my ass. In any other degrading ideas in general.

Attached: 1469745625945rs.jpg (1470x1360, 403K)

>t. I want to come up with another rule similar to the ones above that makes it extremely humiliating for her to ask to lick my ass. In any other degrading ideas in general.

have her finger your ass until its loose and then clean your intestines with her tongue

from experience really deep rimming is one of the best feelings ever. she just leaves her tongue in and twirls it around.

she basically cleans up your colon

roll

>roll

niggers tongue my anus

Rolling

meh. roll.

ATTENTION STRAIGHT MEN AND BUDDIES WHO LIKE TO BULLY!!! - Looking for guys who would be genuinely interested... im 24 yo, 6’2, 170lbs, white, red headed gay male. My thing is, I like to be humiliated by STRAIGHT, sadistic, HETEROsexual men who would get a kick out of this and no sexual gratification. By that I mean, I’ll go on cam butt ass naked, write whatever you tell me to write on myself with sharpie. Stick random things up my ass (flashlight, end of a light bulb, sharpie... whatever I can find near) give over personal information about myself, passwords to personal accounts and you can expose me. Feel free to screenshot me, laugh at me, grab a buddy to join you in laughing at me. I’m not trolling, just looking for any straight men who would at least want a conversation about this....... please be of age (18+) and have access to a mic and cam if you’re interested! Add me on discord @ DumbassFaggot#8613

Attached: 8321F0C7-A5A6-49BF-A55E-7FA346F5F843.jpg (1800x1516, 455K)

rollerama

meh, rerrolling

roll

Heil

roll

reroll

Wow , that’s some good shit.. I might start doing some of this. My gf licks my asshole too. I make her stick her nose against it and sniff tho too. Turns me on and looks hot.

&rarr

roll

Try farting while she eats out your ass. If that's not humiliating enough, try shitting.

Also, this slave rolling game would be more fun if there were more celebrity options. Or if we got to choose the celeb and simply roll for their torment options.

Rolling anyway...

I actually haven't made her sniff my ass, will try later.

You should give one of those rules a try though. She was so used to just asking for sex. She isn't allowed to ask anymore, she used to start rubbing my shoulder or my pants, also which is also not allowed anymore. Yesterday i knew she was horny and i just watched TV on the couch until she finally crawled in front of me in short skirt and no underwear just shaking her ass. We've had the rule for a few weeks now and it still makes her embarrassed not being allowed to foreplay or ease into sex, she needs to present herself as a horny bitch

Ok

Roll

OkAy

add up to the ass shaking in air
make her also self noise isolated by putting headphones with some death metal + blind fold + handcuffs
then she will wait without knowing when will you accept her offer

Roll...

rOll

Rollin

yEs

Last one

roll for 0

Kristen

KStew

rfgbhn

rolling

rolz

roll

bolin

roll

I'll roll on this

rollnado

roll

Attached: tay3.jpg (2495x1663, 779K)

Roll

rölling

rooll

reröll

Let's do this

llor

rawl

Reroll

roll

llllllll

Leave her alone in a room tied up with a vibe on to tease her which might help with the nympho thing?

rollo

Let's see who's up to bat

r o l l

llor

Great inspiration. Cheers.

roll

roll.

Tell her to get a job

rolling

Roll

rowll

rolling

tyununubytrewxecrtvybn roll?

roll

rollo

röller

rollo

roololo

roll

okkk

ruuuuul

roll

Some good ideas there, i like the licking your shoes and making her beg for dick. My fiancee is similarly submissive and nympho but im more nympho than her and she has certain medical issues that make sex too painful sometimes(shes a painslut though so she likes that it hurts)

I've made her dress in a sheer top so basically see thru and tight short shorts, collar and leash and take her to the corner store. The look on the clerks face was priceless. Shes got some big tits so he caught a good eyeful. You could make her bend over in an aisle infront of someone and get you something from a lower shelf(then make her put it back). She really gets off on public humiliation so try that. If thats too much exposure you could try writing on her body. Especially areas where its hard to hide. I wrote "cock whore" between her thighs once and she had to keep her legs closed around her mom for a few days.

And if she's going to act like a bitch dress her up with some dog ears and a butt plug and a collar. Make her pant and whine for it

ok

;

rolling

Roll

roll

rolling?

k

roll

roll

Make her wear a remote control vibrator and every 5th time she feels it turn on she has to come kneel at your feet. But no matter how long it stays on for she cant cum unless told to do so or she cant do it till you cum. Makes for a pretty enthusiastic blowjob and ass licking