Bill Burr throws down on MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way. Agree or disagree?

Bill Burr throws down on MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way. Agree or disagree?

youtu.be/PpisuUkxh2w

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait till his negress divorce-rapes him

agree
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

I'm MGTOW

Congratulations!

he's such a little bitch now

>married to a niggress
who cares what this cuck thinks

marrying a beautiful black woman is being the opposite of a cuck

I agree with some MGTOW stuff and don't blame some guys for going that way. The hardcore ones are annoying and as bad a feminist imo.

I'm literally MGTOW but I would never call it a movement or anything. I just don't have a lot of patience for women and their bullshit

MGTOW is cancer tho

good bait, but no it isn't. Also she's not beautiful at all

why does he say it's in australia? wtf.

What drugs was he on to think a ginger and an ape mixing their genes was a good idea? Aren't they both pretty old too? Jesus, what a dumbass.

Mgtow is to men what "feminism" is to women

>The hardcore ones are annoying and as bad a feminist imo.

I agree with them being annoying but they're not as bad as feminists. The whole MGTOW movement places emphasis on the individual improving their own life and are a fringe movement. Feminists, however, are supported by the state and media and won't simply let you mind your own business. A MGTOW dude will call you a cuck if you disagree with him, a feminist will have you jailed or lose you your job.

Similar to what this guy said 81536903, it's not really a movement since MGTOW aren't calling for legal or social change, they simply don't feel that their needs are being met and so are withdrawing from the system altogether instead of trying to reform it.

>a feminist will have you jailed or lose you your job
oh my god, shut the fuck up.

But it's true. Do you have any actual argument here?

The MGTOW crowd need to realise that no one is going to miss them.

And if you're doing it because you think you'll be better off, you're lying to yourself.

And this is coming from a complete fucking loser.

how old are you

>ignoring all the false rape allegations and witch hunts

>a movement in Australia

u fukn wot

I have literally never heard any reference to it outside of Sup Forums.

how about all the actual rape that's never dealt with

oh no lets single out the crazy women who nobody fucking likes because they lie about that shit

He's 17 who just went thru a bunch of "SJW gets DESTROYED by Milo Yianopulous" videos on youtube. I can guarantee that he'll parrot and utilise fringe arguments from people who know more then him. Also, he'll call you a cuck and a libcuck when he loses.

>that's never dealt with
Yeah, if you ignore all the rape kits conducted, jailing of rapists, support groups, and societal condemnation of rape.

It's true though, this chick said she didn't want to have sex with me but I figured she was too dumb to realize that she wanted it so I had sex with her anyway. Next thing I know the cops are giving me grief, I'm getting fired from the job where we both worked, and my family are calling me a disgrace. The world's gone mental.

plenty of it isn't reported out of fear. and the stupid lying bitches who pretend they've been raped make it worse. you think men hate those women, women hate them more.

He doesn't. He'll ignore all the harm the radical feminists do, like making a man publically apologize and damaging hist reputation over wearing a shirt.

someone post the pasta about how Bill realised the marriage was a mistake but it was too late

i agreed with him. Sounded so fucking stupid. 15 year old "ohhh im just done with women!"
Yeah dont get married, but still fuck for christ sakes

pls

Alright, I agree.

Not him but do you know how hard it is to prove that you were raped? Even with a "rape kit" it's still not conclusive. Not to mention the amount of people that don't go to the hospital out of fear.

You're moving the goalposts. The point was that radical feminists have done more harm to men (and women, as you've pointed out) than what any MGTOW loser has.

mgtow is human trash that didn't belong in the gene pool anyway

Im MGTOW except I pick up girls on tinder for one night stands and randomly txt them once a month when im feeling lonely or bored

A lot of them try and sell me why they should be wife material like theyre interesting or can cook or arent whores but I'm not in the market

That's not in contention. Things fall through the cracks, but there's still individuals doing something about rape all the time. No one's just sitting on their hands doing nothing when this shit comes up.

no i'm not, you brought up false rape allegations and i'm countering with unreported rape. it's called having a conversation.
>The point was that radical feminists have done more harm to men (and women, as you've pointed out) than what any MGTOW loser has.
I agree. I don't agree that a feminist will send you to fucking jail for disagreeing with them.

I'm not denying it but more women get raped then men do. Outside of prison of course (men are doing the rape there). There is a minority of people that don't care about if the person actually raped someone and just want to make their life hell. Which is fucked up but the majority of people are not like that.

