How the fuck do you even get this fat?

How the fuck do you even get this fat?

And why don't his caretakers just smother him? It's not like he can lift his arms to stop them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a87SkHd77Rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its a meme magic

Just like you he probably sits at his pc all day because he has no friends, Billy.

>How the fuck do you even get this fat?

6 large pep 'zas a day + cheesy bread + 2 liters of coke whenever you are thirsty

This will be me in about 2 years if i don't get my ass to the gym and change my diet

Deep seated psychological issues caused by a woman. Both Steven and Jame's mother were alcoholic roasties who slept around and abused them.

The eternal vagina strikes again

> be me
> move to foreign country a year ago
> drinking every 2 nights at least having a blast
> wanna get big so buy protein shake
> drink it every day and lift
> 4 scoops c'mon
> slowly stop lifting
> still partying every few days
> still drinking protein shake daily
> weight bench is now used for drying clothes
> recently struggling to put shoes on
> can't see dick when taking a piss

I'm 176lbs so not too bad. Skinny arms, legs and fat belly though

There's a point at which the body literally just gives up and it's impossible to stop putting on weight.

If you're 3-400 then yeah you're a lazy sack of shit but if you're 600+ then you literally have a medical condition that you cannot solve without professional help.

Though obviously to get to 600 you have to pass through the lazy sack of shit period so you're still a lazy sack of shit.

>176lbs
>can't see dick

are you 4 feet tall?

people this obese literally eat 4000-5000 kcal per day to MAINTAIN their weight. a somewhat active healthy male already has a negatice energy balance when eating 2000 kcal per day.

i might add if these fat fucks eat less than their 5000 kcals they turn into goo

You clearly know that you have an issue and are being lazy so snap out of it. Stop drinking protein shakes (which is pointless if you aren't working out) and start doing moderate exercise. Fat people seem to only think of gyms and high intensity workouts when you mention exercise but going for a long walk or doing a few chores will be good enough for a massive fat fuck that has never exercised before. Lazy cunts costing the world billions as they stuff their pig faces and take MY HARD EARNED MONEY!

He has friends, female friends and even a gf, can you say the same?
I can't.

fat belly is where it becomes unhealthy tho. that belly fat below your muscles highers your risk for heart attacks exponentially

>his ipad
>he's researching Dr Now
probably spammed alot of shit reviews

Is he still fat, this was like two years ago right?

Isn't this the faggot that filmed himself singing a shitty song about cheese pizza while rubbing pizza grease all over his man tits?

>be born in and live in America
That's how I'd do it OP.

You can still get exercise if you have no friends, I know I do

Depression and\or mental illness

Got to eat big to get big bro c'mon.

How do the nurses find his veins?

How do the nurses find his penis?

How does HE find his penis?

>tfw realizing he still has sexual urges
How does it work my dudes?

I bet every time he has a boner he goes into cardiac arrest

Bullshit, he's eating 10,000 calories plus a day, that's what made him fat

He seems like such a nice guy
youtu.be/a87SkHd77Rs

I'm depressed as shit and I don't look like an SUV.

>DIET ginger ale

oh good, that'll help

he's so alpha. he's like an arabian sultan. the women attend to him...when he desires them

>DAT diet soda
He transgender and was using fat chick logic.

>diet soda

At least he's making positive steps

me on the right

>How the fuck do you even get this fat?
Eating like ...well basically pigs wouldn't eat like he did.
You know those fairy tale with characters that eat a lot and you can't believe it: this guy!

It's primarily 2 things, addiction to food caused by some trauma in their childhood, now this alone isn't enough, people get fat, but getting this fat requires $$$ worth of food, which most of these addicted people don't have.

This is where the second part comes in, the enabler, usually has a job, and gets off on the feeling of being wanted/needed.

Combine them together, and they are an extremely toxic relationship that allows this shit to happen.

They literally never get up, have enablers to keep feeding them new and more food. They never take a break from eating. They dont even get up to take a shit or piss.

>The eternal vagina strikes again
Probably one of the funniest things I've read out of context in a while.

The nurse is so sweet.

Anybody got a link?

My 600-lb Life - Season 5 Episode 15 - Where Are They Now? Lupe and Ashley D
this airs today?