My employer essentially just gave me three options. Move to Athens, Stockholm, or Rio...

My employer essentially just gave me three options. Move to Athens, Stockholm, or Rio. If I don't then I am out of a job and completely fucked. I have no other option. Which one do I choose?

Athens

Stockholm obviously

Athens

Athens

Anywhere but Rio.

Easily Athens

Stockholm

Options Ranked:
Athens

Al Stockholm

Homelessness

Suicide

Rio

stockholm

Stockholm, even if you don't like it at first you wouldn't want to leave after a while.

her name is rio

Nigga Athens

that's a bizarre situation

Nowhere near Rio

>Multi-culti
>crime
>debt

Athens. You'll probably be primo material for all the greek girls since most people are having a hard time finding a job. Better than getting stabbed in Huezil or New Mogadishu...i mean Stockholm

What's wrong with Rio? I hear they have big asses

I second that

Not Rio man.

Feeling suicidal? Pick Rio.

>If I don't then I am out of a job and completely fucked. I have no other option.

What kind of job is that? Anyway, Athens is probably your best best.

obviously you need to move the Athens so you can riot for funsies.

Even Detroit is better than Rio

Get a better job.

Europe (civilization) before South America.

Why move to the least white city out of the three?

S T O C K H O L M

>3rd world country
>1st world country
>2nd world country
Seems like an obvious choice to me OP

Personally I'd find Stockholm the most boring, the food wouldn't be as good and it wouldn't be as exciting, and their history isn't as interesting.

Rio would be fun but could be dangerous.

Athens has the best of both worlds.

Go with Athens.

I thought Greece was awful to live in. What's better about Athens in comparison to Stockholm?

Honestly, even with the YES state of affairs that we have in this country, we still have it better economically than both Greece and Brazil combined. And besides, if you get here, you can probably help fight the YES culture by claiming how insane the people yelling racist are over here should they call you that, since what qualifies as racism over here is not even close to racism in any other country in the world. Bust their bubbles and break their brainwashing.

she dances on the sand?

I think you have the order backwards friendo

get killed by niggers
get killed by Muslims
check out ancient Greek ruins

easy choice

Pay debts

athens

especially if he continues paying in us dollars you will be quite well off there

theyre also getting ready to remove kebab

>sweden is ok with degenerate criminal niggers
fucking predictable

Athens, you'll have consistent income and better looking women who aren't autistic or militant feminist.

No sandniggers, they all pass through and dont stay.

you will be a 3rd world shithole soon ur blowing through money faster than we are to feed and house those savage animals youre taking in

Can you get by speaking English in Greece?

those are some pretty nasty options there user.
i wouldn't go to Greece right now, especially with all the things going on with its neighbour.
I wouldn't choose Brazil either they are on high terror alert right now they got the Olympics coming up and not to mention people with diseases.
Id personally go with Sweden sure lots of (((cultural enrichment))) is there but its the safest out of all of them and as long as you dont mind getting called a cuck on Sup Forums every now and then id say Sweden is the best choice.

1.Sweden
2.Greece
3.Brazil

In Athens? Yeah.

There are also plenty of tourists if you want to hang out with your own.

My boss said that my position at each of the branches would not require me to know the language but I would have to take classes in each to assimilate.

History
Food
Beaches
Sea life
Greek Islands
Warm

My mum went last year and said it was fine the media just exaggerated everything wrong with the place.

Nice one

It was always shit but atleast if you were a foreigner with money, and knew how to watch your back for niggers, you'd have fun.
Now even that bit has been stripped away. The whole country has entered a recession but Rio is especially bad. Every day there's literally another piece of the city falling apart.
Expect Olympics tourists dying from bridges collapsing on top of them.

If you want to get robbed and killed, go to Rio.

If you want to live in a unstable as fuck country crawling with sandniggers refugees and sudden explosive protest, go to Athens.

If you want to live in a wealthy and safe country where people are somewhat friendly (even more when you get to know them) and speak good english, go to Stockholm.

Easy fucking choice OP.

Except we've pretty much completely stopped taking in shitskins at this point unless they can pay for themselves, as well as reduced our support to the ones already in the country. So we're improving on that front at least, even if the leftist are acting like fucking monkeys that this new refugee policy managed to pass in the parlament.

