Kind of freaking out. Gotta pot luck party thing with my girlfriends family and have no idea what to make...

Kind of freaking out. Gotta pot luck party thing with my girlfriends family and have no idea what to make. Does anyone have any cheap, simple, potluck-friendly ideas/recipes?

Attached: E2678B89-7783-4758-A6BD-C9ACEB0FE692.png (783x711, 128K)

Maybe devilled eggs, OP.

Lil' Smokies warmed in a crock pot with BBQ sauce. Provide toothpicks.

chicken salad sliders.

step 1: obtain chicken breast, mayo, salt, pepper, fresh lemon juice, dill, french onion, thyme, garlic, olive oil, butter walnuts, grapes, celery, and finally KINGS HAWAIIAN ROLLS

step two: marinate chicken in olive oil, and garlic for and hour or so, then cook on stove top in butter (cut chicken in half, to make sure it's cooked all the way through)

step 3: once chicken is cooked cube it up into 1/2 inch to 1 inch cubes, then mix the chicken cubes with all of the ingredients above (the salad should be mostly mayo and chicken, the other stuff should be interspersed in for flavor and texture, once salad is tossed refrigerate the salad.

FINAL STEP: cut your kings hawaiian rolls in half and put salad in the middle

BOOM! Delicious chicken salad sliders

Attached: 165322904003.gif (300x250, 31K)

Meth

devil eggs

finger nails and mustard. simple easy and delicious

Attached: miss you too.jpg (3489x2458, 945K)

Never underestimate appetizers they are easy and cheap to make

Anything with Pasta is really easy just make a sauce and boil some noodle boys

Shit in a bucket, serve warm

I know it sounds weird OP but trust me it’s good.

Get a package of frozen meatballs, jar of grape jelly, jar of heinz chili sauce. Toss it all into a crockpot and let it do it’s thing for 3-4 hours on high.

Hell, I'm not even OP and I might try this

dont listen to this user, OP, this is lazy and these ingredients are crummy. You need fresh, crisp, tasty ingredients, not frozen, goopy muck

fuck off freshfag

This also works great with kielbasa

Scottish eggs

This just in: Sup Forums teaches user how to cook.

never have i been called "freshfag", im obliged user

Attached: CapGood.jpg (1200x794, 142K)

pepperoni pinwheels

tortillas, 1 package cream cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4th cup diced pepperoni, 1/4th cup diced pickled jalapeños , 1 package ranch seasoning. Mix everything together and spread it on tortillas. Roll them up and chill for a couple hours. Cut into slices and serve

This

it actually made me laugh when I thought of it

just buy some pre done shit in the frozen section heat it all up

put in a home container
just say you deed it

Attached: e74e31a12c89ec196f1572a6a810510e8aab0ef48012e3dfb6cb6a46be8df53b.jpg (252x177, 14K)

Or just go to the supermarket deli and ask for a gallon of potato salad or something else they make fresh. That way you can even skip the heating up phase.