Just marathoned this, what did I think? Was it kino?

Just marathoned this, what did I think? Was it kino?

Also did the chick with the ayy lmao eyes get molested by the bear uncle or did I read into that too much

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491764846264.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think you read into it enough

>haha lets play our game where we take our clothes off and wrestle!
Yeah im pretty sure he molested her.

This was basically a super-villian's origin movie. unbreakable was a super-hero's origin movie. that fucking twist changed the entire genre of the movie at the end . it should be titled unbreakable 2: split

>that fucking twist changed the entire genre of the movie at the end . it should be titled unbreakable 2: split
it was really weird, like it should have felt jarring as fuck because shyamalan is a hack, and on the face of it it is just ridiculous. why is he going back to unbreakable? because it was his last movie before split that didn't suck ass.

it's bizarre but honestly in the age of MCU and DC i am interested to see what he does with his original capeshit. could be something here

All I know is that OP should be gassed.

It was average until the last 5 seconds, that made it kino-tier.

That shit was so hackey

>omg its just like that other guy! except not at all!
>HMMMMMM WHAT WAS HIS NAME
>"heh nothin personnel kid"
Bruce Willis looking amused he's getting paid to show up for 5 seconds. almost like a meta joke.

First half is ok-ish
Second half is absolute shit

They should have kept it "more realistic"

he's not going back.. he wrote the character of kevin when he was doing unbrekable but had to cut him out of the movies and he always intended it to be a 3 parter . one about hero origin and 2nd about villian origin story and 3rd one about them in a conflict years before hollywood jumped on the superhero hype train.

and he funded the movie himself i think so he kinda wanted to always tell the story but i gues 17 years later is better than nothing.

>have sex with me user

every girl who ever gives you this look, probably.

>marathoned a single movie
Is this another shit Sup Forums meme?

that's what made it so kino. people say this movie didn't really have a twist or had a sort of anti-twist. the countless red herrings we get throughout the film "is the grill one of the personalities" "is the old lady a personality?" "is this all in the girls head?", "is the beast real?". the final reveal, where he actual starts climbing on walls and gains superhuman strength works perfectly with the end scene showing you that we're still in Unbreakable universe. Shamalyan is back. Nobody expected that sort of tie-in.

she gave my willy the willies

The brown girl was so thicc good lord, I wanted to breed her

THAT FUCKING TWEEEEST

Yes

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491764846264.webm

I hate you all, Sup Forums

this was a near perfect movie
gripping
good pacing
good atmosphere
nicely shot
good acting by ayyy grill
great acting by splitman
logical and on point plot progression
no dumb tweeeeests

end result?
>it's shit

ok

bruh, it's incredible

>or did I read into that too much
I'm curious what you thought literally every scene between her and her uncle was meant to convey, or why you thought she was covered in scars, if you aren't sure about if you're reading too much into it

McAvoy is underrated as fuck.

Great movie especially consideirng it's M Night Scam-malan.

Mckinoavoy's performance was super kino.
Best part of this flick.

>budget:9million
>gross:270million

sequel is confirmed desu

we're finally getting the Unbreakable trilogy

Threads kept talking about how hot the girls were and how they ran around the entire film half naked and shit but I looked it up and the film has NO NUDITY at all. What the fuck Sup Forums?

Half naked > fully naked

>did I read into that too much

They weren't very subtle about it, you might be retarded.

>bruh, it's incredible …shit