The only sports pundit who believed in LeBron

>The only sports pundit who believed in LeBron
APOLOGIZE

Sorry...

all the pundits besides skip dickride lebron

Why is he so great? What makes him so much better than anyone else?

UBER
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
LOS ANGELES
MY DIVIORSE.

>diviorse
Jesus Christ, the state of tripfags.

SILICON VALLEY

He pissed me off how spineless he was by taking that woman's side when Lavar told her to stay in her lane

Should we also apologize to Nick Wright?

>Le if I compare two successful things then I make sense
Fuck off

He has to be nice to Kristine otherwise she doesn't give him head during the commercial breaks.

>One of hundreds of sports pundits who doubted the Eagles
He should apologize

why does Kristine burn coal? seems pleasant otherwise, but all sorts of red flags went off when i saw her bf (fiancee?) on instagram

But she's was right, though. Lavar was rude - why would Colin malign her? She brings good sports insight and is a good news broadcaster

I DRIVE A LAND ROVER. IT'S PRACTICAL

SO I WAS EATING A DIVE BAR BY MY MANHATTAN BEACH MANSION

MOST LOSERS NEVER LEAVE HOME, THEY LIVE WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF WHERE THEY GREW UP. NOT ME

lol he's a measured corporate whore. he's not going to risk his job getting into a battle like that

Kristine is redpilled you fucking Jew. Her telling off that uneducated baboon was glorious.
>muh coalburner
Sounds like you're just ugly and a millennial.

>guest goes off on your co-host
>suddenly the host is spineless
Stupid dumb gook

she'd vapid eye candy who gets annoying when she butts in too much

she's a retard communications major. she bragged this week she avoided taking a single math in college

typical single mother in the making

What does that have to do with anything you dumb fucking bugman soyboy millennial faggot?

Kristine ALWAYS has been /ourgirl/, you're a scared Jew afraid to admit it.

Remember to report viral marketing.

im surprised the black bf hasn't knocked her up yet

Her boyfriend is white you fucking liar.

Stop slandering /ourgirl/

Pathetic

He's growing on me desu...

he got paid

he wasnt a fan of lelbon when he just started then everything changed when his show started getting recognition.
money talks. LOL

not an iggles fan but watching him backpedal and bitch after Brady lost was hilarious

Lebron pays FS1 for positive coverage

How do you explain Nick Wright, LeShannon and Cowherd sucking his nuts every time? The only guy critical towards Lebron is Skip Bayless

ESPN's pundits are way more objective

stay in your lane

t. Millennial

>ESPN's pundits are way more objective

There are no Lebron nuthuggers on ESPN

You will never hear SAS/Max or anyone from The Jump sucking up to a player like those 3 from FS1, they give credit and shit on anyone equally

>who is brian windhorst

Stay on r/BarstoolSports

They have homers and beat writers for all teams

He also appears sporadically and only when there are relevant Lebron/Cleveland news

I imagine only edgy kids and sweaty manchildren unironically liking this guy. It's so much that when I go to the gym I purposely avoid anything FS1 related when on the eliptical.

At least Cowherd has no schtick

do you guys not have jobs? how do you find the time to listen to his show for 3 hours every day?

Sup Forums told me that the Chaddiest of Chads with 7 figure jobs have a culture around Cowherd.

>There are no Lebron nuthuggers on ESPN

You can listen to his show whenever the fuck you want after it airs, grandpa.

I'm sorry he can't afford plastic surgery.

comes off as a contradiction to me. if youre a chad, why would you spend 3 hours of your day listening to some retard talk about sports. a chad would be playing an actual sport in those 3 hours

kristine is a dumb whore who can't comment on more than the colors of the jerseys

It's his qt co host. He had to take her side. Yeah she was was dumb in that segment but other than that she is likable and qt

Kristine with the news.

>There are no Lebron nuthuggers on ESPN
Stop being dumb and retarded

just about every pundent beieved lebron could fix the situation if they cut the cancers of the team

That girl talked so much shit about how lavar abuses his kids and how he's a terrible father but in person she's acting all nice. Fuck her I'm glad lavar told her off

>not having a job and spending 3 hours a day listening to some fuckstick's retarded interpretation of sports
>having a job and actually spending 3 of your precious non-working hours listening to some fuckstick's retarded interpretation of sports
Which is more pathetic and cucked?

the average talk radio listener only tunes in for 20-30 minutes, not the entire 180 minutes. colin's show repeats all day on his iHeart radio app channel

and pro tip: all the good, prepared talk radio is first 30 minutes of the show, after that is filler

id rather listen to colin riff on shit than listen to the same rap rock country pop songs while working out

she's a coal burning "princess" bimbo who's used to batting her eyes for the last 30 years to get men to do anything she wants

she's hot but she seems like a vapid bumpkin to me. and coal burning with some bum personal trainer illustrates severe issues