He was 48 and she was 37 when they conceived

>visit any mgtow community
>for some reason they're always talking about shitty women are

for a group of people who are "going their own way" you guys sure seem to be obsessed with women still

it's actually pretty funny because I agree with the basic principles of mgtow, but in reality it's just filled with bitter losers who don't care about self improvement at all

Maybe if she quits drinking the kid will only be half retarded.

Show me ONE attractive guy in the movement and I'll never criticise it ever again.

That's what I thought.

some people will always find ways to snipe at eachother.

>why don't girls like me?
>i won't like them back, that'll teach them

i just don't understand the basic premise

>beautiful

considering the subject this thread is surprisingly civil for Sup Forums.

>I will go my own way
>By talking about women 24/7 on the internet

ah yesssss

How are you trying to come across by copy and pasting your post in the same format every other minute?

>He was 48 and she was 37 when they had a doctor fill her full of hormones and injected cum into an egg and implanted that egg inside her vagina

This is probably more accurate given the ages. Women after 35 should honesly be banned from birth. Human rights for the parents but none for the retarded autist unhealthy child.

I just thought of a cool science experiment: How old are the ages of the parents of Olympians when they are conceived?

I think perhaps the biggest irony of the MGTOW phenomena is that despite the movement's call to ignore women and focus on oneself, almost everyone who calls themselves MGTOW became one because of women. Either they were burned by a gf/wife or women never gave them the time of day in the first place. So of course they either stay bitter and wallow in self pity and curse women; in which case they make no difference since they haven't improved their desirability in any way and so are ignored by women.

The second option is that they go hard into the movement and work on improving themselves physically, mentally and financially while using women as pump and dumps. What they don't realize with the latter option, however, is that at that point they've essentially become chads and therefore apart of the system that left them disaffected in the first place. That's not to say that MGTOW don't have good point but it seems to me that MGTOW is more a means of average or unattractive guys taking their anger out of others more than anything else.

If they really wanted to reform the dating system then yes they would work on improving themselves but they wouldn't use women as pump and dumps. Instead they would hold any potential partner to the same higher standards they hold themselves to. The amount of women who fit these standards would be smaller, true, but those who held to them would make good wife material and as more and more MGTOW's did this more and more women would have to improve themselves if they wanted a chance with them.

t. faggot fucking feminist queer

>MGTOW
You mean the sidegig the jews are doing?
You notice how it's mostly white guys "going their own way"?
Open your eyes!

>How old are the ages of the parents of Olympians when they are conceived?

If anything I'd imagine they'd be older, hard to imagine some 20 something year old making his kid practice some potentially expensive hobby six days a week.

women deserve to be raped

shiggy paying is a common posting format here newfriend

>The number of mothers who gave birth over the age of 40 increased from 15,000 in 2000 to 27,000 in 2010.

This is a crime against humanity

Is Assad behind this?

Your post is full of assumptions, user. Some people might actually see you as projecting.
The MGTOW bullshit isn't caused by black and white issues, so it's hard to pinpoint the actual causes as you did.

Then you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

They're the same as the annoying broads who scream
>that relationship was bad, I'm swearing off men from now on, they suck
Just fuck off already. Yeah sometimes you get hurt and don't get attention, so what? That's life.

cry me a river brat

I didn't mean to sound as though I was projecting, would you mind explaining what issues have caused the MGTOW phenomena?

Whatever. Denial won't get you anywhere.

>The number of mothers who gave birth over the age of 40

Autism factories

thanks for making me laugh

You seem awfully sore over this. Why's that?

>projecting this hard

because you're breaking my heart i thought we loved each other

You're acting like "oh wow they got burnt by women that's why hahehe"

Obviously there's going to be a crux to people realising society is fucked. Whether they themselves got fucked or a father, friend, uncle, brother, son.

It doesn't take much to look around as a man and realise the cards are stacked against you.

We have sex with women and they decide whether they're going to shackle us for 18 years. You think that's fair? The government does, 'our' representatives do. You'll find millions of men and some women who don't think that's fair.

That's just one reason, but it's obvious, everybody knows a guy who fucked a slut and owes thousands for 2 decades for a kid he hates. Nobody wins in that scenario, the kid is useless, the man hates her, the woman's a cunt.

Being aggrieved by that and avoiding fucking women isn't so outrageous.

Then you look at no fault divorce and the way property is divided and you can realisitcally figure out why men with assets over $10,000 would want to be prudent about marriage, or avoid it.

This is the man who does all the work to set up Patrice ONeal's benefit every year.

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

>it's hard to pinpoint the actual causes
No it fucking isn't.
It started in Japan with grass-eaters.
All extremely dense populations before the late modern era have had a caste of persons not in the sexual market, when it stops being a caste and starts being a choice shit goes downhill FAST.

