Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5AuLTra3t8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Decriminalize tresspassing

>implying that when done properly this type of policing doesn't make the police a part of the community so that they are a friend not an enemy

Stay mad nig

Are you in the nigger lobby? Seriously if you added "rape white bitches" I wouldn't have had to ask.

Broken windows was actually successful in reducing serious crimes, no?

But it also ruins property values

t. Nigger

>Consumption of alcohol on streets
ok
>Mariguana possession
lesser priority ok
>disorderly conduct
no
>trespassing
fuck no
>loitering
meh
>disturbing the peace
no
>spitting
ok

Wait, what? I thought it raised them because broken window policing made the hipster think it safe enough to gentrify accidentally.

Canada plz go from Sup Forums

I don't disagree.

Start arresting niggers for actual crimes and then make sure they rot in jail for a long time.

Marijuana legalization alone would castrate many a nebbish Prosecutor.

End policing of trespassing? So that means breaking and entering is legal now?

All of those laws/social mores are respected in the nicest neighborhoods. It doesn't surprise me that moronic urban bumpkins don't understand the connection between respectable behavior and respectable communities.

>decriminalize private nuisance, trespassing, drunk and disorderly conduct (probably includes flashing and running out naked knowing them)

Oh boy, the whole country would become a ghetto. Just what we all want!

>Consumption of Alcohol
kids could get into it, plus people will just throw their shit in the streets

>Marijuana Possession
Only if they tax it

>Disorderly Conduct
>Tresspassing
>Loitering
>Disturbing the Peace
>Spitting

Fuck no, be a decent human being for once in your lives

>Consumption of alcohol on streets
>ok

This is a really bad idea.

>"crime should be legal"

That shit isn't illegal just for poops and giggles you faggot leaf

Goddammit.... tell me this is fake... please tell me this is fake...

I hate being black sometimes....

How about we end policing in black communities all together.

>Oh boy, the whole country would become a ghetto. Just what we all want!

Exactly! Blows my mind that anyone would agree to allow this behavior wholesale. Who is BLM trying to convince, children?

Black people need to stop acting like perpetual teenage brats into their twenties, thirties and beyond.

>trespassing
>trespassing
>TRESPASSING

Are you fucking serious? Just turn the country into one big game of "did you lock all your doors? Oops, missed one I'm coming in."

Just fuck my shit up.

>>Consumption of alcohol on streets
>ok
lolno

>>loitering
>meh
nigger if you're throwing trash on the streets you are WORSE than a nigger.

>>spitting
>ok
yep, confirmed nigger

Public consumption of alcohol needs reform. Most towns could do with a street or neighborhood where public consumption is allowed from venue to venue.

>kids could get into it
They get drunk already. Legal age of consumption should be lower than 21 as it stands.

>Drunk and disorderly reform a bad idea

Not really. I'm from Nevada where we have no such laws. We handle it very simply, no drunk tank. You get picked up asleep on the street then you get a hospital bill in the thousands of dollars. You commit some sort of other crime like assault or battery then you get arrested. What good is criminalizing intoxication if getting intoxicated is legal anyway?

Why would that be a bad idea?

Does anyone have more of this stuff?

I don't think you know what loitering means.

loitering not littering you fool

How about no, leaf?

>policing black bodies

What is with this phrase cropping up so much these days among black radicals? Is it meant to make the reader imagine a big bad evil cop forcefully preventing a poor innocent urban youth from wandering into someone's back yard shitfaced and blasting the latest lil wayne single out of a boom box? It just sounds weird and stupid and forced.

What is with Marxists and rephrasing things to sound sinister in ways that make no sense?

Stop enforcing the law against us, because we can't help but be lawless apes.

loitering is when you just hang out at the front of the library or something

This. I'm sure Shaun King will be happy to show up and help poor black people when someone tries to drag them into a storm drain or their boyfriend makes them drink motor oil.

You can get away with that stuff in Africa so why not live there? We gave your people a country and you stayed here. Act like a human or get in trouble.

that list is something you could find some random nigger doing all at the same time. fuck blek assholes

It has to do with TA NEEE HE-SII COATEES.

He coined black body as a phrase between masturbating to comic books and getting beat up by the other negros.

alright whatever faggots you get that one.

No it doesn't, it increases property value by reducing crime...

Very successful.

>end the policies that broke the 80s-90s crime wave

>library
>niggers

They are literally just trying to legalize niggery, this is silly, they want the whole US to be Detroit, where you can find all of the things on that list on every streetcorner.

jesus fucking christ

>DA POLEESE RASSIST PUTTIN OUT BIKES WIT DA TRANSPONDERS AN SHIIIIET SO IF A NIGGA STEAL HE GIT CAUGHT MUFUGGIN RASSIST

Why can't these faggots just encourage people ot NOT BE THIEVING FUCKS?

Yes. The best way to stop crime is to put as many brown people in jail as possbile. New York was saved from laws like this. Now it's going back to third world after they stopped.

