This fucking sucked

this fucking sucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd-2ZMhkeZ8&ab_channel=Happy-CS:GO-FOOTBALL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITS MADE FOR CHINKS

ITS FUCKING SUCKED FOR A WHILE

THEY KEEP EATING IT UP

Were they ever really good? Even at their peak they were mediocre action movies with vague homosexual undertones.

i guess this made sense
at least FNF1 thru 3 where comfy and you know had cars in them

The only good thing to come out of this series are the How Did This Get Made episodes where they spend an hour + shitting on each movie with Adam Scott

eh I liked it. Found it better than 7 desu. Didn't miss Walker at all in fact I think it was an improvement without him.

Should I go to watch this, boss baby or power rangers? help me anons

at least scott eastwood made an effort i liked him
its barely better than any of those and if you like cars/action its fun

i dont know how you could see the commercial for that and not say "holy FUCK they made another one of those shit movies??!"

never seen any of these for more than 2 min

never will

What the fugu did you expect, retard?

Would someone mind explaining me whatever the fuck happened with these movies? I saw the trailer for this and I was just befuddled at the evolution this franchise has taken. The first two were undercover racing movies, right? Now it's James Bond movies on steroids?

At 5 they actually started being good.

you have to be kidding right?
It really hasnt been memorable or interesting since Tokyo Drift

Fast 1-4 are for boring racing movies for plebs, Fast 5-8 are the true kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd-2ZMhkeZ8&ab_channel=Happy-CS:GO-FOOTBALL

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Power Rangers

can someone spoil it for me? as in why TORETTO!! betrayed his familia.

Toretto and Elena (the Brazilian cop that he was fucking when Letty was dead) evidently had a baby which Toretto didn't know about and Charlize Theron has captured them both and will kill them unless Dom works for her however the timeline doesn't work seeings as he's back with Letty in Furious 7 and she is in that movie and not pregnant so he must have been fucking both of them for a bit.

He fucked the stupid huehue chick from that FNF5 movie and had a kid with her he didnt know about, she gets killed by mad cuck fury feminist and then he eventually kills her too

what the fuck was up with the timeline anyway? Its all fucked up

Really that's it? Go nuts and betray your family over that? Get the fuck outta here.

The full timeline is The Fast and the Furious
Better Luck Tomorrow
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast and Furious
Fast Five
Furious 6
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast 7
The F8 of the Furious
I think it was because Justin Lin did pretty ok for Tokyo Drift so they decided to let him run with it and he was basically extending the Han lore as a bit of self service after accidentally killing off the most interesting character.

Also Fresh off the Boat, Parks and Recreation and the Nolan Batman films all contribute to the greater Fast and Funiverse through shared characters

wtf explain

Why the blonde ex-com guy isn't in that one again?

he ded

remember when this was about guys in civics stealing tv/vcr combos?

was the MCM shitbox Corvette in it?

yes it was glorious
not that i saw no

Did Tokyo drift redneck guy get a bigger part in this one

he isnt even in it

>78%
>sucked

>dual giant comical wrenches
This is the height of western art

I only watch these movies ironically, so I'll enjoy it either way.

>78%
Where are you getting that number?

Hector from first movie is a character called Hector with a hotted up ricer in Fresh Off the Boat. He's also unnamed ex-con in TDKR
Fat crooked cop in 2F2F is a fat crooked cop in Batman Begins
Perd Hapley is a news guy in Parks and Rec, Nolan Batman and Fast & Furious series (and heaps of other shit)

dear god

>Perd's syndicated outside of Pawnee

No wonder that nigga has so many different programs.

the obvious place. RT, my dude.

I'm a perdvert, are you?

2 fast 2 furious is secretly the best film in the franchise.

It's to help sell hotwheels cars. Which are still sick

im fine with this

This is the reason I like these movies.

You know how it is

*watches capeshit*
t. you

HDTGM doesn't do nu capeshit. This is kino.

these movies are crack for my inner child, I mean when I read the Vault 7 leaks my first thought was "hacking smart cars? they should make an action movie where the villain hacks hundreds of smart cars to go after the heroes in a big car chase" and here I am a month later actually watching that, it's like they let a 10 year old boy make a movie with whatever budget he wants, it's amazing

They literally make up the movies while drunk and laughing at the absurdity.

>usually everyone's scared of Anonymous, but even Anonymous is scared of her

was she right? are you scared of Charlize Theron?