I don't get why people make fun of them. They take themselves out of the competition due to past experience of just plain ugliness. Nothing wrong with that. I'm forever alone, maybe I'll look into mgtow. No one has ever explained what is wrong with them, they just make fun of them for being nerds. I suspect normalfag redditors from Sup Forums.

If you don't consume because you do not have a wife/children/girlfriend then you're a fucking communist goy

But user my point wasn't that MGTOW don't have legitimate grievances, it was that many of them are only driven to the philosophy in the first place because they either got fucked over by women or can't attract any. I'm not saying that they're only driven by spite and anger but that said spite and anger was the trigger which caused them to step back and realize the odds were stacked against them in the first place. I then went on to explain how many of them come across as simply acting out of this original rage more than a desire to solve the injustices they face.

>let's jail innocent people to make for the ones that get away with it
people like you should be killed

Yeah I am with him in this regard.

wow.

wow. you really went to town man.

It's because the current power balance between the sexes can only be maintained if everyone takes part in it. Many guys know it's unfair but they figure it's just one of those things that everyone does. That's why you have so many guys and girls becoming so irrationally angry at guys who pull of this bullshit deal since shows that they willingly take part in the gynocentric shitshow that is modern sex relations.

no, seriously
your concept of justice is fucked up
neck yourself

I became a mgtow in 2011 when I swore off 3dpd and went with a qt 2d waifu. I didn't choose the mgtow life, the mgtow life chose me.

keep on trucking you fucking maniac.

>lets punish the innocent to make up for all the guilty who got away with it

wtf kind of line of thinking is that?

Aslong as one person if punish for one Crime its all balanced and ok?

>sir their were 2001 Rapes this year but only 2000 Rapers caught
>Go catch a random man Johnson!

You're indirectly responsible for a lot of misery and you are holding our civilization back. You're a fucking normie, congratulations.

literally, literally never said anything like that at all. you need your heads examining.

>Human rights
>Implying they'd say they support men's rights
Oh I forgot men aren't human

yes you did
user told you about all the false rapes and you said "what about the ones that get away"
so fuck you

liberalism is a mental illness

>user told you about all the false rapes and you said "what about the ones that get away"
what
how is that saying 'throw those fuckers in jail i don't care if they did it or not' im literally just counteracting something that user bought up.
that's legit you know rape happens every fucking day people, it's not every day that somebody is falsely accused of rape and locked up forever. i was trying to compare something that frankly is not comparable. that's my only mistake here. so how about you just calm down and face some reality.

t. Feminist

I get the issues MGTOW raise about divorce and the bullshit women can cause... but you are an omega virgin if you join a movement.

Just get a prenup or be an eternal bachelor, you don't need a fucking support group. FAG!

Is that in athens?Jesus Christ..

you were just pretending to be retarded I see
dude just admit you were wrong
it's not your fault, you were conditioned to respond that way
keep fighting, liberate yourself

what is common law marriage you dumb kike

I honestly can't imagine why the fuck rich talented and fairly redpilled guy would choose this goddamn old gorilla to make a family. I thought maybe she was smart or funny or something, but then listened to podcast with her and holy shit, she's just incredibly stereotypical BLM feminist. The only reason left is she sucks a mean dick, but even that, Bill have enough money for a premium hookers every day.

So with all that, I concluded that ginger boy is just a cuck.

I don't know what common law marriage is.

alright i admit it. oh wow....i feel it, the freedom. it's beautiful.

Billy boy has obvious rage problems and she probably bends and endures like a bamboo stalk in a hurricane.

That hag? Lol, yeah right. Probably just the opposite - she chimps out on him big time, and white cuck not used to that and he LIKES IT.

Seems like Stockholm syndrome to me. He knows he's fucked up but is trying to justify it to himself by attacking guys who didn't make the same mistake.

Why exactly should I care what this coalburner has to say about anything?

Billy Buckaroo constantly gets his blood pressure up on his talks and when his wife comes in all she says is, "Oh stop tee hee, you know it can be like this."

I've had girlfriends that I had to tiptoe around because of their insecurities, that's no fun. No matter how big their tits are.

> Just get a prenup

Go ask guys who had a prenup how much good it did during their divorce. Pro-tip: Prenups can, and are, tossed out by the judge at the drop of a hat.

>Pro-tip: Prenups can, and are, tossed out by the judge at the drop of a hat.
That really sucks. There really should be a system of non responsibility unions for this kind of shit.