Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr

Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...
youtube.com/watch?v=bT91cl49aRU

Attached: xspiredzzzz.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJ2CquRo6A4
youtube.com/watch?v=5cJTIIBTVTs
youtube.com/watch?v=cBOLYHEr4fM
youtube.com/watch?v=UEy5IuIrDfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GTFO faggot. XXXTentacion beat his pregnant GF he deserved to die. Not from the beating part but just he fact he was just a shitty person in general.

He didn't beat her. There was no evidence and she ADMITTED to lying about the charges and wanted them dropped.

Nobody cares what you think, faggot.

>Talking about a rapper
>But it's not DMX
Who the bloody hell cares?

Attached: 3358379.jpg (435x847, 177K)

Jah continues to be a huge inspiration to millions - if not billions - of people.

The only people this scumite nigger inspires is teens with mental health issues that "relate" to his lyrics that promote suicide and drug addiction (Typical Nigger) frankly if you and all the other brain dead cum guzzling shit cunts swung from a noose like he wants you to the world would be a far better place.

This nigger isn't Kanye.

>he thinks kanye is good

Doesnt change the fact he deserved to die. Karmas a bitch only if you are.

He repented for what he did.
youtube.com/watch?v=nJ2CquRo6A4

Who cares he still payed of his gf that he beat while she was pregnant. I want to see the proof where it clearly states he didnt. Also get outta here newfag.

Far more influential than this coon.
Same for his cracker counter part Lil Peep.

Stop giving their parents money you autistic faggot they're out here cash grabbing on their deaths.

Doesn't that show how much of a fuck they gave?

I'm uber thankful they both got put in the ground before they could make more shitty music.

They won't be remembered for anything in musical history just a couple of idiots addicted to drugs and crime.

All deserved.

Kanye on the other hand has been an innovative and exciting artist.

He oozes creativity JIK is one of the greatest gospel rap albums of all time.

Good artists survive. Bad ones die young.

He did beat her, but he knew what he did was wrong and wanted to better himself.

No one cares... He's a dumb nigger

>"he didn't beat her, she lied"
>"okay he did beat her but he was changing"
Pick ONE. Just ONE.

I'm not OP.

One less nigger.

He literally beat his pregnant wife he was a dumb piece of trash

He knew what he did was wrong.

He was highly intelligent actually.

Play nigger games, win nigger prizes.

Attached: 1574621045301.jpg (640x604, 37K)

People who dont hit niggas in the gut with a wood axe

I have never listened to one of this nigger's songs. And after reading your posts, I doubt I ever will.

Is that why he never graduated high school and dropped out and went to jail then? Yeah that's right I thought so because dumb retards like him like to throw hands before getting the law enforcement and then they get arrested. Boo-hoo cry some more OP you're such a little faggot bro. XXXTENTACION DESERVED EVERY SINGLE LITTLE BIT OF HIS BRAIN GETTING KURT COBAINED.

>praising the killing of a 20-year old
You, sir, have no heart.

Attached: I+explained+it+with+my+quote+you+stupid+gypsie+you+_746a9481a11d1f25fdb974929f89c433.jpg (397x295, 93K)

Attached: crysomemorebtich.jpg (800x450, 50K)

stop posting this. it's dumb af to argue with the guy waving a gun in your face

And?

Attached: jackie_kennedy_a_l.jpg (648x365, 52K)

Why should I care about a nigger who made shitty music?

Attached: 1567629587677.jpg (518x561, 37K)

His music inspired millions of kids.

Because zoomers

Attached: oM-STJB-RyO7aqE54M_XvV4CzwyMha9w3fDnkKZN6fQ.jpg (1000x998, 114K)

>his music inspired millions of retards
FTFY

The moral lesson is don’t be a nigger. He looks like he’s growing coral on his head.

Yeah what did he inspire kids to do? Go and beat their pregnant gfs?

He rapped about depression. He saved the lives of hundreds of thousands through his music.

Wtf is your stupid point? One less nigger who made shitty music and beat his underaged gfs to "influence the kids". Get off Sup Forums you gigantic waste of space and kys. unironically.