IRL she's into pegging. Anonymous secretly loves her.

that part was fucking insane shame the moment there wasnt a car on screen the movie ground to a hault that end scene with stapham and the baby was goat tho

what a weird script, almost reads like a fucking fan fiction, direction and action scenes where on point tho

no im not scared of my fellow retards

This is by far the best of those three

I enjoyed the shit out of it and I've only seen the first three movies back when they came out. Treat it like if Just Cause was a movie instead of a game and it's actually pretty fun to watch as just pure spectacle. I didn't get most of the 'lore' about Statham's character's past tho.

>forgetting The Turbo Charged Prelude for 2 Fast 2 Furious and Los Bandoleros

still a buster

the japanese tuner scene died so they had to take a new turn

how many fucking fast and furious movies are they going to make?

source please

I know evangaline lilly has joked about using a strap-on on her boyfriends on jay leno before

Vin was talking about how this is "the start of a final trilogy" so two more

that'll make 10

>lore
as a FnF fan i can say the lore aint worth shit

hopefully 10 more its literally like watching a trainwreck

>tfw too intelligent for action movies

>she'll never blackmail you into being her bitch and cuckqueaning your wife

why even live a quarter mile at a time?

Then you're a retard for taking the score at face value.

Goddam thats cool

i take it to mean that 78% of people think its a good movie. nothing more, nothing less.

don't forget Jason Statham's character is clearly the same guy from The Transporter movies AND The Mechanic movies

>Vincent from Collateral will never show up in the F&F movies despite sharing a universe with the Transporter

Damn shame.

>the final boss in The Fast And The Forgot10 is Bane

>why even live a quarter mile at a time

Any JDM cars in F8? I can't stand pigfat American muscles taking the center stage lately in the franchise.

>that moment at the end when the Shaw brothers turn out to both be alive and well and start operating together taking out an entire plane of mercs
>because their mother Helen Mirren told them to and even the hardest bastards have to listen to their mum

For those 10 seconds, I'm free.

A Toyota 86 and that hatchback model of Subaru WRX STi.

So is Han still dead?

Yes, RIP, but they've called the rivalry quits since Dom got his brother released and Deckard saved his infant son.

>Went to see power rangers on discount tueday with friends to roast it live in theaters
>enjoyed the living fuck out of it
>MFW they called the zoids and recreated the scene with them all running side by side as it screamed "GO GO POWER RAAAANGERSSS" and rita screamed "MAKE MY MONSTER GROW"

That's why Elena wanted that transfer in 7, she was taking a less intense job to be with her newborn son. No plot holes in this franchise, buster.

>zoids

>you'll never show Rita yours so she'll show you hers

Are these movies worth seeing? I've only seen the first one at new release in '01. Never followed up with them because the first one felt like a standalone film with a complete story arc. In other words, I saw no need for the sequels.

My bad, ment to type zords but was typing to fast.
Should have caught it
we both know their as good as zoids

alright, so what is the set piece vehicle going to be in the next two movies?

they've had a car chase with a tank, a plane, a drone, an attack helicopter and now a submarine, whats left?

Im gonna be 100% honest, me and my friends found only 2 things to roast.

The meer concept that the rita drool was actually grool (making the movie so much more lesbian friendly) and them carrying a dead autistic nigger through a major fucking town from one side to the other, taking over 6 hours (and they had to walk through the heart of the town at some point) and not a single fucking person stopped em or questioned why they had a dead nigger

>The meer concept that the rita drool was actually grool (making the movie so much more lesbian friendly)

What.

they get increasingly more and more ludicrous and convoluted, in a fun way, check them out if you like the more over the top Bond movies

>COME ON DOM! YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO DRIFT IT ATLEAST 20 DEGREES OR THE NUE WILL KILL A 3RD OF FLORIDA

>WATCH OUT FOR THE DIGGER!
>the fuck you jus call me you racist motherfu-OH SHIT!!!!

movie was heralded as the first big super hero movie with an open lesbian. And rita was just dripping all over people, but mostly trini, so we said its grool

thats not how RT % work

Nah, it was "gr8" ahahahahaha

Why are you surprised

>girl hints at being lesbian
>next scene is her being inappropriately touched by an abusive woman in her bedroom

what did they mean by this?

yes it does

Since Men in black is getting a crossover sequel with 21st jump street, what are the chances we could have a F&F crossover with Drive angry

>'Dom, we need your help, some scientist crackjob made a little mistake.' 'What kind of mistake?' 'The kind that's coming after you.'

>Since Men in black is getting a crossover sequel with 21st jump street

pretty sure that's DOA

Pic related is the logical conclusion to the series.

>that scene with The Rock and Deckard talking mad shit to each other in their prison cells
>The Rock's cell opens but he refuses to leave he's such a straight shooter
>Deckard immediately takes the opportunity to break out himself and starts a riot in like 5 seconds

absolutely based, the Shaw brothers need their own spin-off

Jason would've wiped the floor with that fatass