Hey b, I'm just a guy who doesn't want to live anymore, do we know the fastest way I can go...

Hey b, I'm just a guy who doesn't want to live anymore, do we know the fastest way I can go? How high would I need to jump in order to just on impact

Attached: IMG_20191203_094737.jpg (1950x3046, 1.78M)

Bro dont do it ,go to school or something if you already have get a job in what you study their is money to be made and expiriences to be had dont throw it all away because of how your feeling righ now ....but if you really just want to die leave your car on while you sleep on it on your driveway

dude, if you want the absolute fastest way, go out and buy a 12 gauge shotgun. they're relatively inexpensive, only a few hundred bucks. then blow your fuckin skull off, literally nobody can survive a point blank 12 gauge blast to the cranium. good luck in your endeavor Sup Forumsro, you look like a cool guy.

inb4 the jump video

Think of all the log threads you will miss...

Attached: D9FB5013-269F-4D4D-8F6F-C49480CAC393.jpg (665x454, 233K)

Take out a corrupt politician or somthing. Dont waste your life bro

Dont

Did your Metal band break up or something?

Why tho

charlie?

Lay down on some train tracks. It’ll all be over so fast and indefinite.

Good luck on killing yourself, OP

nice THC tat.. the chemical on your arm.. pretty sweet

7ft is ideal. "7 feet to walk to heaven"

Have you considered suiciding in a advantageous way?

Example if you want hurt somebody that likes something try to get killed by that thing (only works if it’s someone close to you)

go get help

Attached: mentalhealth.jpg (648x913, 163K)

About the height of a mountain?

>all the moralfags itt
Do a flip faggot
Jumping is kinda pussy-tier
If you want to anhero at least do it in an epic way that you would be remembered, even just for lulz
try going on a rampage or something, just remember that you always should have that one magazine to shoot yourself if bolis starts chasing you, or if not from country that allows guns, idk some razor blade, knife or something, just watch out for the stun guns
Wish you luck and a good, comfy death count
Pls better deliver

Dude, please be my bands drummer

Start going off the first floor and keep going up until it works. You'll figure it out eventually.

Do not do it please:((

Attached: 02D882A2-955C-4120-BE4E-51496A393C84.jpg (479x352, 48K)

Sick One punch man and a rick tattoo!

You’re too cute to die!

work out