Ask a 22 year old burger anything about what it's like living in Japan. I fucking hate this place

Ask a 22 year old burger anything about what it's like living in Japan. I fucking hate this place

Attached: 875dcb5-1.jpg (1080x913, 86K)

what's it like living in japan?

why do you hate it

ur a burger?......

Work twice as hard for half the pay back in the States. However alcohol is really cheap. For about $5 you can be drunk for $10 you can forget everything

People hear you speak two lines of their language and then fry you with rapid fire Japanese as if youve studied your whole life.

I heard hiring prostitutes or visiting love hotels with girls is common, and usually middleaged men cheat on their wives with these prostitutes and they don't consider it cheating. Is this true?

Do the women like American men as much as I've heard?

What does this image mean?

This is true. It's pretty despicable really. Not just middle-age men, but everyone talks almost openly about cheating. I was visiting my friend in the hospital and he was talking about how he wanted a girl (not his girlfriend that he lives with) to come visit him privately. You usually find these prostitutes in large cities like Osaka or Tokyo. I can elaborate more on this if you'd like.

please do, where do you find girls like this? I want to hook up with one. Are they expensive?

You're gonna have a bit of an easier time than most guys so long as you're top 50% in the looks department by American standards. If you don't speak much japanese good luck bagging anything 6.5 or higher. Any woman who is willing to fuck you without so much as conversation is either looking to get paid up front in cash, or in a visa through marriage down the road. Buyer beware.

how come cheating is common in japan? Aren't they suppose to be a quiet and reserved and respectful culture?

Shinkaichi street in Osaka jumps out at me. You will see women inside the small "tea parlors" where you can go and buy a ridiculously expensive (10,000-40,000JPY/HR) tea set. You will then be led upstairs to wait and enjoy your tea. The woman will "fall in love with you" on the spot and pretty much do whatever you want (within reason) for the time you paid for.

Its because their culture is reserved it makes them crave degeneracy

That makes sense. Is this legal in japan?

People work hard day in and day out which doesn't leave them enough time to emotionally develop their dating relationships. This leads to connections that are only surface deep and held onto because of unwillingness to change (break up/leave). People try to fill this void by swinging and trying something new. That's just my 2 cents though.

In the strict legal sense, no. However it is largely unenforced.

Japanese people almost never say what they mean forthright out of misguided respect.

you fall for a girl
ask her out, she says 'yes'
again, 'yes'
after a lot of dates, you finally confess
every single one of those 'yes' bas building a giant NO
basically you paid for her dinners, you didn't get even a single kiss, and she eventually dumps you.

oops, but that's the same thing happening in the US.

I wonder what kind of "fall in love" happens after paying 4man/hour

why did you choose Japan in the first place

and what's your job and salary

Damn bro. I was just gonna say its like if you make tentative plans to hit the izakaya with a buddy and it's "yes yes yes" all the way up until an hour before you meant to go. This makes sense too but damn dude, who hurt you?

Attached: fd10cf6.jpg (1334x750, 111K)

Cyberpunk future synthgrafted pussy with gyrating massagers working overtime on your cock faster than the way freshly out of work salaryman jumps off the platform to have JR-kun nisekai him inside a woman that looks to be the body double of Asuka Kira

Gonna finish my studies over here starting next year.
Chose Japan because Manko-chan's Oto-san waved around a big enough wad of cash for me to contract marry her to start the green card process. Pulled a full stop switcheroo on Asia and applied for my spouse visa. Received it in three months.
Currently work as a bartender making minimum wage+tips(dismal/non-existent)

Fuck off larper

That's my literal dream.

It's not impossible. Are you American?

describe a normal day, like your routine, interactions might have, outside of work etc

what do you do on weekends/"special" days like holidays and such

what's the food like? anything you've started to really like? anything you can't stand?

how do people react to you being a foreigner and is the reaction you get when they think you're a tourist and when they think you work and live there different?

this guy is basically doing a my life sucks ama and you're gonna ask him how to make the same mistake? I still don't understand the point. never mind, the truth is I don't care enough to try to understand it.

