Is anybody else normal looking but have terrible aspergers...

is anybody else normal looking but have terrible aspergers? i had to go to a wedding tonight and somebody told me to dance with their cute cousin who was my age. i hyperventilated and walked a mile down a gravel road. i hate myself.

Attached: pepe dance.png (445x593, 414K)

That's retarded of you to walk out but your'e not alone

obviously i think i'm dumb. they said she liked me, and apparently weddings are hook up city for girls. i i know it wouldn't have been sex, but making out would've made my year. she was seriously beautiful tonight.

That sounds more like social awkwardness my guy, I have aspergers and this is definitely ntot something I would do

thats rough my dude. why do you think you did that?

i hate my family seeming my emotions. if this was at school, i'd at least say hello. but my family is so judgmental and shaming that i freeze whenever i'm around them. i seriously need to escape them, even if it's my fault. i hate religion.

dang sounds pretty distracting having your family there. how old are you?

I’m socially awkward too. My friends set me up with 8/10 and 9/10 girls but I go mute and ignore them. Girls sometimes give me their numbers when I go out and I never text back because I over think it.

I’ve been told I’m attractive plus I hit the gym regularly. But at the end of the day I’m just a manlet with no personality.

Are there any insecurities or any issues you had in terms of preparation for the deed? It sounds like you're young and I remember being very nervous before my first few hookups, to the point where I've froze on a few occasions. This is normal and you'll get used to the situation as you keep looking for women. Don't give up the anxiety is natural, breathe and work through it. It will get easier.

i'm 24, i think i just have family issues. i can talk to anyone away from home, in fact i enjoy it. but once i'm around them, i'm a shell. that's part of what upsets me. if i didn't have these issues, i'd be making out with this beautiful girl next to a river. i just can't though.

said it here but i've had numerous hookups but once i'm with my religious family i die inside

Do you still live with your family/ are you dependent on them?

they co-signed on predatory loans and somehow that's my fault and now i owe them for that. i was just a kid who didn't know any better.

Well, there's the problem. If you can get rid of the loans, then they won't actually have any power over you and you can get on with your life

Sorry man I must've missed that part. I also have found it hard to be myself around my family, but it's gotten better. I got a woman's number sitting next to me on an airplane with my mom sitting on the other side of me. Just keep at it man I know the whole religion thing runs deep but what do they expect? No sex until marriage? If that's the case you need to sit down with them and talk about this stuff imo

Yeah or just move out bro that'll improve your life dramatically. But it won't fix how you feel around your family when trying to mack

I was lucky enough to not know. Everyone treated me the same as them, so I eventually grew a mask. Wondering why everyone else seemed to have life and socialization figured out. Wasn't diagnosed until a little after my 20th birthday.

Still can barely talk to people. But I can at least pretend I'm normal.

Attached: 1564731183551.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

None of us are normal man you're good

getting out financially is the only answer. my mother is actually retarded. she wants me to meet a girl but not ever have have any sexual feelings from what i can tell. nobody i know understands what it's like to legitimately hate their mother because they haven't met mine. she broke into my room yesterday and stole my antidepressants. no reason, i guess that i made her narcissistic ass feel disrespected. you guys have no idea.

Sometimes, I can't look people in the eyes when I talk to them. I get this weird heavy head feeling sensation and it's like I can't physically hold my head up and I have to look down for a second.

I genuinely have no clue why and I have severe hypochondria that I can't explain. I've tried medication after medication and nothing helps.

Fucking same. I’m actually good looking somehow, but I’m just super bad with girls in general. I’ve found that doing movie and book characters helps.
This girl likes cocky guys? RDJ persona
This girl likes athletic guys? Russel Westbrook personal
This girl likes rich guys? Don Draper persona
So far it’s working, but I feel like a sociopath changing masks. I have no real personality, which is exhausting and depressing

Most of them don't have personalities either. You'll come to learn that when you date more of them or live with them.

you should stop with the personas. this sounds corny, but being yourself and meeting someone who likes it is better than liking your facade. even if it takes a little longer.