Greek could be cool to learn. Portuguese is probably the easiest. Not sure how hard it is to learn Arabic.

Absolutely. You can also pick up on greek if you're not completely stupid. Most people forget that a fair portion of English borrows words from greek. Once you get past the non latin letters, its not much different from reading spanish or french with the exceptional flourish

Good luck learning Greek if Athens is your choice. It's a total bitch to learn.

Honestly I would go for Stockholm, just because most of them speak english which will help day to day life. It's probably like any major U.S. city anyways, full of niggers and the like.

Lel. By the way you guys talk about it sounds like they may as well just rename themselves to The Islamic Republic of Sweden.

Sweden just seems so safe and so stable that it would be boring and dull.

JUST LIKE THAT RIVER TWISTING THROUGH A DUSTY LAAAAAND.

You won't be able to apreciate that with a bullet in your head.

kek

athens

At least in Stockholm, most people will know english.

Portugese is supposedly a very easy language to learn though, and Brazil is a shithole.

Athens probably has the nicest climate when you consider how shitty rio is

Is it Just like that river twisting through a dusty land?

Unless every, and I do mean EVERY white couple over there has atleast 4 kids and stop race-mixing, you're already mathematically doomed.
The thing is, to even want to have that many kids you need to believe in your nation and feel optimistic about the future. When that want is there, you need to be economically established yourself.
How do you even achieve the "want" when you're collectively, spiritually broken as a people?
I truly want to believe there's still some healthy, natural feelings of kinship burried under all that white guilt, and one day you'll all snap and get things done.

brasil has friendly people
you could easily afford a maid.

rio has some shady parts.
but you can get yourself a hot hot Brazilian GF.
lots of beaches soccer, sunshine

>greek
>hard to learn
english borrows a lot of words from it and the letters make sense, especially because some are shared with russian

Stockholm, house prices are ridiculous though same with rent. Athens is cheap and still somewhat normal but much more squalor than in Stockholm. Rio is a shithole unless your employer already has housing for you.

If employer pays the same at every location:
Rio if employer gives you housing
Athens if you need to afford house yourself
Stockholm if employer is paying you more than the other locations since cost of living is significantly higher than the other locations.

Athens, but stay the fuck away from the eastern islands.
>mfw my dad's brother and his family moved from Chios a few months ago and my aunt and cousin both have bad PTSD thanks to the rapefugees

wait, they got raped?

Learning Greek can be a bitch for most, but Athens has a better climate, food and its actually the most peaceful out of your options. I think Athens is the best choise followed by Stockholm. Stay the fuck away from South America if you enjoy life

You say this like it's a bad thing. Don't be such a baby. Most people dream of getting to move to such a place.

I am of course not referring to Rio though.

You do know that people are actually starting to wake up over here, right? Every day, the YES grows weaker, even if the people who remain on the YES side grow even more vocal as they lose ground. By the next election, the YES idiots will be guaranteed to only be like 10 really loud ultra-leftists that nobody takes seriously, and the rapefugees will be seen for what they are rather than a sugarcoated fool's dream.

And by the way, you're assuming that every single refugee parent has like 6 kids or something and that the blanda uppers aren't an extremely small minority. The refugees are rowdy as all hell, but I've yet to see a single refugee couple have more kids than your average native Swedish couple.

Funny you should mention that, I was in the city center a couple of days ago and I saw a trio of swedish girls trying to navigate themselves around. Trailing behind them was a bunch of Ahmeds snickering to each other.

I decided to follow them for a bit but thankfully the Ahmeds went in a different direction after a while. Being on Sup Forums for so long has made me paranoid, every time I see those shitskins I think they're on their way to rape someone or blow something up.

My aunt was. The Greek military told my uncle not to intervene because there were too many of them and it would mean his and my aunt's death.

My cousin saw some Afghans and Syrians fighting and one of them bashed the other's head in with a rock then chopped it off with a piece of scrap metal across the street from her school.

Merkel let so many of them in that they didn't have enough room and had to prop up temp camps all over the place.

