It should honestly be illegal for girls from 11+ to wear stuff like this in real life u less they're willing and able...

It should honestly be illegal for girls from 11+ to wear stuff like this in real life u less they're willing and able to have sex with an older guy.

It is against heterosexual male's nature to not find developing or developed girls sexually attractive and by wearing clothing like this they're enticing males.

Does any1 else agree? Young girls shouldn't be allowed to wear such provocative clothing unless they accept being flirted with and possibly have sexual encounters with older men

Attached: 12yoperfection.jpg (1134x1522, 1004K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZyppB5xTn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah kids really don't need an apple watch at that age. Also stop sexualizing children.

Some times i can't tell if people are joking around or are serious.

More?

I don't mind because I'm not sexually attracted to girls that age. OPs pic doesn't do anything for me. It's a kid.
no big deal for anyone except you, user.
control your urges or wash your mouth out with buckshot

who cares what kids wear? but from the moment they hit puberty it's getting pretty dangerous, i can agree on that. but still, their childish brain, thoughts and mentallity is so fucking anti-sex. try to have sex with an adult woman at least once, user. you might actally like it.

People are gonna start trying to fuck kids it weird shit. You just wait they are gonna pass something that allows for some pederass shit

you have to see kids in a sexual way before this would ever become a problem for them

its more like pedo's just don't pedo

Lmfao I was too busy notice her hot tight sexy prime body

Pedo's are trying to ride the gay/trans wave so they can fuck kids it's really fucking gross and they should be taken to the woodshed

You should move to some shithole sharia law country. Sounds like your jam.

Personally I fucking hate little girls or anyone under 24

They don't know what they want they just complain about bs

All normal people are like that. Pedos are just trying to act like they are normal now.

this user speaks truth

From 13+ many girls look legal.

Super rare occasions where 11 or 12 year old girls can look legal

I think it's fucking hilarious. I think it's both trying to 'ride' or elbow their way into the movement AND elements of the movement showing solidarity and acceptance to their new, pedofriends as an ally.

Pedophilia IS a sexual orientation in the end. Indisputable fact.

I saw it. But that face.
They do let people fuck kids. You just need money or connections. Not like this morality we have has been around for that long. I mean we use to fuck girls as soon as they could bleed. After all if she has a period the baby maker is open.

Imagine being soo weak willed that you can't control yourself around children

having sexual attraction for girls around 13 years and older is perfectly normal because this is when their body is biologically ready and they have sexual features that men look for.

The only reason why people disagree with it is because society and feminists made it 'wrong and immoral' and many of you mindless sheep follow along the bandwagon, seriously just look at the fucking media.... Most of those who disagree are ugly fat older women and white knights. Also fags that disagree love to yell insults, threats and the word 'pedo' like a bunch of mindless seagulls but never any factual arguments.

Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: you can't

> pic related. 12 year old teen and her 30 yo personal trainer. She is more than ready for relationships with older men

Attached: 20191117_210232.jpg (1315x2703, 1.41M)

I've met 30 year olds that can pass off as 13 with the right makeup.
my cousin is 12 and looks 19 with fully grown breasts and everything

> yet he's on Sup Forums browsing at furry and trap threads

Kek kys

>Imagine being soo weak willed that you can't control yourself around children
>that you can't control yourself around children
>control yourself around children

Attached: pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 48K)

>Pedophilia IS a sexual orientation in the end. Indisputable fact
see what i mean people say stuff like that and believe it.
" I'm not mentally fucked i just like to have sex with little girls it's just like my orientation bro"

I love how triggered these posts get people.
They somehow forget their browsing a board full of loli, shota, sketchy kik / app links, and tor links, on a site built on the legacy of cp threads, who's board mascot is pedobear.
Yes, i get it, that was old Sup Forums and since Sup Forums is a phone app itself, overrun by ironically kids themselves, times have changed. But come the fuck on, you all swimming in an ocean of piss pretending you ain't wet.

Kids going to be knocked up & addicted to meth or opiates by the time she hits 14. Pretty simple prediction to make since 99% of these cunts follow the same path of retarded decisions since Mommy & Daddy dare not correct the cunt's behavior.

Have u sucked them to taste if they're real?

It is an orientation. Doesn't mean it should be accepted. It also means we may need to be skeptical of other orientations.

I do threads like this most days during the week and just laugh because all these edgy tough faggots suddenly get hyper sensitive and cry whenever something involves underage girls lmao.

Oh how times have changed.

You are not wrong sir. But Science has also told us that those organs need more development time for more healthy babies and better chance of not having injury during birth. That is science fact. But they say nothing about just for fun.

The guy four posts before me is a dick

no I'm not attracted to her one bit. I think it's mostly her attitude. when I hear a bitch saying dumb shit I just cringe and move on.

What does opiate mean, faggot?

It's not their body you are suppose to hate it's the fact that they are a retarded kid you are supposed to hate and unless you are mentally handicapped person you don't have any interested in a sexual relationship with a little kid b/c they can't help a normal adult b/c they dont know anything.

nothing wrong with fashion.

Attached: F73.jpg (741x927, 79K)

>when I hear a bitch saying dumb shit I just cringe and move on.
My man, they're always doing that. At every age...

Attached: 3232.png (500x522, 74K)

I hope you realise the majority of people on this world dint have sex purely to have a baby.

Actually it's quite the opposite - most people who have sex would rather not have one lol

Fuck off Randy

fuck off randy

shit I don't want kids. Just to get my dick wet. Perhaps later but probably not.

fuck off

Fuck off Randy

Id fuck her for her watch/10.just kidding.i dont need a watch

Attached: 1574150046309.jpg (486x631, 32K)

why do all the pedos save this pic?
Also Frig off Randy

Well some 12 year olds are actually having sex, and I agree that some outfits children should just not wear, like a kid wearing a thong or g-string wtf is that. But I also agree with others here that you shouldn't be attracted to it even if they are.

