So someone in my shitty hometown got outed as a pedophile and a rapist

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

So someone in my shitty hometown got outed as a pedophile and a rapist. I want to spraypaint the storefront of the restaurant he owns and operates. Do any of you have tips, or experience doing similar crimes?

More details: I dont know a lot about the guy, but I do know he lives above the restaurant, and owns plenty of guns. I’m worried that he’s already on high alert because he changed the store hours to only lunchtime since he got outed.

Attached: 14BD6637-91A9-4A09-BFDA-D669D812CEC6.jpg (94 KB, 750x745)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zqe5NP86OCc

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

you should probably have another guy in the store buying while you spray paint

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

Its a restaurant, a burger joint. Its only open for lunch hours for the next week. I would feel a lot more comfortable in the dead of night.

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

ITT an ANTIFA thug is threatening to attack one of his own people

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

you are fucking retarded smoke your cheap spice

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

I’m not antifa. I’m aut-left. I just don’t like pedophiles.

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

You a lil bitch mind your own business you aint hunna do shit but type about it on Sup Forums fuck off with this spam bullshit

James Russell
James Russell

ITT OP Admits to a call to violence which is a federal crime.

I’ve never said this unironically to anyone on this website, but you’re a fucking retard. Out yourself, pussy.

Attached: D4EF4EB6-093F-43B2-AD6B-3279EE879422.jpg (24 KB, 412x314)

James Harris
James Harris

I just don’t like pedophile
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqe5NP86OCc

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

get the cops to drive there at night. even when he sees you spraypainting something, he won't do anything when the cops are there too. you will be safe.

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

Finally, a good fucking suggestion.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

Its not illegal in america in america to discuss the desire to commit a crime, but good luck in whatever dystopia you live in.

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

Outed as a pedophile and rapist
One single accusation 20 years after it "happened"?
Odd how these things only come out after people become successful or controversial

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

Seems like he probably needs some friends
bet you could get some free meals by not joining a self righteous NPC mob

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

Are you fucking autistic?

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

is he a jew?
I dont know a lot about the guy
how do u know its true?

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

This has to be bait, nobody is actually this stupid

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

the local newspaper tell me and want to film when i do it?

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

It’s called a CALL TO VIOLENCE, you fucking dweeb. Suck a dick, shut the fuck up and get off this site you underage retard.

18 U.S. Code §373. Solicitation to commit a crime of violence

Whoever, with intent that another person engage in conduct constituting a felony that has as an element the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against property or against the person of another in violation of the laws of the United States, and under circumstances strongly corroborative of that intent, solicits, commands, induces, or otherwise endeavors to persuade such other person to engage in such conduct, shall be imprisoned not more than one-half the maximum term of imprisonment or (notwithstanding section 3571) fined not more than one-half of the maximum fine prescribed for the punishment of the crime solicited, or both; or if the crime solicited is punishable by life imprisonment or death, shall be imprisoned for not more than twenty years.

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

You’re gonna get shot.

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

This

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

Have any hard proof? I don’t like it either. But I don’t like people vandalizing on rumors aswell.

James Price
James Price

Someone just get this guys IP address already and call his local police station

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

After reading all this I kinda want him to get shot now.

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

Guaranteed OP bait.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

a call to violence
petty vandalism is violence
feminist spotted

James Flores
James Flores

petty
vandalism on a business, with its workers needing money to survive
all on getting revenge for nothing but a rumor

Okay, retard

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

When committing any crime, leave ALL electronic devices at home, powered on. Your cellphone, for example, will then provide a record showing that you were home at the time the crime was committed.
"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client's Netflix history shows he was at home binge watching Spongebob Squarepants when the crime was allegedly committed".

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

I hope you get shot.

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

Watch a few episodes of 48 hours, just to see how retarded you are.

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

Do it while store is closed, add star of david for touch

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

Spaypainting graffiti on a building will normally not cause significant enough damage to be considered more than a misdemeanor, regardless of any sob stories about workers "needing money to survive".

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

defeated by being unable to click yes on "Are you still watching xxxx"

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

agreed

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

your honor, my client is actually retarded as evidenced by his watching 48 hours and therefore cannot be held legally accountable for his actions

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

How long does it take you to spraypaint "user is a pedophile" on a fucking restaurant?

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

Sit down and shut up. You have no right to do anything.

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

his property my right user. Wait until daddy yang or papa bernie gets elected. You'll be eating your words. Rationing them though because you won't get much to eat

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

I’m not telling you guys to commit the crime, retard. That code says I cant try to convince you to tag the building.

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

Also this

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

if he's served his sentence and not committed a crime since then, legally and morally you should leave him alone, just don't go to his store if you got a problem

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

Is he a nigger?

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

Could you be any more nigger?

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

yes. do it at night and wear all black. unless you are black. then go naked

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

have no right
that is what he's saying user. he leans to the left

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

Here's a tip, don't take the law into your hands unless you're willing to be responsible for taking part in ruining someone's life based on a lie someone told just to be a shitbag.

Oh wait, you're totally certain this person is an offender. Nothing could go wrong and the guilt won't eat you to the bone forever.

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

I dont know a lot about the guy
...but i base my vigilante activities on gossip.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

unless you're willing to be responsible

He's a retarded SJW youre talking a foreign language

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

SJW isn't a category and hard-right posers do exactly the same things.

Being a decent person isn't political or identity politics. Your head is full of recieved ugliness about your percieved political opponents fed to you by your actual enemies.

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

sweet fucking reddit batman holy shit

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

How old was the victim?

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

fed to you by your enemy

I've been thinking about that a lot recently. getting oneside to join in on making an ass of themselves. is this pol's true purpose

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

Pardon me being obnoxious Mr. Stan but I think you might be drunk or tired because that's the most stupid shit you have came up with.

Sig Heil!

Attached: 1566865153920.jpg (25 KB, 400x400)

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

the dumbfuck has never heard of conspiracy and I'm not talking about the dumb shit you learn about on the interwebs

with all do respect. Mr Satan

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

I'm not talking about the dumb shit you learn about on the interwebs
Like hell I would, and speaking of which. Gotta get back to work. Those souls ain't collecting themselves... and we all know what happened the last time we tried letting them.

Attached: 1575327904594.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

Read through the posts and no evidence other than accusation and not even any details about what the accusation was. Sorry OP you sound more like a pissed off ex looking for revenge.

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

you're doing go....well, your work. I guess

David Harris
David Harris

Has it been proven or are you just going with the mob sentiment generated by a middle aged woman who took her kids there, told him about the allergies yet he still bought out the bread with the dairy emulsifiers triggering junior.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

But is he a nigger?

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

do have evidence that he has committed any crime? if so turn it over to the police and let them handle it, if not leave the man alone, hearsay is not evidence

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

Three hours of this shit. OP is lonely.