Go athens even to i dislike this goat fucker comment Pay debnts

Thanks for the check up then. I wasn't aware you were starting to turn things around.
Will cap your post though, to verify it's accuracy come next elections.

jeeesus Christ!

the censorship is working

Even you Miguel have to admit that South America isnt safe. You naturally dislike my comment because i made fun of your entire continent, but at the end of the day your country still remains a third world shithole with 80% of your population being uneducated morons that can be beaten in chess by a retarded goat that hasnt eaten in a week

Athens

Most of it is caused by a major reveal earlier this year that the mainstream media that the YES-fags always took as objective truth had been hiding genuine info that refugees commit rape because "they don't want to give support to the Sweden Democrats" (the token kebab remover party in the Swedish parlament). This really has delivered a heavy blow to the YES side that they really won't recover from soon. This in itself was further escalated when it was revealed that one of the governing parties (the Green Party) actually had higher-ups who were openly islamist and supported blatantly fascist islamist organizations. Do note that the Green Party is typically one of the YES-fags prime voting choices besides the Left Party and Feminist Initiative (who are fucking awful at being feminist because they are so obsessed with protecting kebabs to actually further an actual feminist agenda)

>Move to next to a future warzone
>to a warzone
>or to a potential warzone
your boss is an asshole

possible, but they are friendly

and if you have a college degree you are made.
you'll have a cook, and a cleaning lady, and a baby sitter.
ad a nice house, a country club membership

>Niggers
>Sandniggers
>Debt and border with roaches

Honestly unemployment aint looking too bad senpai

>mfw Bolsonaro will never win the election

I just got back from living in stockholm for 5 months. It's not as cucked as many would think based on the articles

Athens but you have to be paid in USD and have international accounts

That's because Sweden articles on Sup Forums are usually cherrypicked. Of course you get a skewed picture of Sweden when all you get are articles showing the worst sides of our population.

Honest question to all Brazil bros replying to avoid Rio.

Like for example, here in Montevideo, any american (with the income it implies to be an american working for some sort of multi-national) living here would live in the best part of the city, would never see a nigger and would never in his life get mugged. Even more, the difference between his income and the average income here would instantly transform him into a rich person with all the benefits it implies, having dinner in the best restaurants, living in the best neighborhood as i said before, all girls having their panties wet for them and so on. I refuse to believe Rio has not a single part of the city that isn't completely safe for tourists nowadays. I was there half a decade ago and the beach section near Ipanema was just delightful and packed with policemen.

more like a decade ago now that I think of it, but the point stands still.

So having to leave my entire family behind is a great thing? Please fuck off. I hate people who try to delegitimize the problems of other's by comparing them relative to others'.

I lived near ipanema for couple of yaers and moved back a few months ago. Pretty comfy tbqhf, only problem is zona sul is expensive as fuck nowadays and the rest of the cities is filled to the brim with niggers. If OP has an ungodly salary or company benefits rio might be worth it. That being said I would still proceed with caution

Yeah... No

I loved Sweden but that was 10 years ago.

I'd still prob choose Sweden but it matters how old you are if you're married how long youd live there etc.

Athens could be an option if you'd get to live like a king but the recession hit them hard and it felt like a ghost town when I visited.

visit both places and imagine what your setup will grant you.

big asses with dicks on the other end

>I'd still prob choose Sweden but it matters how old you are if you're married how long youd live there etc.
I'm 23 and have no wife or children. I have no idea how long I would work/live there. Definitely more than a few years. The situation with the current company is not changing and I cannot see the operations ever moving back to the US.

Move to rio and fuck hot Brazilian bitches

Also, the HQ, where I would be paid more, is now in Athens. I would be paid the least in Rio and Stockholm is in between those two.

stockholm
>fuck Rio giving us dindu reputation
>fuck debit

Stockholm should be your choice because despite the memes sweden is overally a top place to live.

Athens is alright , there are places to hang out,endless events,you can relax,BUT there are many immigrants,you may not like some districts.Surely though it can be cozy,you can find friends and have a great time.Foreigners working there end up loving the city.

I feel the same about Rio,though there must be more crime there.

>things that never happend