Im 6'2 and only weigh 70kg, how much should I be able to dumbel curl?

Im 6'2 and only weigh 70kg, how much should I be able to dumbel curl?

Attached: asdsadsadasdsadasdas.png (725x289, 188K)

225 pounds

>225
wtf 102 kg each hand?

Thats triple my bodyweight

weak bitch

my max bench press is 50kg x 8 and aparently that makes me weaker then 89% of the population, why the fuck am i so weak?

you really should not be worried about how much you can fucking dumbbell curl, your not a body builder lmao, your a cancer patient.

you need to start fucking eating the proper food and swingin a slege and doing squats and pullups n shit. but mostly, you need to put on some fucking weight, atleast then, even if its fat, you will be able to grow bigger and move forces around better, having more mass makes that a lot easier, and thus, muscles grow better, bigger, faster.

I don't care if you get fat, that's the right way anyhow, slowly become a bear, then that muscle helps you lose the fat.

your a twig....im 5'7 and 170 lbs, I could go up to 200 if I actually cared, but I don't.

I only need to be strong enough to do my job, and it keeps me in decent enough shape.

you refuse to try

This is me atm, I am a twig but I entered some of my lifts into a caculatior for body strenth and aparently im more out of shape then 89% of people who weight exactly the same as me wtf?

How much should I be curling for 8 reps X 4 sets? atm I can only do 13kg

Attached: IMG_20191125_0056087.jpg (1599x2489, 355K)

I try my legit hardest, to where I cant lift anymore and almost vomit (and I have before) every time.

first stop using the retarded euro weight system.

if u really wanna do it, hopefully ur still young, because you need appitite, I lost mine so its hard to do it....

but u need to eat down like 3-5 lbs of chicken, rice, eggs, broccoli, butter, fats, milk, nuts every day. the more meals the better. you don't have to eat all of that but the more of it the better.

oh, and work out haha. id wouldn't go full blown on weights and machines tho, some yes, but, personally, I dont want isolated useless muscles. try to work everything out evenly and in odd ways, tons of ways to swing a sledge or axe :) just dont hurt urself lol. make weights out of random things and use them in odd ways and dont kill all ur gains with insane cardio.
d

I also usually do 54kg bench press 6-7 reps by 4 sets and that puts me at the bottom 5% of people in my weight class.

I didnt think i was this weak.

I blend chicken and rice into paste and I still dont get any stronger.

its likely diet, not enough fat on you, or too much cardio and calorie burning.

being HEAVY is SUPER IMPORTANT, for lifting. if you added like just 30lbs of fat to yourself over the next month you would be able to lift or whatever like 30% more, even without more muscle , so its also one reason why skinny guys have a hard time growing, you cant physically lift the things you need to, to make the muscles want to grow.

^this is important

you could also have hormone imbalance, so, if all fails, or u have money, id check it atleast. its probably rare tho

>I also usually do 54kg bench press 6-7 reps by 4 sets and that puts me at the bottom 5% of people in my weight class.
>I didnt think i was this weak.
>I also usually do 54kg
>54kg

I had to use a calculator just to realize that you really are benching very low weight. Bench is a pretty difficult exercise but you realistically should be able to max 165-200 lbs

some bodies are stronger in some ways than others, I was always horrible at bench, I mean horrible, but actually quite strong in most other ways.

im old now, but I would lose to most the other young guys at bench, like truly sad, but I could do many more hundreds with my legs, and like 50 pullups, great arm wrestling.

I blame my skinny long wrists for some of it, odd tho that I can arm wrestle like a king hah.

>I blame my skinny long wrists for some of it,
i too suffer from the bitch wrists...

but now that i've got some grey in my beard nobody questions it

If you are asking this question, you are not a lift. Also, your height weight combo makes you a skinny fag. 10-15 kg. But with lifting comes weight gain, in about a year, if you keep at it, you will weigh 100kg and be curling 30 kg.

>max
>50x8
that's not a thing. Max is one rep of max weight after you've had a few minutes to rest. If you can do 2, then you need to have another few minutes to rest then try again with more weight. This is also why you are so weak- you are doing it wrong. You should be learning what your max is every few weeks or so.

>Max is one rep of max weight after you've had a few minutes to rest.

