I installed a camera in the toilet bowl so I could watch my wife shit and see what she has been eating...

I installed a camera in the toilet bowl so I could watch my wife shit and see what she has been eating. I believe I now have grounds for divorce.

Attached: 1575253670115.jpg (640x634, 218K)

Post footage faggot

Attached: 1574813247570.png (460x344, 207K)

I deleted the footage once I had all the evidence I needed. She was put on a high fibre diet to firm up her stools. But what I found is that she is still eating crap and drinking red wine. Her excrement is green and mucus laden, explosive liquid shits. As a result her asshole is dark and discoloured and stinks like hell when I flip her into doggy style. Once I smelt it I knew I has to act and installed a Hive camera which I can watch her shit on my phone at work.

Why don't you feed her yourself? Like an animal

i think you should get a robot sex doll and tell her all about your ex-wife.

"tell me more about FIRM UP HER STOOLS and EXCREMENT IS GREEN AND MUCUS LADEN. you are very interesting and insightful"

A robot would be less messy that's for sure. That's the problem with the human form, the waste they produce is absolutely revolting. Churning this stinking toxic garbage out of their bodies every day. Once i saw the vile slurry eminating from her guts I knew we would never make love again. I'm telling her tonight that it's over.

Hmmm...So he was behind of that..?

Attached: 3291574960379244.jpg (1394x1191, 124K)

Installing the camera was the smartest thing I ever did. It gave me a real insight into the human condition and the challenges we face as a species.

Hell NO!!!!

Amazingly, so does she.

She doesn't know the camera is there. And it's a husbands right to keep an eye on their wife if they have concerns about their gut health/hygiene. Would you not agree?

Dude you’re a weirdo lol and that’s coming from an oldfag

You should defo approach her about it
Take a few weeks worth of data though just to be sure

Make records of the days and what the poop suggests and present it all to her in a PowerPoint

I think she’ll change her ways after that

Godspeed OP

Attached: image.jpg (540x720, 173K)

The mucus leaks from her asshole down her Gooch and a thin layer of slime round her vulva. I can't fuck a pussy like that.

Eat her out then faggot

Women are undeniably disgusting so why did you marry one? You see what has happened.

The drip - I lick
Meat sheets bleed seeping, slipping in the slick
Gristleized reek on my breath and my teeth
stinking bacterial spute in the yeast

Women are gross, all the horrible bodily functions, the piss, liquid shit, blood, juice, placenta and mucus. Sex robots are the way forward. Minimal maintainance... You just have to rinse your spunk out after use.

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER!

ben drowned

She cannot even be trusted to shit correctly. How did you let your marriage reach this point? Are you a man or not?

>2019
>not sending in wifes stool sample for analysis
>not breathalyzing her every hour
>not preparing her meals with a blender
>not installing shock device on her arm to shock her every time she thinks about watery shits
>not beating her for mucous in stool

you can do better than that, OP.