Okay Sup Forums, it's finally time to address the elephant in the room

Okay Sup Forums, it's finally time to address the elephant in the room.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: 1421960618466.jpg (268x399, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Efl-092x6g8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the most wonderful feeling in the world.

Attached: father-daughter.jpg (700x600, 53K)

I have a daughter fucker! The whole point of having a wife is to let her do all that shit. If not then you're doing it wrong buddy. I dont ever lift a fucking finger.

is that miley cyrus? back when she was tight.

why do you own something that fucks your daughter? Use a comma, daddio

And raising a girl to be a woman is a natural thing. Letting niggers gangbang your wife isn't.

Attached: Dtql5KQUUAEQzF3.jpg (400x300, 13K)

Attached: image-4.jpg (1280x1688, 153K)

Love how this post just ignores the fact that lesbians and bisexuals exist.

literally who?

The op is pretending that some women are not also into dating other women.

Having a daughter significantly raises your chances of your bloodline continuing.

I think you've missed the point of everything you've experienced.

No, because you're free to go fuck as many women as you want, The reason you raise a daughter well is so she can have the best possible life.

Thoughts about raising a boy OP?

You raise some idiot like yourself. Feed him, play with him, give him money. Just to make him a complete chad. If you are lucky he wont fuck your wife and cuckold you as well. At least your daughter wont cuckold you.

Not this pasta again

So basically you are posting here looking for justification for fucking her yourself?

being male and staying in a fix relatiomship is the actual rise of the cuck. it's somewhat less cucky when you mary a virgin.

I don't think OP has experienced anything other than his moms basement.

Attached: doto.jpg (608x342, 19K)

TL;DR: OP thinks women are sex objects and that raising a daughter is the equivalent of raising a fleshlight that talks.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 5K)

isn't it?

What exist?

Hmmm...So he was behind of that..?

Attached: 3361574960523492.jpg (1602x1141, 75K)

Fuck off elonfag

isn't it?

Why can't women and men be housed in the same prisons is what really grinds my gears. Why can't women recieve the same punishment as men for the same crime? How come women's testimony is much more important for crimes against men? Especially rape trials. Why do they deserve the benefit of the doubt? Why do women have it so fucking easy, and why do they deserve even more luck based on physical appearance like a handycap? Someone needs to even the playing field.

Bump

*yawn*

Attached: 1557675301533.jpg (396x382, 19K)

Bump

Attached: giphy (10).gif (480x396, 1.13M)

do you even know the secret meaning of bump? newfag
youtube.com/watch?v=Efl-092x6g8

Not gonna lie that caught me off guard. I never knew the infamous hacker Sup Forums had so many code words.

Attached: 2lwS.gif (480x270, 1.48M)

She’s your child, not your fuck toy you shit-stained yokel... get help before you hurt her...

You are retarded right?

Attached: hook status- set.jpg (480x330, 23K)