This is harder for people to do without having a base knowledge of lifting. Some people hit a point where they assume they'll hurt themselves if they try more. You tell a kid in his 20's he can realistically push 250 at least once in half a year he's going to think your insane because it hurts to do more than 100

That's what they get for being pussies in middle/high school. Should have taken the weight lifting class with all the jocks you dumb nerds.

I wish it was that simple. My nephew is 16 and can't bench an oly bar with two 5 pound plates. school doesn't make him do any sports of phys ed shit now since people just complain.

>nephew is 16 and can't bench
>school doesn't make him
So he's a pussy? Surely he can take weight lifting as an elective, like I did when I was 16 10 years ago. Also weak people shouldn't start on bench. They should start on pushups to failure.

>So he's a pussy?
yes
>Surely he can take weight lifting as an elective, like I did when I was 16 10 years ago.
he can but chooses not to.

> Also weak people shouldn't start on bench. They should start on pushups to failure.

i started him on fucking walking. FUCKING WALKING then moved on to assisted pull ups and knee push ups and the kid just fucking wilts.

and before you start yeah i know its probably me.

Lol how do you only weigh 70 pounds? Im not even that big and im 175.

No, 225 each hand.

Why do people take these pictures and share them with people.

to solicit gay sex

Stop trying to make Americans look stupid

Im not stupid.

I weigh154pounds and 70KG

Dont make fun of me

How else do I show my body as a refrence?

lol gay men are more picky then straight chicks and most chicks I show my body to are disgusted at how skinny I am. Hence why Id like to make a change.

You wanna not be skinny then start drinking like 6-8 beers every day. In a year youll be sort of fat but not like a pig, and it will be fun.

you just look lanky to me. the women youre trying to attract sound stuck up as shit

beer is dookey for muscle building and more expensive than just whey protein. I just eat fuck loads of chicken

I do do that already, theres 12 bottels in my room atm.

I also grind up chickenand rice into paste and drink it.

Na I chase very low quality chicks atm, been getting shat all over.

>I also grind up chickenand rice into paste and drink it.
gross ass nigga just drink whey protein or eat it like a human being. You aren't a fucking pelican youre meant to chew food. Though i don't know where you live but outside of the US in some places its harder to get body building supplements and shit

also rice is just carbohydrates which can be great for cardio but.

my fren

listen

my fren listen

see this is the case

my fren listen

just listen

cardio...

my fren

cardio kills gains

Whoo thinks was him..?! WHO!!??

Attached: 3411574960485030.jpg (1368x1114, 99K)

>drink whey idot
>youre meant to chew idot

Attached: 1559121366735.jpg (300x300, 15K)

I drink whey to?

Ill give 100USD to anyone who can explain this meme to me lol

i find if i dont do cardio then I just get fat.
working out 4 times a week with just weights doesn't burn up all the calories from the mountain of lean protein-rich foods i'm eating.
gotta do 15m of stairmaster / versaclimber with each workout.

>Im not stupid
>Im not, Im not, Im not
Yes, you are.

its a bot. Theres a certain point where your body just excretes the excess. Theres calculators online to determine how much you need per day for meal prep. I'd say ask /fit/ but i'm gonna assume they are as useless as every other board.

powdered whey is usually mixed and consumed as a smoothie. I use peanut butter powder a banana and muscle milk vanilla. If i get tired of drinking it i'll make pancakes with it.

whey protein, for the people who want to pretend :)

nigger, pounding chicken rice and broccoli, I gained 20 lbs in a month.

all I did was pushups, squats and swing an axe, plus my work, as painter and other shit like that.

that never happened when I was eating all that whey and pill this pill that bull shit.

I seriously think it's one guy that just thinks its fucking hilarious.

youre essentially just burning the calories your body wants for gaining muscle. You'll remain "skinny cut" or like that until you change your routine.

>whey protein, for the people who want to pretend :)
people like to pretend that they have a 1 size fits all fix to the worlds problems.

Just listen to your body and push yourself. You dont need all these fancy calculations and powders. Eat what you want when you want. Burn calories. Repeat.

Nah, im not.

I have a one size fits all Phish hat and it irritates my forehead because of the elastic

Attached: 3goopn.jpg (500x500, 102K)

Ive got a brother who lives in whyoming actually.

phil phish made a game named after a hat

>Max is one rep of max weight
I just dropped in to say you're massively full of shit, you can certainly x rep max

Yea he lives like right off of main street. Theres a jiffy lube on the corner.