If you have a bunch of drinking and pissing black people outside you;re going to be dealing with 20 murders by the end of the night

I've never really seen melanin-enhanced folks spitting. That seems like territory firmly occupied by whites where I live; although much of it is dip-spitting.

Although uselessly, I often wonder exactly HOW trespassing would be decriminalized. Like, is it perfectly legal to hang out on private property uninvited? Is it perfectly legal to enter a private domicile, as long as no other laws are broken?

I'm sure that in the minds of supporters of this shit, they'd be decriminalizing "law-abiding" black folks cutting through side-yards or something. You know, because thousands of poor melanin-enhanced chilluns are being cut down for single offenses of trespassing in this form.

You would need to bring back segregation. Otherwise they'd just rob whitey then go home to their lawless wastelands.

Not segregation, just some walls to keep them contained.

Perfect. 20 bodies on the ground and hopefully 20 niggers put in Prison for life.

Once again, I ask why shouldn't we at least entertain liberalizing some of the laws? There are areas in each one of the points from the OP where things could be changed.

It is important to note that since policing would be literally non-existent in majority-black neighborhoods, there would very likely be fewer problems with manpower policing "white" areas.

I'm actually somewhat in favor of this. If a community enacts a legitimate referendum to end policing from federal, state, or local sources, I'd be damn giddy to see that shit go down.

A measure like this, it seems to me, would bring about de-facto segregation, anyway.

It would more than likely involve changing the punishment or looking into areas where negroes congregate I.E. public parks, subways, common areas of Multi-Family Housing.

That isn't perfect at all. It spreads. Time Squares in the 80s was exactly as you described. It ends up just turning entire cities into ghettos. It effects everybody not just niggers. Better to have laws where you can just throw all of them in jail before something bad happens.

It doesn't literally mean broken windows, you know
It means small infraction are punished harshly, so that worse crimes won't be encouraged

They say it's because it creates a sense of order, but I'm sure jailing the the dindus for TNB before they can commit worse crimes plays a part in it.

No fuck off.

Yeah maybe. But Police won't be omnipresent. and the feds will force blacks on to you eventually anyeay. To really make it work it would have to be real segregation.

Those are things that are only ever punished with fines and never jail time, right?

Times Squares problems were created because of rent control across NYC and terrible planning/zoning. Do you not remember the endless buildings waiting for an insurance fire?

Besides, now New York is just a giant safe zone for Jews and Fags. I would prefer having the niggers out on the streets in full-force keeping Chaim sweating at night.

We should make degeneracy illegal, and enforce that shit via re-education camps and crucifixion.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Convicted felons cannot make demands to the government

>Legal age of consumption should be lower than 21

No, it should be higher, because an 18 year old can barely function as an adult as is, so what make you think allowing them to consume a beverage that lowers their inhibitions would be beneficial?

You really seem to want drunken chimps roaming the streets with no police intervention, user. More power to ya, I guess.

>"program created to jail us, INSTEAD OF COMING UP WITH SOLUTIONS THAT REMOVE POVERTY FROM OUR COMMUNITIES OF COLOR"

BLM is literally just saying, "give me, give me."

I wish all BLM people would watch this monologue from The Departed.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5AuLTra3t8

I never said that. I said that many towns could do with an area, maybe a street or neighborhood with alcohol consumption legal in that area on the streets. Maybe a section with lots of bars and nightclubs where you can take a beer from venue to venue with a stage or some other attraction in the center.

I said nothing about allowing nigpanzees to consume alcohol everywhere and anywhere.

How about we offer BLM supporters a free one-way trip to Africa where all of this stuff is legal?

Hold on, spitting is illegal?

>land of the free

Yeah, you guys are probably right.

My perspective is a bit skewed; I'm in a small town in Georgia at about 79 percent white. There aren't any race-relation problems, nor are there any real amounts of non-whites (or whites for that matter) congregating in public places for less-than-savory things. Or, you know, just being loud and chimping out.

There are a couple neighborhoods that are dominantly black. The worst things that go down there are people getting ripped off on large weed purchases and a fight every now and again.

I've had absolutely no experience with living/residing in an urban area, or even a properly suburban area.

And I reckon I'm fucking lucky as all hell for that.

KEK. Sup Forums won't get the joke.

nah this is more for people who smoke alot of cigarettes so chinks, slavs, and mexicans
T. Guy who can't go 5 minutes without spitting

kek. I grew up in an area that was 70% spic, 20% black, and the rest a mix of whites and flips.

The first time I went to a rodeo and actually spoke with other white people was really fucking surreal. It's what red-pilled me.

Slippery slope. Something has to become the new "broken window" crime.

Spitting on property is a misdemeaner.

Spitting on person is assault.

Why are you complaining Peurto Rico? Spitting is a death sentence there.

So basically let us act like niggers, only arrest us AFTER we murder someone.

Thing is cops stop nogs that are doing this type of shit, then the cop finds out they have a warrant out on them, violating probation, are a multiple time felon, and they pinch em. It's common sense dindu containment.