>Wake up.
>Get ready
>Pour myself some tea I keep in the refrigerator (you can brew hot or cold here)
>Head toward the train station
>Field every odd look from every person around me (gaijin stare)
>Stop at the 7/11 for a snack as the food at konbini, japanese convenience stores, are delicious
>Eat karaage on a stick and continue my journey
>Scan my ICOCA card on the way into the terminal
>Wait for my train and be sure to not wait outside of the boarding location for the "females only" train

>"gayjin only area"

Nihon no Boogaloo pt. 2

>Board my train and get off 4 stops and ¥180 later
>Overhear people talk about me in japanese thinking I can't understand shit
>Pretend to field a call in Japanese on my phone to scare the shit out of them without directly talking to them (lol)
>Drink a chu hai and smoke some cigs with the Kyatchi guys trying to pull customers
>Head to work and pour drinks for party animals willing to pay 3x market price for drinks to be in the vicinity of foreign manko
>Entertain local gaijin hunter regulars with rudimentary japanese and jokes.
>Smoke more cigs inside the bar because I fucking can
>Finish work anywhere from 5-10 cocktails deep because my boss is insane
>Catch the last or first train home
>Rinse/repeat

Man, I'd love to marry a cute Japanese girl and live in some Hokkaido farm, enjoying the snow and the landscape and my lovely wife...

...yet I'm 49, I think I don't have so much gaikokujin appeal.

He look Asian, how would the japanese knows he's american by looking at him?

On weekends or holidays I usually work due to the nature of my work. When I don't have work I usually go to Shrines or Zen gardens to meditate or pray some. A friend of mine commit suicide last week so there's one izakaya I like to go to because the owner heard my story and was very understanding. If I really need to relieve stress I go to Jyankara karaoke and scream Linkin Park until my throat hurts.

I've really started to like oden. It's a soup with varying ingredients available at every konbini. Very tasty with spicy japanese mustard. I cannot stand raw squid. I grew up fishing and using raw squid as bait. Seeing it cut up next to tuna on a sashimi tray is strange to me as I would use one to catch the other. The smell will forever be associated with the gross fishing decks of a boat.

If you can say just two sentences in Japanese prepare yourself for the 10000000000 "nihongo jouzu desu"
It roughly translates to "your japanese is amazing!"

People are usually pretty curious. Most are very humble in matters regarding their country. They hear I come from America and their first question is "why here?"

Lately I've begun to ask the same.

It's not so bad. It sucks right now but Japan has kick started my work ethic in an amazing way that will change me forever. I was lazy as fuck before but this place kicked my ass into high gear. Very motivating.

I only look Asian if I keep my head down. (Black hair, semi tan skin and moles)

My face is as white as apple pie on a Sunday.

>and scream Linkin Park until my throat hurts.

an't you even have some quality time (say, cuddling) with your soon-to-be-wife?

Attached: linkinpark.jpg (1196x2572, 593K)

If you are in shape and have money there is nothing wrong with this idea. Women here are willing to stretch the age range a lot more than in other countries. Especially if they feel it's a good match. Buyer beware though. While women here can seem to be quiet and gentle on the outside, YMMV. For every sweet girl there's one psycho who will rear your life apart.

Love that thread!

But yes, I am doing that now as we speak.

What if she reads this thread and laughs at the bunch of losers replying to your posts?

Aww Yiss!

Attached: 1563763718129.jpg (474x464, 25K)

hey can i just like beat the shit out of people and run away, ive been finding places i can do that in

I'm reading every response off to her. We are both laughing but mostly at my brutal honestly about this horrible place. Most posters here have been just curious. Some people have a really skewed preconceived notion of what Japan is like because of exposure to romanticized versions of it in Anime/manga/pop culture. The truth is it remains a cold and polarized society where you either make it or die.

If police question you about anything all you have to do is pretend to not know any japanese and you can get off Scott free for most things.

I tried to turn in a wallet that I found on the street the other night and it took 4 officers, 2 phone translators, and 20 minutes for them to explain to me that I was entitled to half of the 100 yen remaining in the wallet.