Power has been shut off. No food in the house. It's 30f outside

Power has been shut off. No food in the house. It's 30f outside.

How should i kill myself?

Attached: Screenshot_20191202-211017_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 416K)

just strip down naked and let the cold take you

Jesus Christ. Do you have a job?

just come down to Florida and start walking at night. Some crackhead is bound to kill you.

Here's some anime titties for your last day!

Attached: 1574189421393.jpg (972x1442, 467K)

Nope

I slept in a tent when I was kid. The temperature was in the 30s. The wind was blowing like crazy. I woke up every 10 minutes from the cold. It sucked but was doable

Have you tried getting one?

You'll look really baller charging your 5g phone at the library

You arent paying your cable bill but you have a 5G capable phone?

I think you might have mismanaged a few things.

Car exhaust fumes in a garage

Post your account info, maybe somebody will take pity on you. It would help if you also post a pic of your dick doing something painful.

You could always sell your nudes

1. GTFO of Detroit
2. Move to Atlanta, Niggerfag.
3. ???
4. PROFIT!!!

Better start sucking dicks

get a job you lazy hippie scum. Or jump off a bridge

I'm on a family plan. It costs $10/month. I also have to pay rent or I'm on the street.

Look up candle pot space heater. You could also use newspaper to insulate the walls

This is bullshit. Every nigger knows that it is illegal for companies to shut off power source for heat in the winter. And is said to be an easy way to go.

desu
Z￯  ;ꓸꓹꓼꓽZ

Time to move back home you beta fag

This. Most places it's required to keep services running in extreme weather.

Smart guys.

Ya well tell that to DTE who shut off my fucking power you twats.

getting a min wage job that pays around $10/hr is easy af where I live in Oklahoma. Get a job if you don't want to die. Employers are desperate right now.

OP is in Detroit. Michigan only protects senior citizens from shut off power during winter. Anyone else can be shut off for unpaid utilities, even during winter.

That shouldn't be legal, there are many states where its illegal to shut off power or gas during winter or very hot days.

probably shoulda got a job or spent your money better.

a human can fill its belly all day with like 50 cents worth of rice.....?? problem ??

thats what, $4 a week for food…..add in some eggs, ur up to what $10 a week for food and water?

did you buy too expensive of things? living above your means?

now go try again and do it smart, get better job, spend less money, use smaller house or car.

He's probably too lazy to look shit up on his own. Like how retards don't realize landlords can't legal kick you to the streets in 30 or even 90 days. I know for a fact places like New York it's required to keep apartments and all buildings above a certain temperature and in Phoenix denying AC or free water to anyone is illegal.

If this is the case than Detroit must have a big budget heating assistance program, otherwise a single winter would take care of Detroit's nigger problem. OP needs to contact social services with his broke ass.

wow that sort of male self-pity is some serious mansplaining