>consumption of alcohol on streets
Hell no, awful idea
>marijuana possession
Literally don't give a shit about this one.
>disorderly conduct
There for a reason.
>trespassing
Nice try, definitely needs to stay.
>loitering
If you're standing around in front of a business, you may be scaring off customers. Businesses should decide for themselves.
>disturbing the peace
Shit's not okay.
>spitting
I don't really care. Kind of a non-issue.

>Decriminalize trespassing

It's hard to tell what this would entail, since the language is so absolute in the demand. If it was completely abolished, then people could literally come sit on your couch while you are watching TV in your familial home, and the police wouldn't be able to do anything.

Now, if this decriminalization would be framed as not enforcing trespassing on government-owned land (inbr "public lands belong to the public - fuck that, try walking into a park after hours), then you would have other issues like "why do you feel compelled to be here?"

If you will put a rifle in their hands, ship them across the world, and tell them to dodge mortar fire and catch bullets....they can have a fucking drink

hmm let's see
>consumption of alcohol in public
Nope, children and minors can see those behavior and attempt to mimick them
>marijuana possession
Degenerate
>trespassing
So let's make invading private properties legal?
>spitting
It's a fucking public health issue you fucking niggers

Being black different than being a nigger. Niggers can't live without white people, rely heavily on our assistance systems then talk shit behind our backs, will probly die in a gang related shooting, kill the only people who actually give a fuck about their existence; cops. Black people have jobs, house, take care of their kids. Basically earn what they own on their own. Can survive without the aid of white people. Will probly die of something natural.

Trips of sensibility

You're missing the point. It isn't what is reasonable. BLM has the right in this. Those laws are just excuses to put brown people in Jail. Of course that is a good and cuts crime dramatically but lets cut the bullshit.

I'd really like to hear an argument from someone genuinely supporting this. I'd like to hear examples of "benign" trespassing that shouldn't be prosecuted.

What I imagine I'd hear instead is a hyperbolic and hypothetical situation in which 12-year-old JaCurtius Freeman accidentally sets a single toe on John "Moon Man" Smith's lawn and gets immediately ventilated.

This so much.

I swear to god, disturbing the peace (as in loud music) needs to be enforced. I can't STAND people playing nigger music on full blast while trying to sleep

>Decriminalize trespassing
Eliminating private property rights. If you can't call the cops and get trespassers removed then private property rights become meaningless.

>Consumption of alcohol on the streets
Hell no. These fuckers stand around, drink all day and chimp out on people. Same thing with loitering.

>Spitting
Already not enforced

>Disturbing the peace/loud music
Fuck off, its not hard to turn that shit down. Nobody civilized wants to hear your trash.

>Weed lmao
Sure.

>Disorderly conduct
Fuck no, stop acting like a gorilla.
These fucktards have actually gotten public urination legalized in some places.

It did. My family is from NYC. It was an absolute shithole from the 1970s to the mid 90s. Libcucks actually wish it was back that way and mock the post broken windows NYC.

NYC lost 10% of its population in the 70s. It was on track to become Detroit. If it hadn't been for Trump and Giuliani the place would have become a complete shithole. Pic related, The Bronx.

This to be honest

>spitting

I love when these chimps find out the hard way that spitting on a cop is a felony, there's a reason for it.

This is why no one respects blm or the other sjws bullshit protests. Also they are racist as fuck assuming that black people are not as captabe as white people of following the law.

>be me
>pull into wash truck
>loud fucking rap music
>look over, see dindu nigger
>wat lookn at white boi stare
>shake my head
Cant stand that shit. They drive a 90s cadillac with $3000 wheels and a stereo.
Now they're 50 cent

No to alcohol the weed is a separate ongoing isue I could go either way on. As for the rest no loiting is something the cops use so they can chase people away from casing a joint and spitting anywhere that gets you arrested should never happen.

Another cucked canadian who is afraid to stand up for decent values.
What's new.

>consumption of alcohol on streets
That's okay. We have laws for anything bad that may arise from that.
>marijuana use
Yes, I think all drugs should be legal.
>disorderly conduct
No, that should definitely be policed. Allowing such behavior is unhealthy for a civilized society.
>trespassing
Of course it should be illegal. How am I supposed to feel safe if people are just hanging out on my property?
>loitering
I don't really know about this one, but why the fuck are you just standing someone for 5 hours? This is just a non-issue.
>disturbing the peace
Definitely, you are infringing upon my rights to have a restful sleep and feel safe.
>spitting
Why the fuck are you spitting everywhere? Again, another non-issue.

They are so rascist they see the big as having no self actualization and therefore no responsibility. Any crime they get arrested for is the cops fault. Because they see the cop as actually having self control and determination.

\Are you joking

>Consumption of alcohol on the streets
I don't care.
>Marijuana possession
Should never have been a crime to begin with
>Disorderly conduct
Depends on the situation
>Trespassing
You'd best hope it's the police and not me dealing with you if you're trespassing
>Loitering
I don't care if people loiter
>Disturbing the peace
Depends on the time of day and degree of disturbance
>Spitting
Never knew there were cuck cities with laws against spitting, I suppose anything is possible in urban areas run by morons