I just had sex with my sister Sup Forums and i feel awful...

I just had sex with my sister Sup Forums and i feel awful, ill tell if you want but i want help on how to deal with this wierd feeling i have

Attached: 1474060178949.webm (640x480, 1.29M)

Bullshit

no, no you didnt

bullshit lmao

fake and gay

>just had sex with my sister Sup Forums and i feel awful
You're doing it wrong.

i feel like i just fucked up my relationship with her, after all she is the only one i have left in my family

im not kidding

Attached: 1480725236634.jpg (2005x2779, 1.08M)

what does that even mean?

>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

ok, ill tell you and you can be the judge.

just hold on

Attached: 1489341302100.gif (320x345, 1.62M)

Is she hot
Did you force her?

If you you pulled out and it was consensual it's no big deal

How old are you?

How old is your sister?

Was the sex awful and that is why you feel bad?

I live in NY, sister lives in toronto (birt place)
no family, she invited me over for thanksgiving, with her and some of her friends, i say ok,
stay some extra days just catch up, we never see eachother. shes like a strangers to me in her older years.
get a bit drunk start talking about life, get into my sex life talk about how its kinda dry, she says same, after some more drinks, her boob fell out and after covering it fast behind some laughter, My reptile brain walk up to get more alchol, on my way grab her boob and i realize he just laughed, get some more alchol, sit closer to her, not saying anything, shes just smiling, touch her boob again but more, and once again she laughs but harder, go to get my phone, see shes laying on her back holding her feets,

Cont?

Attached: 1454998688592.webm (376x668, 1.62M)

im 28 and shes 30

not really forcing, i just initiated it and she went along with no problems

i dont know if i can meet her again in my life

anyone?

Attached: lingarium laviosa.webm (640x640, 558K)

Hawaii user?

what?

tell your story...

Why tho, nuthin wrong with a little sibling living. give us more details, how'd it happened, who initiated it was it planned or spur of the moment, why are you so guilt ridden besides y'know fucking your sister, spill all your god damn beans

you should feel good when you have sex.

You can't keep coming back to us every single time you end up fucking you're sister

Hmmm...So he was behind of that..?

Attached: 3291574960445889.jpg (1404x1125, 83K)

i had sex with my sister too, but she doesn't remember

meanwhile OP's sister over on reddit:

"I'm a female from Germany. I'm 27 years old. For the last 4 years I'm having sex with my brother, who is 5 years older then me. I've always knew my brother is sexually attracted to me but I've never did something with him till 4 years ago. My brother has/had depression and in that days it doesn't get better. Some day I just had the idea of jerking him off, maybe he feels more happier then. Long story short, we have sex at least 1 time a day since 4 years. Nobody knows about this, my fiance too, and I'm pretty sure everyone here is gonna say I'm crazy and did something terribly wrong but I just try to ask you people if I really did something wrong? My brother try to kills himself a couple of times and I just love him so much and don't want to loose him. Should I stop? Did I really do something wrong with having sex with my own brother? I know I'm cheating and betraying my fiance. But my brother is my blood!"

>my brother is my blood
based and redpilled. but i hate how she tries to twist it that it's out of pity. she wouldn't do it if she wouldn't enjoy it.

There are positives and negatives here, but that is always the case when it comes to suicidal depression. I should know being suicidal myself.

Human contact and our relationships with them are one of the few things that keep a suicidal person from catching the bus.

Whether what you're doing is unhealthy depends on why you're doing it. If you're only doing it because you don't want to lose him then you're setting him up for disaster.

If you're doing it because you love him and enjoy it, things can work out but it gets complicated. The fact that you are already in a relationship with someone else may lead to terrible results when you're forced to choose between your brother and your SO.

And that will happen at some point if things continue as are. I honestly don't know how to resolve this issue for you, but that's largely because it isn't up to me. It's up to you. You'll have to decide how you proceed with things.

Attached: th.jpg (474x352, 29K)

After i got my phone, she was on her back and holding her feet, i her tits almost touched her face, they're that big, and my reptile brain sat next to her, about 1 min of not saying anything and just giggeling like a faggot, i first kissed her on the cheek, she did nothing but just smile and a little giggle, after a few min after kissing her on her cheek some more, we start to talk again, and get in to talking about getting fucked and how she haven't fucked in a while.

i leave the living room and going for a smoke, i see her from the back, touching her pussy, like how i imagine you do when you whipe yourself after a shit.

go back in its about 03 something.

she comes out takes a cigg from me, (she dont smoke) and after some drunk talk and loud laugher, we go in together.---

i put my hand where her bra(that lock thing) is and, she looks at me and said '' Oh really ''
and i said my hands are freezing. she accepts it and just laughed it off.

and after my left and is all inside her shirt, i start to rub her all over from hips to her under boob,

are you still drunk?

was her dick bigger than yours?

And this is where my reptile brain just takes over any brain cells my body have left,
i made her go in to her room, start a movie, and lay in her bed together, i start to lean in and make out with her, stripp her down, and we started fucking for a good while since i was pretty drunk. eat her out for, all the good good 69 and doggy.

after i came i realized i just had sex with my sister.

Asking the real questions

Inb4 walk the dinosaur

I'll bet you didn't fell as awful as I did when I had sex with your sister.

im drunk now, this was yesterday, my last day, i was going home

I approve of this.

Attached: joe.jpg (225x225, 7K)

im a bit drunk and horny, can you blame me for writhing baad

Anyway, after i i realized i had sex with my sister, my reptile brain took over fully, i became one of those lizardmen that people always talk about, i couldnt control myselff and the reptillian cells took over my body completely.

i dont remember anything after that.

Those are some gross looking balls.

My reptile brain just got activated and tried to have sex sister, for a while and being aware for some part of that

Attached: 1485705430813.webm (496x636, 1.96M)

why are you worried about my balls?
whats that gonna take you in life?

However, after i had sex with her, the next day was even stranger, she acted like it was her one night stand

sounds like you need to act like it didn't happen while she's sober
and just be a drunk fuck buddy with her

i dont even live near her, im back at my place now and drunk, dont wanna ruin our only real family relation ship

im afraid i just ruined my only relation to my family

Attached: 1454998407318.webm (376x668, 1.13M)