Why do you want to support this guy?

Why do you want to support this guy?

borders, lower taxes, cut down government inefficiency, fair trade, he'll make america great again

1 He is correct
2 Its fun
3 Assblasted liberals and leftists.

He's not bought and paid for by special interests. He's not afraid to tell it like it is. Plus what user said

#NeverHillary

Mostly so the liberals can move to Canada.

Immigration reform that does not disrupt the original demographics of the US and abolishing birth right citizenship.

Why do you support Hillary?

Because im hoping he will declare civil war and then we can murder all democrats in the country restoring peace and prosperity in America. Democrats exist only to take from those who earn their own way

I don't. I'm just wondering what y'all think.

>Delusional Conservashit actually believing this

Why not Mexico?

He's the only person who can deal effectively with ISIS and Islam.

He's the only person who can make America safe again.

We actually need to control the border, so the murder, drugs and violence that have destroyed Mexico do not continue to harm our nation.

The liberal agenda has made America weak and vulnerable.

He will be respected by Russia and Putin.

I said im "hoping". Does this mean i want you to die? The answer to that is emphatically yes

he will bring back the middle class
also china is ripping us off in trade

>y'all
Are you a southerner or one of those yankee valley girl assholes that use that word ironically?

do you think anyone's buying this as a legitimate exchange?

Because you'd have to be a traitor and savager of innocents to support this guy, that's why.

He's technically the underdog to the old method of propaganda. That's the original reason I warmed up to Trump. The media blatantly lying and twisting his words day by day pissed me off.

So much has been fed to us in similar ways - like not being informed about the fed reserve, or anything in our monetary system.

Then I read his policies. Everyone who hates Trump has no idea what his policies are and have never researched them. They only think "the wall" is his single policy.

>not bought and paid for
lol he is accepting/spending more outside money than his own. You plebs repeat anything you hear.

He seems to have good plans for america; I totally agree USA needs to adress their immogration problem, even though I know many immigrants are there to get a better life than the one their country offered them, they are still in someway a problem. Mexico is full of argentinians that try to cross the border but get deported and sent to Mexico, and even though they are doing thwir jobs, we still don't like them.

But at this point,for the way he has talk and all he has said, he is now seen as a joke for many people and that might be a problem for economic relations with other countries, and even though USA doesn't want them, they need them since most countries do want them.

Most of his policies and plans seem ambiguous. To me he's like any other politician, using rhetoric to fill most of his speeches. He's charming and captivating, and I think people want to identify with him more than anything.

Because they're racist women hating assholes

Because I dislike Islam, open borders and shrill SJW cunts and so does he. If I could vote for him, I would.

which of his policies and plans are ambiguous?

he's literally given at least two full speeches solely devoted to saying how he will achieve his policies step by step. trade was one of his big ones, and literally had bullet points

i feel more like he is there because it's truly people's opinion of the country and where they want it to go, rather than him suddenly moving this many people. tons of people sick of the weak shit happening, and the cultural suicide

time to remember why this country was created. i feel like so many people in america haven't even cracked open a book from a founding father..