Attached: YzolVZ9.jpg (600x1007, 194K)

Who the fuck is Jahseh?

All I heard were the moans of a guy that sounds like the witch from L4D2 infact the witch from L4D2 would make an even better rapper than the dumb nigger.

prolly some nigger version of jason. they do that attention seeking bs with names.

Not who, but a what.
Jahseh verb
To be a nigger

he was shot in the stomach

He didn’t save any lives, the people that listened to his music were either edgelord middle schoolers or faggot middle schoolers trying to be edgelords, he’s nothing but a shitty meme with shitty music to laugh at

yeah, can't even fap to it. hundreds of thousands of kids saved. congratulations.

His music wasn't shit.

Proof because from what i've seen in the reports is that he was shot in the head either way who the fuck cares. Another rapper who died from doing bad things. Then he got killed thats the consequences for someone who chooses that life path.

youtube.com/watch?v=5cJTIIBTVTs
youtube.com/watch?v=cBOLYHEr4fM

He was shot on the right side of his neck.

Wtf is this? This is just ear rape if i wanted to listen to some ear rape i'd listen to this. youtube.com/watch?v=UEy5IuIrDfg

I don’t think it’s right to judge African-American men for beating women, it’s part of their culture. We’re superimposing our values on them.

His lyrics have deep meaning, mong.

I cant hear what the fuck he is saying over his ear rape beat and his consistant moaning sounding voice gtfo new fag get off of Sup Forums got back to fucking reddit please. You'll fit in just fine.

I'm not from reddit and reddit hates Jah.

>RIP ROACH
>Take A Step Back
>ImSippinTeaInYoHood*
>YuNg BrAtZ
>Off The Wall!
all bops
*the first time i heard that song i threw hands w my mom bc she was the first person i saw

cultural appropriation

ALONE pt. 1 always makes me tear up.

Jah was an unsung genius.

“Unsung” is about right

His hair looks like something I’d get at Walmart and put at the bottom of my fish tank.

i don't really fw his sad shit desu

Damn I lost at this

Attached: FB_IMG_1545456560224.jpg (1007x671, 75K)

Tupac got assassinated. This nigger just got shot.
KO zoomer

>nigger
>dead
>shot by other niggers

and where is the problem?
if it were a dog, or a cat, but that's just a fucking nigger
even a reputable black person would be bad, but that "dude" was just a shitskin, good riddance

how do you not know INHERENTLY that thats wrong?

like what a fucking retard.

you have no brain for thinking he was worth a grass stain on an old pair of sweatpants

OH NOES!!1!11
ANOTHER BOOT LIPPED NIGNOG GOT SHOT GUIZE!!
HOW WILL WE GO ON WITHOUT THIS NAMELESS AND TALENTLESS SHITSKIN TO MUMBLE HIS BABOON NONSENSE INTO A MICROPHONE?!?!!11!

Attached: FB_IMG_1554044681226.jpg (976x748, 39K)

He was a very troubled soul. He had been raised in shit and violence (was almost certainly molested as a child) and only knew shit and violence. He recognized this and wanted to change.

People seem to forget that it's entirely possible to be okay with black people but despise niggers.

wow

well then he would have known the only way to stop the cycle is to kill them all. he was prolly on way home to an hero when he was shot anyway.

I didnt see anything about Jesse Lee Peterson. Just a bunch of shit about a nigger whos music , if you could call it that, is awful.

Denzel Curry was also molested and yet he didn't turn into a psychotic woman-beater like his friend XXXtensioncord did.

>music

What does "clout" mean?

>stupid nigger name
>stupid nigger hairdid
>stupid nigger jingles that other stupid niggers think is super deep and artistic even though it's just standard nigger babble about the exact same topics
>stupid nigger face tats
>stupid nigger criminal lifestyle
>of course he's violent towards people weaker than him, like pregnant females...again, typical nigger

'Oh no he got shot I can't believe it this is awful :'(((('

Attached: FB_IMG_1549734607351.jpg (393x344, 13K)

Jah wasn't a "n****r".

