Hey guys, whats up?

Fuck I love being from Boston. No matter what year it is, we always have a championship contender

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Salt_Lake
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will we add another one this year?

Prey tell who is gonna win a chip from this shitehole

>Bruins
original six team with only six titles
>Red sox
majority of their titles won before black people could play, current titles were with Ortiz the biggest PED user in the league.
>Celtics
winning 135312 titles in a 3 team league
>Patriots
Caught cheating not once but twice not to mention ref bias in the other playoff wins.

>>Bruins
>original six team with only six titles

>titles

Fuck off nigger

Stevens got all he needed from today. He wasn't actually trying to win the game but he wanted to see how the new Cavs mesh. Now he has enough information to make an informed strategy once the playoffs begin

why are bostonians so insecure?

yes and other teams have 9+ title wins.

Why should we be?

Pats have won 5 in my lifetime
Red Sox have won 3
Bruins have won 1
Celtics have won 1

Think about this: each time the Pats lose a SB, Boston wins a championship in another sport

1986: Pats lose SB; Celtics win Finals
2008: Pats lose SB; Celtics win Finals
2011: Pats lose SB; Bruins win Finals

Stay mad, Shit Yorker

Ahahahahahhahaha SHIT YORK BTFO

>title

Nigger

what should we call it if not a title

>look mommy I posted it again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Proving his point

I love how good our food is and how sexy our accents are

they just lost to a bad team by 30 lol

A cup you dumb nigger that doens't know anything about hockey

wow ten titles in your lifetime? amazing New York still has more.

Mostly in one sport*

Why are New Yorkers so insecure about Boston? We don't even think about them

>cavs
>bad team
ok
>before black people could play
black people (as in american blacks) are usually average at best at baseball. Black latinos are pretty good at it though

Maybe they'll win one or two games this year instead of getting swept, and maybe they won't almost get swept by the 8th seed

Impressive since 2001, pretty shit before that so I don't know why you're bragging about the sum total, it's not like most on this board was even old enough to remember anything before then. All you faggots did in the 90s is bitch about how "cursed" you were

Black people couldn't play meme doesn't even make sense. It doesn't somehow give another team an advantage to win.

Hitlers are so fucking retarded. Stick to divegrass threads please you stupid fucking autist

you know why

>regular season matters
I love this meme.

The Red sox need more

>2011: Pats lose SB; Bruins win Finals
Bruins won in 2011, the Pats lost the Super Bowl in February 2012. The Kings won the Cup that year.

t. seething negro

Celtics fans are the worst, have only won (bought) one championship in 30 years and live on their 11 championships when there was only what, 8 teams? In the league..what a joke

lol the Celtics are the next GSW style dynasty. Led by 25 year old Kyie and 27 year old Hayward, the young core of Rozier/Tatum/Brown are about to do work

i see bostons still licking its wounds over the cheatriots getting torn a new one by BEWD

Boston wins championships at least once every two years
Philadelphia wins once every 10 years

Where would I have to be from?

Just let Philly have this. They benefitted from Belicheck making a massive fuckup and robbed the team of a championship, but in doing so finally let Philly have one after 50 years of failure.

Is there anywhere in the United States, where they have only been champions of the Major League Soccer and have only won the MLS Cup?

Portland and Columbus

I really couldn't tell you, I am not a hipster faggot contrarian trying too hard.

so fucking mad

Exactly. You're just a faggot minus the hipster and contrarian.

>hating this face

So pathetic.

you forgot Utah

only the Real Salt Lake is the only professional champion in Utah

the Jazz is a fucking shit

Postscript: Portland was also an NBA champion in the 1970s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Salt_Lake

>being a homosexual for a guy that lets his wife take the BBC

The Krafts are the worst MLS owners, I know that much.

>not fucking Affleck's babysitter on your private Jet

I can only imagine the orgies these two have.

Hey idiot, do not tease or offend the Major League Soccer

Also, I only like soccer in the United States and Canada

The NFL, the MLB, the NBA and the NHL are for idiots and losers.

Im from in between both cities and Id choose Philly T B H F A M only because Bahstan is so easy to bandwagon where in philly its that underdog mentality and its not easy to be a fan because everyone is always shitting on em.

Also lower PA/northern MD have better food

lmaooo does that fag really carry his rings around with him?

>Also, I only like soccer in the United States and Canada
Pobrecito. You can tell me all about the MLS's superiority after you sneak over the wall to clean my toilet.

How does it feel being a New Yorker? And clam chowder definitely beats anything from Philly

Chesesteaks are fucking gross.

I'll tell you a couple of things

> There are at least 1 or 2 cities in the United States, where the team of the Major League Soccer is the team that has the largest audiences in its stadium in their city.

> There are team teams that MLS have more championships than several team of the 4 professional big leagues

> the best league soccer, has players that are more important and famous than any player of any of the 4 professional big leagues

DELETE THIS

>portland

Boston interests me. Please tell me more about Boston and how many fights you've been in.

the Portland Trail Blazers, were NBA champions in 1977

> hopefully in the future there will be a state in the United States, where only have professional soccer team in the major league soccer

My mom was 7 in 1977.

xD

but, seriously.

I only likes the soccer of the United States and Canada

and I also just like the major league soccer (MLS)

and I need a city in USA, where the team of the major league soccer, is your most important professional team

and where any team in the NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL is a total shit