Also yoga pants, wtf is the deal with kids wearing that, yoga pants were designed to make adult women more attractive, we got to draw the line somewhere.

Wait til you set foot in Argentina.

Attached: Image2.jpg (962x1998, 558K)

That top is horrendous.

Elaborate?

some 12 year old fucking around with a 13 year old yeah sounds normal. But when you get a 45 year old fucking with a 12 year old you know that the 45 year old is just a creeper pedo.

no, not really. try going out there and meeting women. you think they all are because your mind only pays attention to the loud mouth in the room. the obnoxious ones are easy to spot and stand out the most.
I personally label them 'Labradors' in my mind because they are like a over-exited, dumb lab puppy.

I've had no problems finding relationships with introverts or borderline introverts.

at my school, a 12 or 13 year old got pregnant with someone that was 23

Age of consent is 13.

I'm not going to spell out the rest.

Attached: 2018-07-23 05.06.34.jpg (858x2017, 990K)

discord
.gg/XqwdDD7

Remember Chloe Grace Moretz and all the sex faces she would make? Yeah.

Attached: 0758f9afa9c82daa45e07128f0ff2aa1--goth-girls-pinup-girls.jpg (236x497, 34K)

12 isnt teen and this is pedo.

Fuck your cousin, hit to birds with one stone; pedophilia and incest

>times have changed.
yup, sadly Sup Forums is the last block standing, all other chans are kill, infinite, master, etc etc

Attached: bJ1rVw3.png (927x287, 147K)

Cased and bunnypilled

What about girls wearing high heels in school? Nobody bats an eye at this movie right?

Attached: 082615-heels-at-work-lead.jpg (684x587, 344K)

That's why I just jerk off to photos and stay the fuck away in real life.

Lacey Chabert can wear high heels and stomp all over my penis any day of the week.

for example we went to the convenience store and she saw a 4.99 2 pack of Swisher Sweets 'DIAMOND' on the shelf and caught herself mid question, wondering if they contained real diamonds. I just shook my head and paid for our shit.

I laugh because the same kind of degeneracy that you support is the one that fucked you

He isn't wrong though

no, I really don't like her. she's blond, green eyed like me. I don't like blonds in the first place. not because of any stereotype. just a personal preference.

Vote Democrat

You got a Kik?

I heard argentina was the new south east asia of child prostitution. Is it true?

13 year old girls are old enough to be mentally/psychologically prepared for sex, by this time their bodies and minds are curious and know full well what sex and flirting can lead to. If you've actually spoke to various teen girls you would know that they know the implication of sex. Many moralfags, whiteknight's and feminists like to categorise it as being some secret, mentally draining challenge that only special people can ever comprehend. Simple protection and knowing that unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy and disease is not fucking rocket science, yet you SJWs tend to make it like this.

It's always common for these type of people to stupify and downgrade these girls just to justify their own autism and lack of personal thought.

The only reason why young girls get 'mentally/psychological issues' with things like this is because society takes away the guy that they love, and verbally attacks the girl by saying how bad and immoral it is until the poor girl actually believes it.

Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: you can't

Because melody is a babe and the hottest 12 year old girl to walk this earth

Attached: 20191117_202950.jpg (1438x1582, 1.16M)

>fucked you
You think one of the most famous / hilarious ban screen caps, is something that happened to me personally? You're the exact newfag this thread is baiting.

Was batting something else

well its not prostitution its "cool" rn wich is fucked up

Not an americunt.

>Officer it's not MY fault these kids dress so sexy! I'm the victim here!

Post yours

They're so thirsty that you can easily find 13 year old Argentine sluts offering their "services" even in Miami. And these aren't full-time prostitutes or anything, they're just teens traveling with their parents who want some "fun".

Surprised were even allowed to have Asian threads considering how young they look

Attached: 1257.jpg (210x280, 15K)

What's with old lesbians and tank tops?

Attached: 13612144_10154969861969128_9163090261664323306_n.jpg (480x480, 22K)

its like these chewinggum cigarets back in the days. now its "i had 5 dudes over 20 this week"

I never heard Argintina in any of the headlines but I imagine any south/central american country has this problem. last I heard Dominican Republic has a MAJOR problem and 12/13/14 yr old virgins go for 50-100 bucks all night. government doesn't do anything and local police actively look to be bribed by foreigners to make extra cash.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZyppB5xTn4
I actually felt awful after watching this and I've seen so much sick shit.

So, i have these resent changes in my vacation plans, it seems that im suddenly going to argentina. Any places i must visited to sample Argentina's delicate flowers?

Perfect trips

Why aren't asians banned yet?

Attached: 141.jpg (210x280, 19K)

You pussies gotta get out of fortune

what the actual fuck are you on about. that had nothing to do with my post

Sounds like heaven

Idk, the only real life lesbians I've ever seen have short hair, lip piercings, are short and chunky.

barberingst18

any city that has nightclubs and schools

Because moot touches himself at night with a rusty spoon.

Based.

Somebody just got put on a watch list

Get that dirty cheeseburger locker out of here

Asians are cute!

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Abadia Capital has a lot of great stuff. If you have a Kik can tell you more.

Post pics of her

I'm posting in advance lol

If you like kids just kill yourself

She’s beautiful

Ok, thx it is going to a good summer

Only reason parents let their daughters dress like this, is because they get off on it. They love seeing their child prance around in less than nothing and they're always overly touchy-feely. Therefore parents that dress their kids this way are pedophiles.

Attached: 1432148979034.jpg (235x165, 6K)