Attached: ktkz.png (576x445, 257K)

flavor of the month ape nonsense

Explain.

pretty sure x had bpd. the mommy issues, daddy issues, abandonment issues, the possibility of him being molested as a kid, growing up in a violent environment, etc and thats just saying what we know. Lord knows what other shit he went through. he also stabbed 9 people in one night. dude was a troubled soul who was changing into something beautiful at the time of his death. sad really, he went his whole life being sad / hurt and the shit ends right when it's getting good.

This.

Curry was raised by his father, X wasn't.

Based.

no one gives a fuck about some stupid ass fucking dead nigger.

the only people who even cared about him when he was alive where 8-14 year olds.

got what he deserved, its too bad it doesn't happen to all of them.

more to the point, since your only 10-16 years old at this point, why the fuck are you on this website you stupid ass little faggot.

you mean he was a stupid ass nigger raised by stupid ass niggers.

underrated post.

+1 internets sir

"makes music about shooting niggers"

"gets shot by niggers who listen to music about shooting niggers"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

get a job ya worthless fuckin monkeys, then u wont have to sell drugs all day.

Jah's final message was positive.

oh fuck yourself, the fuck did he ever do positive for the world.

"guys, I like....flipped hamburgers for 2 months of my life, and I uhhh, I helped an old lady across the street 1 time"

he was probably a dumb shitty little nigger that caused 100x more bad than good, just like the rest of them.

fuck all of them, bunch of fuckin shit monkeys.

the worst part is there actually are good black people....trying hard in this world, who give a shit, who are not evil.

yet for every 1 good one of them, theres 3 dumb ass shitty lazy evil worthless fuck apes ruining everything, specially for them.

No, he was taking the time to change himself for the better but his life was cut short.

The good ones are why I still have hope for black people. Mostly the good black men, who are worth their salt. With eyes to see and ears to hear. Who know that they can save themselves from the Ghetto, not have to be in some Minstrel Show, or slave to the NFL until a TBI renders them a vegetable.
I've seen the evidence.
Otherwise I'd be like a KKK dude or something.
Until that Jazz musician found me and took me to coffee and then I'd end up leaving cause he's a cool guy with his closet full of Klan Robes.

uh, I highly doubt that would have lasted, and just because he said it or acted like it for a little while doesn't really mean much.

its probably he woulda just been a drug using rapper fucking girls all day, providing nothing of value to the world and probably producing music and living a life style that influences young black children to become pieces of shit, kind of like the ones that killed him lol.

rap music is fucking dog shit, these little shits listen to that crap and think gang banging is so cool, so guess what they do. whats he look like, not like a normal nice human being, he gatta be that "cool ass nigga" well, that shits cool and all, till you hit 25 years old and like most people realize how fucking stupid you where as a young man, you grow older, you stop being stupid, you improve your job, your life, your family, all that shit.

why do you think 16-23yo black men commit 50% of the murders in this country, lucky against mostly other blacks, for my sake, not that its a good thing. BUT

BUT...

why not 25yo or 27yo or 35yo black men, could it be because they have learned how stupid that is, how risky it is, how not worth it or nessicary to enjoy life that it is.

anyone promoting rap, or artists who make it, LITERALLY CONTRIBUTE, just by themselves, to probably hundreds if not THOUSANDS of horrible evil deeds and things that happen in this world, the bigger they are, the more horrible evil things that will happen because of them influencing young, mostly, black boys into becoming. rape, theft, murder.

ask yourself, do you think that's fine? well, how about if it happened to you or your family, what then.

fuck all of them, stupid assholes, they don't even care.

all for what? to be "cool", because they cant be cool in other ways?

fucking pathetic

and I highly doubt that would have lasted because look at the majority of all of them.

the lifestyle, the music, the money, all gets to their heads, in the end they just end up spreading horrible fucking messages all so they can do cocaine off girls buttholes all day and drive 20 cars, meanwhile a bunch of little kids all throw their lives away to be cool just like ol dirty nigga said to, in all of his cool ass songs.

NIGGERS

Fuck off.

NIGGER

this dude be better than 2pac

he got them feels music

You are.