So someone in my shitty hometown got outed as a pedophile and a rapist...

So someone in my shitty hometown got outed as a pedophile and a rapist. I want to spraypaint the storefront of the restaurant he owns and operates. Do any of you have tips, or experience doing similar crimes?

More details: I dont know a lot about the guy, but I do know he lives above the restaurant, and owns plenty of guns. I’m worried that he’s already on high alert because he changed the store hours to only lunchtime since he got outed.

Attached: 14BD6637-91A9-4A09-BFDA-D669D812CEC6.jpg (750x745, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zqe5NP86OCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should probably have another guy in the store buying while you spray paint

Its a restaurant, a burger joint. Its only open for lunch hours for the next week. I would feel a lot more comfortable in the dead of night.

ITT an ANTIFA thug is threatening to attack one of his own people

you are fucking retarded smoke your cheap spice

I’m not antifa. I’m aut-left. I just don’t like pedophiles.

You a lil bitch mind your own business you aint hunna do shit but type about it on Sup Forums fuck off with this spam bullshit

ITT OP Admits to a call to violence which is a federal crime.

I’ve never said this unironically to anyone on this website, but you’re a fucking retard. Out yourself, pussy.

Attached: D4EF4EB6-093F-43B2-AD6B-3279EE879422.jpg (412x314, 24K)

>I just don’t like pedophile
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqe5NP86OCc

get the cops to drive there at night. even when he sees you spraypainting something, he won't do anything when the cops are there too. you will be safe.

Finally, a good fucking suggestion.

Its not illegal in america in america to discuss the desire to commit a crime, but good luck in whatever dystopia you live in.

>Outed as a pedophile and rapist
One single accusation 20 years after it "happened"?
Odd how these things only come out after people become successful or controversial

Seems like he probably needs some friends
>bet you could get some free meals by not joining a self righteous NPC mob

Are you fucking autistic?

is he a jew?
>I dont know a lot about the guy
how do u know its true?

This has to be bait, nobody is actually this stupid

the local newspaper tell me and want to film when i do it?

It’s called a CALL TO VIOLENCE, you fucking dweeb. Suck a dick, shut the fuck up and get off this site you underage retard.

18 U.S. Code §373. Solicitation to commit a crime of violence

Whoever, with intent that another person engage in conduct constituting a felony that has as an element the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against property or against the person of another in violation of the laws of the United States, and under circumstances strongly corroborative of that intent, solicits, commands, induces, or otherwise endeavors to persuade such other person to engage in such conduct, shall be imprisoned not more than one-half the maximum term of imprisonment or (notwithstanding section 3571) fined not more than one-half of the maximum fine prescribed for the punishment of the crime solicited, or both; or if the crime solicited is punishable by life imprisonment or death, shall be imprisoned for not more than twenty years.

You’re gonna get shot.

This

Have any hard proof? I don’t like it either. But I don’t like people vandalizing on rumors aswell.

Someone just get this guys IP address already and call his local police station

After reading all this I kinda want him to get shot now.

Guaranteed OP bait.

>a call to violence
>petty vandalism is violence
feminist spotted

>petty
>vandalism on a business, with its workers needing money to survive
>all on getting revenge for nothing but a rumor

Okay, retard

When committing any crime, leave ALL electronic devices at home, powered on. Your cellphone, for example, will then provide a record showing that you were home at the time the crime was committed.
"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client's Netflix history shows he was at home binge watching Spongebob Squarepants when the crime was allegedly committed".

I hope you get shot.

Watch a few episodes of 48 hours, just to see how retarded you are.

Do it while store is closed, add star of david for touch

Spaypainting graffiti on a building will normally not cause significant enough damage to be considered more than a misdemeanor, regardless of any sob stories about workers "needing money to survive".

defeated by being unable to click yes on "Are you still watching xxxx"

agreed

>your honor, my client is actually retarded as evidenced by his watching 48 hours and therefore cannot be held legally accountable for his actions

How long does it take you to spraypaint "user is a pedophile" on a fucking restaurant?

Sit down and shut up. You have no right to do anything.

his property my right user. Wait until daddy yang or papa bernie gets elected. You'll be eating your words. Rationing them though because you won't get much to eat

I’m not telling you guys to commit the crime, retard. That code says I cant try to convince you to tag the building.

Also this

if he's served his sentence and not committed a crime since then, legally and morally you should leave him alone, just don't go to his store if you got a problem

Is he a nigger?

Could you be any more nigger?

yes. do it at night and wear all black. unless you are black. then go naked

>have no right
that is what he's saying user. he leans to the left

Here's a tip, don't take the law into your hands unless you're willing to be responsible for taking part in ruining someone's life based on a lie someone told just to be a shitbag.

Oh wait, you're totally certain this person is an offender. Nothing could go wrong and the guilt won't eat you to the bone forever.

>I dont know a lot about the guy
...but i base my vigilante activities on gossip.

>unless you're willing to be responsible

He's a retarded SJW youre talking a foreign language

SJW isn't a category and hard-right posers do exactly the same things.

Being a decent person isn't political or identity politics. Your head is full of recieved ugliness about your percieved political opponents fed to you by your actual enemies.

sweet fucking reddit batman holy shit

How old was the victim?

>fed to you by your enemy

I've been thinking about that a lot recently. getting oneside to join in on making an ass of themselves. is this pol's true purpose

Pardon me being obnoxious Mr. Stan but I think you might be drunk or tired because that's the most stupid shit you have came up with.

Sig Heil!

Attached: 1566865153920.jpg (400x400, 25K)

the dumbfuck has never heard of conspiracy and I'm not talking about the dumb shit you learn about on the interwebs

with all do respect. Mr Satan

>I'm not talking about the dumb shit you learn about on the interwebs
Like hell I would, and speaking of which. Gotta get back to work. Those souls ain't collecting themselves... and we all know what happened the last time we tried letting them.

Attached: 1575327904594.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Read through the posts and no evidence other than accusation and not even any details about what the accusation was. Sorry OP you sound more like a pissed off ex looking for revenge.

you're doing go....well, your work. I guess

Has it been proven or are you just going with the mob sentiment generated by a middle aged woman who took her kids there, told him about the allergies yet he still bought out the bread with the dairy emulsifiers triggering junior.

But is he a nigger?

do have evidence that he has committed any crime? if so turn it over to the police and let them handle it, if not leave the man alone, hearsay is not evidence

Three hours of this shit. OP is lonely.