Are white people really this disgusting? do you not understand how to use a bidet...

are white people really this disgusting? do you not understand how to use a bidet,i thought black people were dumb but at least they'd know how to use one of these things.white people are just nasty

Attached: nastywhitepeople.jpg (1142x1600, 99K)

>black people were dumb but at least they'd know how to use one of these things
Just for your information, most of them don't even know nor care what herpes is. So no, they are unlikely to know how to use a bidet.

never said anything about herpes you dumb mother fucker

also,im pretty sure they'd know not to wash their god damn feet in it

Are you by any chance familiar with the concept of "fallacy of composition?" I think the wikipedia article would be a fantastic read for you.

Only because the nigger is a filthy sub human animal not concerned with it's cleanliness.

op here,ill admit.id still put her feet in my face even after washing them in that disgusting bidet

WTF is a bidet? I've never heard of such a thing. I've lived in the US my whole life and never heard of such a thing.

Not racist or anything but a good portion of the african american community barley know what a bidet is because of ghetto and low income communities. Sure there's black people in the middle and upper class but a very large portion makes up the low income communities making it more unreasonable and making them very much unable to even experience one.

this is how stupid americans are

op here,maybe you misunderstand.my point wasnt specifically towards "african americans"(even though your either african or american,you cant be both).my point was targeted towards americans in general.because they are stupid,their knowledge of the world outside of their country comes from their idiot presidents twitter account

I'm a 28-year-old American. I have literally never seen one of these in person and the living people around me have never mentioned it. I know what it is because I looked it up. If it pleases, feel superior about paying as little as 200 $ for a special sink to wash your for special parts. I take a shower daily and use toilet paper every time I go to the bathroom. Many poor residential bathrooms I have seen literally don't have space for a second toilet.

I didn't bother to look up how they work but I confused on how you would even use this? Men don't "hover".

By bidet, do you mean foot bath?

you've never seen one because your an ignorant poor american

You don't know how the three seashells work?

Ok, now I'm really confused. explain.

White people created the bidet you retard.

and? white people created seasoning to but you honkeys never use it on anything

season ruins the flavor of the food. you don't need season with high quality food. plus I do not enjoy having my mouth on fire. I am not a sadomasochist.

*Seasoning. Damn auto correct.

>blaming auto correct on your ignorance

LOL

hamberders to right

Attached: 1dw96a.jpg (600x699, 94K)

my point still stands. if your not poor you do not need seasoning.

lol youre kidding

You know "an" comes before a word that starts with a vowel but you don't know contractions? ~An American ignorant of the bootybath.